Brit/pol/ - "for indians breed like rabbits", starve them to death edition

>12 dead after cannabis-crazed lorry drives into crowd at a Christmas market in Berlin - And they got the wrong man!
itv.com/news/story/2016-12-19/nine-killed-after-truck-ploughs-into-berlin-christmas-market/

>Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead on live TV by his own reefer-smoking bodyguard who claimed that Russia's support for the Syrian government drove him to it
reuters.com/article/us-turkey-russia-diplomacy-idUSKBN1481RE

>3 dead in shooting near Islamic Centre For Marijuana in Zurich
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4049052/Three-people-shot-wounded-Islamic-centre-Zurich.html

>Brussels on lockdown as stoned terror police refuse to disclose what they were doing
express.co.uk/news/world/745327/Brussels-on-lockdown-terror-police-swoop-in

>Vote of No Confidence in Northern Ireland's First Minister fails
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38363206

>MPs should stop asking Sharia May about Brexit - She has no clue and they’re wasting their time
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/19/mps-may-stop-asking-theresa-may-brexit-wasting-time/

>UK Government confirms that it sold cluster bombs (considered so dangerous they were banned by an international treaty) to the Saudis
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/michael-fallon-confirms-british-made-cluster-bombs-have-been-used-by-saudis-in-yemen-conflict-a7485106.html

>Labour: Tech Companies need to be more transparent
uk.businessinsider.com/labour-wants-google-facebook-disclose-algorithms-to-government-2016-12

>Loony Left Corner: Corbynite claims that Tory cuts forced him to shoplift booze from Waitrose; "I am not pretending that I didn’t take that stuff but I was forced into a corner and I was forced to rebel"
kentonline.co.uk/folkestone/news/political-activist-says-tories-forced-117488/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/johnestevens/status/811496283051585536
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Davis_by-election_campaign,_2008
youtube.com/watch?v=9ITdjAb3VcE
youtube.com/watch?v=tTu3gVvm_K8
youtube.com/watch?v=wrwuk6NoMv8
express.co.uk/news/uk/670308/Newham-white-cockney-Londoners-immigrants-Last-Whites-of-the-East-End-BBC-documentary
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/go-time-je-suis-berlin/
theguardian.com/law/2016/dec/21/eus-highest-court-delivers-blow-to-uk-snoopers-charter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was Encoch Powell right about everything?

No. Do you enjoy multiracial Britain and all the uppity affluent ethnics? Thank Enonce Powell. Despite his later anti-immigration views, whilst he was Health minister in the early 1960s he encouraged a large number of Commonwealth immigrants into the understaffed National Health Service. Prior to this, many non-white immigrants were often obliged to take the jobs that no one else wanted (e.g. street cleansing, night-shift assembly production lines), often paid considerably less than their white counterparts. Powell was vehemently opposed by the Trade Union movement (who feared that immigrants were being used by capitalists to keep wages low by artificially increasing competition for jobs), but there is no doubt that in easing non-white immigrants into what was considered a prestigious form of career, he boosted the confidence of the immigrant population and helped lay the foundations of a future immigrant-descended permanent Afro-Caribbean and Asian middle class in Britain

morning lads ;)

>2 copies of a "Storm of Swords"

Also

>trap

HANNAN'D

Titus
Get the cross

LADS
TURN ON THE NEWS
THE EU COURT OF JUSTICE SAYS SNOOPERS CHARTER NEEDS RESTRICTING
WTF I LOVE EU NOW

>EU
Kalergi, Monet

wew lad
twitter.com/johnestevens/status/811496283051585536

Also ECHR isn't directly a part of the EU and we'll still be a part of it even if we leave the EU

Wait, so it was David Davis that appealed it?
And May is friends with him?

Not really friends. But he's in the Government anyway.
Davis has always been hardline on civil liberty stuff. He triggered a by election in protest over the Counter Terrorism bill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Davis_by-election_campaign,_2008

But why would May put him in government then?

