twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is aleppo?

Who is a leppo?

It's a type of marsupian bird.

It has been liberated. Get in here!

Havent seen the movie yet to busy living comfy

muslims doing muslims things

where is an leppo?

King nigger gave a bunch of "moderate" peace loving mudshits weapons to overthrow Assad, like what happened with Ghaddafi but it didn't really work out.

Ask Gary.

Muslims doing muslim things happened.

You're kidding

My grand father drove a Chrysler Aleppo. It was green.

....no?

Apparently Assad's barrel producing industry is booming

there all good now we liberated it from your terrorists

Are leppo's like zippos for fagots or something?

Da bum tsssss

it was a prolonged siege, Assad and Russia won.

The end.

Muslims doing muslim things.

>what is aleppo?
The city in line before bleppo.

Animals supported by US and cronies got their ass handed to them by Syria's sons and the Bear's long paws.

>youtube.com/watch?v=uap0GwBYdBA&feature=youtu.be&t=810
>13:30
Not what western media is purporting, that's for sure.

The sort of shit that shows the true nature of human power and weakness.

The endless ballet we are destined to repeat for all eternity.

Nothing in comparison to what's going to happen once Putin doesn't have to worry about retaliation from the US.

American legion, everyone properly pissed off

someone , somewhere, wants all the sex,drugs,guns and rock n roll all for himself.

>The endless ballet we are destined to repeat for all eternity.

It hit me the other day that were always going to be fighting about the same struggles. There's nothing new under the sun. 2000 years ago and 2000 years from now we're always going to be fighting with each other over the same issues. Resources, power, or love.

You mean we might finally completely remove ISIS?

kek

fpbp

Putin.
Suck it ISIS, Obama and the rest of ZOG

Aleppo has been freed by Russia and Assad, in their attack they captured 14 American operatives and some other ranking NATO officials. Western media is keeping it under wraps and I have a strong feeling the Russian Ambassador assassination and that Berlin market attack were constructed acts to reignite the idea to the west that Aleppo is not free.

tl;dr Russia and Assad have the upperhand, NATO is calling for a ceasfire so they can refill Aleppo with terrorists, Europe will keep getting buttfucked untill NATO gets what it wants.

>Same as it was 2000 years ago, same it will be in 2000 more

True. But unlike the Iron Age, a conflict involving the major powers fucking around with eachother could very well end up in irradiating the entire northern hemisphere for decades.

That's why this conflict is if great import.

But how could the US-"moderate" rebel coalition do anything now? They've been checkmated out of using that city as leverage on every level possible short of starting a world war.

Surely they can't be that delusional to keep pushing the "Aleppo is oppressed" narative?

As I said before, NATO will do whatever they want, whenever they want until they get what they want. It's not surprising that after this offensive, UK France and all them told Israel to leave the Golan Heights and give it back to Assad. Netanyahu will refuse and boom, another convenient conflict for NATO to stick it's nose into.

That's true. The weapons have changed but the motives are always the same.

I forgot to mention that DOnald Trump named David Friedman ambassador to Israel, another Zionist eagerly waiting for any opportunity for Israel to fight.