Is this shit for real? I don't understand half of it but the stuff I do understand sounds scary...

Is this shit for real? I don't understand half of it but the stuff I do understand sounds scary. Someone tell me WTF is going on

Other urls found in this thread:

endchan.xyz/POLAK/res/15.html
endchan.xyz/.media/e2053fcb310e62147128c40ca0c23264-imagepng.png
youtube.com/watch?v=NYEK_yvIWas
forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/11/21/irs-wants-court-authority-to-identify-bitcoin-users-transactions-at-coinbase/#38939a8440d1
forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/11/21/irs-wants-court-authority-to-identify-bitcoin-users-transactions-at-coinbase/2/#695f907d4183
coindesk.com/congress-cftc-bitcoin-rules/
coindesk.com/block-chain-aid-fight-free-speech/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

I don't believe it. I want to see the original prediction.

bumping for extreme worry

This is the source

explain pls

Bumperino,

Are we to expect another happening soon?

yeah my technical knowledge does not go far on that thread. In the 90's all I had to do was turn the "Turbo" button on or off.

I'm interested. Kind of understand what is going on. But also have heard that the internet is being shut down a bunch of times before and nothing ever happens..

god bless these brave cyber wizards

It's frustrating because we don't know who to kill. How do we find out the people we need to kill to solve this problem?

what kind of happening?

Start with the money men. See who goes into hiding or whatever. Use the leaked CIA employee and contact files for help.

Operation green road

Keep important info bumped, save images, make new threads

I'm deebly goncerned guys. I came here for memes not this.

Offline Sup Forums death squad? Sounds unrealistic but damn, the idea gives me goosebumps

Seems like all the insurance files are legit if people keep getting shut down while working on decrypting them.

Wild guess here but prob some files implicating the CIA

This is such bullshit. I've been following Wikileaks thoroughly and half of this shit isn't true. Keep up with the fear mongering if it makes you feel like a badass.

Reminder that shilling for this type of thing is advanced shilling.

Can I click this?

[*desire to know more intensifies*]

Hey britbro have a meme we're gonna be here for awhile

F A K E
A
K
E

N E W S
E
W
S

All too true. Always follow the money to find the lead rats.

As a note, BE CAREFUL. This may not be anything but it could be bad for your health if it's more than expected.

Bump

please explain your reasoning goy

Why am I being called a fear monger or being accused of promoting false news. I saw the thread somewhere else and am asking YOU. I'm not promoting anything. Trying to see if this is at all legit or not.

I have no fucking clue what this is so that's why I asked.

delete this fake and false thread blumpf-kins

Bump

wiki insurance keys are in block chain. all the info is there at endchan. Work together

when things aren't real people ignore them or laugh and ridicule op for being dumb, the accusations you are getting are ones pretending to be "arguments" against you and your person to discourage conversation. they let us talk about the bullshit, they shut us up when its real

Bumping again

we are heading toward an electronic currency age do not slide prepare for a currency reset within almost a year, this an experiment in theory to test if this country can do this if it passes it will keep moving and moving india might be a super power if we all use its currency its developing.

Seriously fuck off with this bullshit, no one cares.

Nothing went down on December 19th here, all ISP's were up and working as usual, some of that image is legit tho.

endchan.xyz/.media/e2053fcb310e62147128c40ca0c23264-imagepng.png

See attached png for compressed file with previous threads for future reference

>endchan.xyz/.media/e2053fcb310e62147128c40ca0c23264-imagepng.png
how do you uncompress them

either calm down or kys shill
take the other concern trolls with you.
intelligence community needs to sew doubt about the integrity of wikileaks and assange.

best thing you can do is to write your congressional delegation
and tell them you want the cia disbanded
and investigated & tried for sedition and treason.

In all seriousness though; Who are the La-Le-Lu-Le-Lo?

If this is a real happening, god bless the true patriots and cyber wizards doing LITERALLY Gods work.

>Reading post
>Xkeyskore will track you
>Sensible_chuckle.png
>Comcast Router 15 feet from me resets no fucking joke

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME Sup Forums

>CQC, GW, Outer Heaven, Arsenal Gear

We Metal Gear timeline now senpai

If the net goes down today you know it was real.

Saving relevant info.
I hope I dont get v& for this too.
Save the 40mb .png for propriety.
In this png is all other relevant threads when uncompressed. Keep it moving they can't stop us all.
It's post 117 on endchan.

buuuump

i cant read it i dont have time

tl;dr pls

Can you explain like im a retard? Heres what I got from it with anbsolute zero relevant technical knowledge.
>wikileaks release files
>people download them and try to open them up
>teach others how to do it
>as soon as someone opens the files everything gets shut down and the website spammed and everything deleted
This happened twice at least?

Here LARPers

youtube.com/watch?v=NYEK_yvIWas

open with winrar

How to tldr this shit?
From what I see it's someone trying to shut down wikileaks dead man switch. Lots of missed hashes and strange internet outages in the US, Russia, and Japan.
To be honest I'm trying to wrap my head around it myself.

the key for wikileaks insurance files are hidden in the blockchain
people try to find them
as soon as they do they get shut down
trying as many people as possible how to get the files
trying to find a way to release them without getting shut down

I ain't clickin that shit, not getting disappeared, but god speed Sup Forums
Fight the power

>people try to find them
>as soon as they do they get shut down

So they have the key and files but are prevented from releasing them? Because if they do what´s stopping them to just make some shitty cellphone pictures of compromising documents and then releasing those?

does anyone know what is in the insurance files?