He was put in the Brexit breif because A) He wanted to leave the EU B) He's a really competent minister C) He's willing to toe the party line on basically ever other issue.

Fair enough.
Didn't realise he was so based.

Has anyone been more btfo than May right now?

Not everything. He was too free-market among other minor details, but he had the gist of it down.

Though at the same time, his immigration views were not unique. Labour Home Secretary James Callaghan legislated to restrict immigration of Indians from Kenya (yes. Indians from Kenya. Imperialism is a hell of a drug. Basically Indians moved there and, not being nogs, did all the clever jobs with good pay. The nog leaders got upset and started kicking the Indians out, and they technically had a right to reside in Britain because of antiquated British passport law.) Callaghan realized the threat of 200,000 Indians caused public unease and changed the law so that they no longer had this entitlement.

This pre-dated Powell's speech by a short period, conveniently letting Labour off the hook for what was in the most technical terms "racist" legislation. (The wording of the law was "neutral" in the sense Rhodesian voting qualifications were "neutral", they did amount to de-facto racial legislation, in the same way legislation - say - banning rap music is "racially neutral" because of a few wiggers.)

Powell was nonetheless a very intelligent man.

>meme keyboard without numpad or function keys on a desktop
I will never see the appeal.

>we'll still be a part of it even if we leave the EU
May probably wants to take advantage of the fact newspapers conflate the two to pull us out of it.
(Though my vague recollection is that we could just ignore it.)

it's for normies who dont use computers for anything but facebook. look at his shit cable management for fucks sake

have you given your praise to winter-chan today?

ASUKA
S
U
K
A

Daily reminder the Americans elected the wrong Obama

Twice

Other Obongo knew to stay in Kenya

>shitty keyboard
>monitor dedicated to forums
>an unfinished rubix cube
>two, unfinished rubix cubes
>tower is crammed in the corner with shit in front of it
Fucking hell, I knew people who came here were bad. But this bad?
>snowball mic

>GoT taking up all that shelf space

post local news

bonus points if it is twee and heartwarming or alternatively features muslims being turds and getting in trouble for it

this is on the front page of my local paper's website at the moment

Amusing thread made by a retarded muh heritage Yank

you have shitty taste in both keyboards and legwear and i bet ian curtis was dead the best part of two decades before you were born

>I'm 1/16th Irish! Cor Blimey fuck the British oppressors!
Never gets old.

Bonus points please.

End times are near

Fuck off Yank.

Pathetic, y'all need to get the fuck over your obsession with Owen, he's a good writer.

I'll have to admit, for a leftist cuck he is at least somewhat civil.

There are people here who still vote Tory

Exactamundo, plus a bit of a qt.

Nice try, Owen.

>Civil

ELGEEBEETEE

youtube.com/watch?v=9ITdjAb3VcE

his book about the demonisation of the working class was actually pretty good. kind of like a modern version of the road to wigan pier.

everything he has done since then has been utter bollocks

Who /Jacobite/ here?

The Hanoverian bloodline has no right to the thrones of England and Scotland.

Civil might be the wrong word, I suppose fair is a tad more accurate. He doesn't really shout over people like other leftists do.

>shopping in the bullring for Christmas
>run in to the band I had an argument and a falling out with over Brexit

Bit awkward lads.

>band
Pretty degenerate desu.

bravo user
free asian cuties all round

Who /plantangenet/ here?

I'm reminded of those old flight simulators where all the buildings were just painted on the ground because the computers weren't powerful enough to render 3D buildings.

>and Zakria intervened to calm him
By beating him silly with a belt? No wonder Darfur is fucked.

Building on flood plain achieves same result.

Do you play flight sims?

imperium desu

youtube.com/watch?v=tTu3gVvm_K8

For those with far too much time on their hands:
youtube.com/watch?v=wrwuk6NoMv8

(Owen Jones and Peter Hitchens meeting.)

