Which of you sick fucks did this?

Which of you sick fucks did this?

The police and the security service are deploying huge resources to track down the nazis responsable for this hate crime

tv2.no/nyheter/8816415/

Other urls found in this thread:

tv2.no/nyheter/8816415/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hold kjeft

Oy vey
Norway NO!
You should join the EU with your oil money to learn about multiculturalism.

Translation?

Someone hung a Nazi German flag near a Christmas Market.

Somebody hung up OP's pic related and everybody lost their shit.

Muh progressive society !

*multiculturapism

Probably the same guys who's been hanging up infowars banners all over the place.

Cool

Such a heinous crime! You should tie up your police force and funds in this investigation!

Top kek

That is the best explanation of white flight I have seen in this thread

>The police and the security service are deploying huge resources to track down the nazis responsable for this hate crime
Have they got nothing better to do?

Looks like freedom of speech to me,what's Germans problem with free speech?

Well, hunting down ISIS cells in your country would be racist

Holy fuck. Forget ISIS, how do we stop the alt righ?

I know right? Nazis are an imminent threat to society, muslims are peaceful and law abiding. NEVER FORGET THE SIX MILLION IT COULD HAPPEN AGAIN.

Literally worse than 1,488 Hitlers combined!

NAZI Germany is back, it must be destroyed before the Rapeugees are taken to the ovens

That flag probably cost like $20. Lot less money to spray paint the damn thing.

>rape and rob people
"we can't get them"

>guy puts up a nazi flag
"send everything!"

Scandinavia is a meme.

But a physical flag is a much more powerful representation of beliefs ,and only niggers tag

PST in Norway were trained by the British and would do things like threaten your child's life if you have the wrong opinion of things.

That flag was a more powerful symbol then people realize. Maybe Germans will wake up to their government after seeing this

tagging is not the same as spraypainting. Tagging is specifically for marking your territory, as spraypainting in general is for art and political statements.

>dem' consecutive double-dubs

HOLY SHIT

This

>someone attaches a nazi flag to a construction site
>norwegian special forces deployed, mass raids of homes, detention of several hundred suspects
>mobilisation imminent
really makes you think

but seriously, like...just remove the damn flag?

Dette er perfekt anti-muslimsk beskyttelse

I want to fly to Germany and put an isis flag in the exact same place, just to see if it gets the same treatment

Go soviet-mode and put it on top of the Bundestag while shouting Allahu Akbar

Go down in history as the ultimate martyr

I am a prophet of KEK
ALLPraise KEK!

I just figured out a foolproof way to stop all terrorism in western Europe.

Slap down swastikas in public places en-masse before public holidays like Christmas so the cops are swarming the streets.

It's like a Bat-signal. Genius.

>to Germany
>exact same place

I'm white and hate Islam though

Nice job, Polska

Oh, I thought this was the German Christmas market, I've been sick was there another market truck attack?

You play the role of the double agent

Look, I'd love to play James Bond and all, but Goats just aren't attractive to me.

>New Years rapes remain unsolved, sure wasn't those immigrants

What's worse, Muslim jihad immigrants or Somali pirates? I'm glad my grandma is kicking the bucket, she doesn't have to see the full evolution of twin cities.

somebody has already done that

No this was Norway.
This is what the EU and all western countries should dedicate their resources towards stopping.
Not some tiny and insignificant group of peaceful people.
handrubbingintensely.jpg

>antisemtism.jpg

Enjoy ur 10 years minimum goy

We dont have crazies running around fucking shit up all the time. We have a bit more decency than you.

It begins. SIEG HEIL!

>10 years minimum

you're rather generous Shlomo, I thought date of repayment for a loan was 6 months at most?

>Turns out it was Moshe Goldbergsteinwasserman that did it

>tv2.no/nyheter/8816415/
>Kristiansand
oh... that explains it, this happened is the norwegian bible belt, people in that city go crazy over minor things all the time, they tried to have Harald Eia put on trial for hate crime too, just because he had a retared character from Arendal in his comedy show that enjoyed fries and hanging out at a bus-station.....

He was talking about prison time, you fucking tablecloth

hey rabbifugee

we goyim are always doing prison time

Alt-right local chapter.

Only half right Mr. Shitposter.
>Guy puts up nazi flag
"Send everything!"

>Rape and rob people
"Send everything to explain that refugees are in fact, a good thing! "

>and everybody lost their shit.

They will lose much more in the future, mostly brown people.

they need to put hundreds up. aesthetic af.

dette her hakke du no' greie på

You see this is the problem.

A few years ago I caught some retards spray painting communist propaganda in my city. I called the cops and of course nothing ever happened. The hammer and sickle symbols are still there to this day.

But as soon as someone hangs up a fucking nazi flag PST is on their asses with full force. Just take the fucking thing DOWN already.
>no let's take pictures first and smear it all over the front page of the biggest newspaper in norway
This is why leftists are losing. They are forcing people to fight either for or against hipocrisy and political correctness. No in between.
It's like that episode of south park where no on wants to be on the KKK's side but they're being forced to by politically correct nutjobs.