Considering that the crazy aussie with white hair didn´t have a problem releasing diplomatic cables that pissed off half of the globe, i´d say it´s either something about manipulating the markets or straight up control/blackmail in foreign governments.

if this is true why not just write shit on paper or take out a 2spooky4me newspaper add to mask your intentions.

(ID: JXBfa3t)

╠╣Є└ þ

мҼ

þ○│

What's this shit

All we can do is keep threads up and get it out to the people in other communities till enough competent people can research it.

But THAT we can do.

h-how is it possible to predict your ID

the ID originally wasn't in the text body...Sup Forums pass users can edit their posts r-right?

except 4pass gives you a clover sign next to your name user

wat.

Send this man your energy

>make post early in thread
>delete it
>shitpost with your ID 50 posts later
wow so woke
he also spelled it wrong

You don't have to have that on there, leaf

Julian, are you alive? Answer yes or no

from thread

tl;dr blockchain has backups for all wikileaks files since 2013. it also has checksum hashes and upload proofs for all files. there is a lot of stuff in there that triggers xkeyscore or echelon and is virtually impossible to share or even talk about. three months have been spent trying to teach others how to recreate the steps. there is a noticeable pattern. group finds it, start teaching others how to do it, then everything is deleted and people go silent. then a new group finds the breadcrums and starts over. it's not clear what happened yesterday or what will happen next but there are people from all the world trying to investigate. at this point and there is no part of the internet where it is allowed.

we have definitive proof wikileaks has had their website encryption compromised

Ҏ└≡△$Ҽ

╠╣Є└ þ

мҼ

go away evil dogger

>mid nov 'group 2' doxxes the people pretending to be wikileaks

Any more updates on this?

it's a thread, no virus there

>group finds it, start teaching others how to do it, then everything is deleted and people go silent

Again. What´s stopping the groups that know how to do it to just make a CCC presentation teaching it to a room full of hacktivists?

Because it's retarded schizo larping.

There is literally nothing happening. It's just nonsense vomit.

>IRS asked bitcoin to hand over identities

I'm gonna have stop you right there. That's beyond retarded.

>the key for wikileaks insurance files are hidden in the blockchain

[citation needed]

Wiki insurance keys are hidden in block chain. govt is trying their hardest to suppress it.

Yet... real.

forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/11/21/irs-wants-court-authority-to-identify-bitcoin-users-transactions-at-coinbase/#38939a8440d1
forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/11/21/irs-wants-court-authority-to-identify-bitcoin-users-transactions-at-coinbase/2/#695f907d4183
coindesk.com/congress-cftc-bitcoin-rules/

based rational

bump

make a post, find out your thread ID, post again and delete the first one

bump

Me trying to understand what this thread is about

Comcast here, flaking out on me since yesterday. Drops about 20-25 minutes then back up again.

It turns out bitcoin's transaction mechanism (the blockchain) also allows people to attach various bits of information to them that doesn't allow them to be later censored.

As I understand it, bitcoin transactions are stored in a globally distributed ledger of sorts called the blockchain. People have a monetary interest in the blockchain and its verification, and there are hundreds of millions of users, so it's damn near impossible to undo a bitcoin transaction, since you'd have to hack millions of people simultaneously.

So basically, some tech dorks figured out how to tangle up bits of information inside this infrastructure. I think right now people believe that the keys to the wikileaks insurance files are stored in there somewhere.

Somebody please chime in if I'm totally off base.

bingo. This logic jump is where the larping begins.

Oh snap nigga

I do not understand bitcoin for shit, but that is what I am starting to gather as well.

simple summary:
> Wikileaks releases large insurance files from time to time
> they contain info that is very incriminating for governments
> the files are encrypted, keys only to be released in case of death or danger
> since mid Oct. many people assume Assange is dead and only faked to be alive still
> Wikileaks seems comprimised, too since Assange has gone missing
> people are working on decrypting the insurance files since
> everytime they try to release the keys they get shut down immediately
> now they explain to everyone how to get the keys themselves
> they also work on releasing the files in various ways
> it seems there will be a big happening / outage when they do
> today is the day they planned for release
> we share the info

Assange has spoken on several instances about using this method, IIRC 3-4 years ago. Also, there were suspicious bitcoin transactions from wikileaks/Assange around important times this year.

I don't have the details exactly, but I did stumble across several explanations that had sources and seemed to make sense from a timeline perspective.

Just wait for Trump to arrive and dump all those garbage from the cia

>the explanation how to get the keys

Rebump

>today is the day they planned for release

It´s a bad day for that. Newscycle is full on "Russian Ambassador", "Hacking" and "Islamic Terror".

So if the info on how to get them is there has anyone actually got them? As I understand it the conspiracy goes that anyone who manages it gets cut off from the world before they can share a single bit of information? Seems rather convenient and also rather impossible to do.

Fair enough, I'll look in to it.

Found one from 2014: coindesk.com/block-chain-aid-fight-free-speech/

> Assange spoke of the significance of the block chain, the underlying technology of bitcoin, particularly in relation to journalism and holding those in power to account.

> Assange addressed the use of the block chain to create an historical archive. Calling bitcoin “the most interesting intellectual development on the Internet in the last five years", he described how the underlying architecture can be used for “providing proof of publishing at a certain time”.

yes and no

it's a tuesday

which means if this is legit we have 4 days of it taking up all the news

if it is what it's rumored to be, it'll be way crazier than anything going on right now

so, IF it is real, get ready.