Bit of a belly on her, she could lose a few pounds.

Not into chubs.

Does Owen get cucked? I stand stand to watch his faggot face.

I want a muslim to kill you. Fucking degenerate

He's cute, mate, you could be cute too for all I know. You wouldn't want to fuck his tight boipucci ?

Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

"only when you see your children die before you, will you understand the mistake you have made"

This is probably only the beginning as 2017 will bring a much bigger shit fest of ignorant people in power allowing stupid choices to be made for their country.

>Vote of No Confidence in Northern Ireland's First Minister fails

That's misleading. The vote of no confidence passed against Foster, but her party vetoed it

It failed because it didn't actually have any bearing.

On occasion. I simmed quite a lot back when FS2004 was widely supported. Since then it's been a bit of a faff by comparison.
There was a good bit in the book "Private Island" by James Meek about building on floodplain if I recall. (Though I can't remember the detail of it, it did have a lot of fun notes about how privatisation has essentially handed control of this country to foreigners - French Electricity, Chinese Water... and the hilarious story of Railtrack's moving block adventure.)

At least in the short version, they're quite civil. It's more about the areas where they agree (like the Railways) than anything.

>FS2004

I was barely out of nappies, lad.

Finally, after 3 months of intensive job searching, I found a job. I will be working at the petrol station at Sainsburys.

But it is part time.

It failed to dislodge her because the DUP vetoed it. Bearing doesn't come into it.

If a customer came in and offered you 500 quid to show them your flaccid uncut willy, literally flop out and back in, that's it. Would you take it?

Fuck off to int/brit you faggot

No.

My gf is breaking up with me on christmas because her grandad bought her a house and now she doesnt need me any more.

Feel like someone died but no one has. Im just sitting in costa wondering what to do.

Why not? what is your price?

Better you found out she's a whore now rather than later

>dating someone who is only interested in you for your property
Off you fuck

Watch anime.

Should I watch Lord of the Rings in my dressing gown today lads

Took me five seconds of staring at this headline on Facey B before I remembered it would have been about a child who got run over and not Hillary.

brit/pol/ i just heard something that triggered me

is it true the cockney communities are gone?

>heartwarming
KILL ME

You dodged a bullet mate. Go out and celebrate the fact that kek has spared you.

The only cockneys left in east london are literal fat ugly half inbred half mixed race mongs. Anyone capable of using a oyster card has moved to essex.

Yes but it's racist to say so

express.co.uk/news/uk/670308/Newham-white-cockney-Londoners-immigrants-Last-Whites-of-the-East-End-BBC-documentary

No. Watch them between Christmas and New Year's Day. Also it has to be the extended versions.

Nah, watch an Xmas movie instead.

brit/pol/

If someone came and offered you 500 quid to show them your flaccid uncut willy, literally flop out and back in, that's it. Would you take it?

Spend Christmas with your family?

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/go-time-je-suis-berlin/

Murray on his pet subject.

can i come and stay with you guys?

I have no friends.

Lol at you. Friends are all I have desu.

Same desu. Literally none.

nobody cares about the poor. nobody cares about the meth smoking illiterate shits. so they just let them compete with foreigners

even on the alt right many of you are classist

this will spread to essex too. fuck all of you.

Every time.

I got no christmas bonus, and I read somewhere that it was because "people who chose to enrol in the government pension scheme have already had their bonus".

What do?

The modern poor are an ally of the right.

LADS THIS IS BIG

theguardian.com/law/2016/dec/21/eus-highest-court-delivers-blow-to-uk-snoopers-charter

THE EUROPEAN COURT OF JUSTICE BLOCKS SNOOPERS CHARTER

NOT THE ECHR. THE COURT OF JUSTICE WHICH /IS/ PART OF THE EU

TFW THE EU WAS GOOD FOR SOMETHING

TFW BREXIT WAS A MISTAKE