John Titor thread

John Titor thread,

Someone predicted Clinton would be exposed as having hacked the voting machines today.

Inb4 any possible happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/u5o62
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek wills it

>B
He was trying to tell you something

Someone explain the John Titor thing. It was a conspiracy on tinhat boards like ats etc for years but has now evolved. Why would trump be more likely a time traveller than just someone who has good intelligence connections?

is that an image for ants, you fucking tinfoil faggot

Trump has the schematics to Tesla's time machine. Titor might be a pseudonym for Trump's uncle, just a rumor however.

Trump has been predicting things for many years now, and they have all been true.
see: Weiner destroying Hillary's campaign, "we're gonna win so much you're gonna get tired of winning," telling Obongo to not invade Syria, etc.

The day he got the repub. nom. a lightning strike hit his tower.

Unruly amount of digits in this thread...

Tired ass old meme from the 90s based on a troll with a good story. Kike search it, it's still on the web.

TRUMPS VICTORY IS THE CHOICE OF STEINS GATE!

I have seen this many times, and as entertaining as it was, if shit goes down today as this says.

I will be BTFO'd for eternity.

Haha this would be fucking epic

>Phibonatural Get

hmmm.

Truth

jesus christ

Goddamnit now I'll be dissappointed if nothing happens senpai.

Only one way now.

Well, today we will find out if this is bullshit or not. Pretty sure it is cause the MM already announced Trump as the victor.

Small deviations are plausible in this timeline if the ripples are real.

Way too many gets in this thread. Overall weird vibe.

Can somebody post a readable photo?

Dafuq?
Kek be praised!

READ THE LINK FAGGOT

imgur.com/gallery/u5o62
time travel

I am the OP of this thread, (just got home from work) I've gone from
Excited to legitimately worried.

does your work place have any to do with this thread OP?

I've always had a strange feeling there was more to trump, mind you I've seen this before, but everything makes sense. Even kek and meme magic. Not to mention constant examples of the Mandela effect. I unironically think this is all real.
Praise kek and Shadilay, let it be so

Work at hospital in Florida. Nothing unusual today, same shit sick people. Had reminder on Reddit about the John Titor thing and a Sup Forums user prediction about Hillary hacking the election.

Has kind of gotten weird over the past few hours. Feeling paranoid at this point

if it breaks, it'll come around 10am EST

maybe at noon

there will be a screeching sound heard all around America

The Great Ree
as it will be remembered in history

as leftists crumble, fall to their knees, and shake themselves so violently they enter into another timeline.

In that timeline, all things will seem right, it will say Clinton has won.

They will feel they are in a better timeline.

And then, two days later
the same news will break, and Clinton will be imprisoned and Trump will be president.

Those leftists will riot like they have never rioted before, and they will introduce hell to their timeline.

Trump will lead his forces into battle atop a horse called Golgatha, and in a glorious melee that lasts for seven-hundred and seventy-seven hours, Trump will emerge.

We aren't in the best timeline gents.

Screenshot this!

So now that KEK has confirmed it, what is going to happen?!

There so many digits in this thread, and I didn't get any. :(

That can only mean one thing...

We are in the best timeline.

I don't think it's good.

when is quant and not quanat
mur is wall in catalan too

also catalonia independence confirmed
we true marca hispanica free from jacobin kings finally

Quads confirm THE HAPPENING

PRAISE

digits again

Does it count if it happens tomorrow or any other day other than today?
I am asking this because Sup Forums is weird, it's like we are being watched.
info thread.

This was my first and only thread on Sup Forums

what are you waiting for? is this some kind of 8D catalonian lantruculi?

We are being watched 24/7. Our shitposts are worth billions.

What happens if this Clinton rigging shit is true

Yes why do you think france is in such a mess?
When the civil war in France starts, the muslims we have will go fight there.
Then we will only be catalans and will retake the Rousillon.

we are the think tank that runs the world, the scientists and civil workers of a new Reich are here shitposting as one, praise kek that technology has given us the power we deserve

welcome famalam, you got d-dubs! celebrate this achievement with us

together, forever!!

Nothing is going to happen. Kek confirms. Go home and meditate....

>Nothing is going to happen
>Kek denies
Something is bound to happen, the presence of Kek will make it so.

John Titor is a faggot that keeps fucking with the timelines and is the main reason we live in the Berenstain universe and are stuck in a basement somewhere.

Fuck you John Titor

FUCK YOU!

>Cataluña independence
Only in your dreams.

If true, I think it will trigger a lot of unrest, I don't think it will play out well at all

t. mehmet rodriguez, future citizen of alandalus

>if

my digits will confirm this if it is real

PRAISE!

take corsica too it looks comfy

this world line is one that doesn't lead to world domination in the near future.. please understand and hang on until the next convergence point, sorry.

corsica, sardinia, naples, balearic islands, aragon and valencia
Also if the french don't get their shit together we'll fund occitan nationalist and take it all.

manuel valls is doing god's work

Seriously, what are the implications of this happening today.

T. Pep de cul de merde Pujol, enjoy your retarded communist shithole. We're going to invade your shit state and make Aragon Kingdom great again.

Also I'm from Castilla y León faggot.

the commies here are charnegos and you know it

>make Aragon Kingdom great again.
but that's what I want you dummy

i-is this real?

praise lord kek

John Titor was debunked like a decade ago.

The issue is more with the person who originally speculated today would reveal Clinton had something to do with election hacking.

This is what counts as evidence on pizzachan. Lightning hitting a lightning rod. Lightning is magic sci fi energy that can do anything, just like in the movies.

Trump becomes saviour of the world

>dubs

TY LORD KEK

By who?

>mfw we have already destroyed Trumps hopes
If this whole thing were correct then it won't happen, why?
because they have been watching us, this means that when they posted this information of Titor in august, the shillary foundation knew that they were found out, which means they had time to counter trumps master plan.
Us praising Kek and searching for truth led to trumps true and hidden defeat; maybe the guys on Sup Forums that were posting shit like "im tired of these Donald trump memes", already knew that information and were trying to protect him.
>maybe it was Pence all along

This also means Kek has betrayed us, giving us too much digitis means the search for truth, therefore Trumps defeat was guaranteed by kek.
This would explain my lack of digits too.

>teslas time machine
lol
is this an rp thread?

Oh my god

If John Titor was real we would have been in WW3 by now. You people are fucking retarded. This is probably a sliding thread.

any minor change, as small as john titor traviling back and shitposting on the internet could have changed things

What the fuck?

In that case why would any of his predictions be correct? So far they've been wrong.

nice du--
>id
>green
>SNOT
tears in my eyes

because they didnt change everything but only some parts of the future. and he was at least right about the WMDs in iraq, the function of the IBM 5100 he talked about also wasnt known back then

Titor mixed in fake information to throw off those who seek to abuse time travel for personal gain while still getting the truth across to those that have a desire to know.

Right.

Holy fucking shit.

Actually, "quan" is "when".
"quant" means "how much".

You fucking illiterate.

Double checked.

Too many digits to check all around god damnit.

Does anyone have the original thread from 2000 or so, where Titor made his first appearance? I found and archive but it goes only to like 8th page from 60 total.

Shitty promotion for a book/movie