Pence literally taking foreign policy notes from kissinger

>pence literally taking foreign policy notes from kissinger
How does Sup Forums feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mike pence has always been a kike shill

haha oh wow! Sup Forums BTFO

They love it. You need Kissinger. He is an integral part of this wholesome Swampy Breakfast

I'm loving the idea that the Jewish people are gonna be running this country. I'm proud of my country for once.

Friends close...

He is tricking the kike into revealing his plans. Kikes love to boast. Pence is thinking of a way to avoid world war 3 which Obama is surely pushing for before January.

OYY VEYYY

He's probably drawing dicks, he has to act like he cares what this little warmongering worm has to say.

He wrote at the top, "Things to not do:" and then wrote down everything Kissinger said.

So fucking based

Kissinger may be a (((they))), but he is nonetheless a very smart and conniving fellow.

The only way to defeat your enemy is to be one step ahead. The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

Quite the man to completely involuntarily pack up your schedule. Muh Iran and etc etc

The real question is; when will Kissinger explode?

Who can out-stupider the other one

Too defeat the jew you must understand the jew.

What am I looking at. Look at this creature

^ these

Listening to this little kike penguin is only good for learning what NOT to do.

Shut up leaf. Get back to sucking dick.

Well donors love Kissinger. If you appear to be taking his advice (like Trump did in the primaries and his policies didn't change one bit) they're gonna pour their shekels into the party like always.

You aint defeating shit. You dont oppose anything. You put em in your cabinet and bitch on the internet. Also they're probably not Judean seeing as Israel is spiritual. Fuck me

Listen to everybody, then make up your mind.

This is good by Pence. You want to be inclusive. This doesn't mean that Kissinger is in charge. Pence is.

Nixon said that Kissinger was one of the only trustworthy Jews in Washington.

An apple a day makes you a pussy. Ya fucken clamcuck

Haha look at pences face and posture. He isn't having that shit

>You gotta finish the job in Vietnam, Mike!

Kikes didn't come to rule the world by stupid, they know what they're doing.

The fact that he gains knowledge from the man means nothing, we have to wait and see how he uses it.

Trump and company aren't even in the white house yet, why is it so hard to wait before making a judgement?

>implying he doesn't just look confused
Kissenger's level of geopolitical trickery is probably blowing his mind.

always do the opposite of what the jews say.png

The best leaders take advice wherever they can get it from, but act on their own goals and thoughts.

Taking advice is a good thing, and doesn't in any way mean you're going to become a slave to the man's opinion, or some kind of reincarnation.

Living in an ideological thought bubble was a big chunk of our issue with the Dems, remember.

Kissinger helped turn our country into the world's sole superpower so we shouldn't hate on him too much. To do that, you have to be diabolical, and there's no person who possesses that kind of mindset other than a Jew. Learn and take notes Pence, we need to.

On Watergate tapes Nixon said: "Henry (Kissinger) is one of the good ones"

Take it for what you want

>The fact that he gains knowledge from the man means nothing
at this point if you don't know what team kissinger is on you've not been following the plot at all.

>that Clinton Cash book in the bookcase

see

pence is a sleeping christian so he literally thinks the kikes are his greatest ally.

Finally a real man as Vice President. Did you even see that Kaine faggot talk? Thank God Trump beat Clinton. There may be hope for us after all.

He ks drawing the merchanf face

I don't get the hate for Kissinger here. He is a political realist and did nothing to benefit the Jews and actually said that the Soviet Union killing Jews is not an American concern.

A Neanderthal Jew

Now Pence will know how to deal with Kim Jong Un.

what does this hat say?

Trump is against the elite that doesn't mean he shouldn't be friend with jews or neo con you dip

me on the left

they already do

Hahahahaha!!! NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!!

he's taking notes so he knows exactly what not to do

How has this old phaggot not kicked the bucket yet?

He is literally the devil, along with the polish j00-lover Zbigniew Brzezinski. Were it not for these people, the world would be a much better place. They love conflict, war, destruction and death as a means of furthering perceived political objectives. People's lives, hopes and wishes mean nothing to them.

>all Jewish cabinet
>all capitalists
>all useless non-selfmade born rich
Oh goy, how is this time going to be different?

Can USA not into war for 1 day?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
Or at least not for Jewish cause. Make a war for somebody else than Jews, that would be a pleasant surprise.
The last kind of white people in USA will be Jews and white Americans will cling unto them, pretending it's not them who imported all those other races in fist place.