Islam is NOT the fucking problem

Nobody blames Christianity for the violent acts of the KKK.

Everybody tries to blame Islam for a few extremists like Isis and al Qaeda.

See the problem?

Good.

Now you're no longer an Islamophobe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Minnesota_mall_stabbing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a few extremists

>a few

Ahmed pls

>violent acts of the KKK

lol

Gathering around a fire for a good rebel yell session =/= violent acts.

But this is a bait thread :(

Last time I checked the KKK wasn't lynching people in muslim countries

kkk is like 5 dudes who accomplish nothing. Come on man.

That's a long bow you're drawing there.

I think you might need to stop making excuses for people that aren't really your friends.

>Hilldawg unzips her pantsuit, her wrinkled flab spills out
>"Aisha darling, come service your Mohammad," she says
>Huma pretends to be excited
>Bends down to the floppy, withered, stinking flaps
>Gently pushes the colostmy bag out of the way
>Hillary grabs her hair, forces her face into the putrid, yeasty mess
>"LICK ME DRY," Hillary barks admist a coughing fit
>Huma extends her tongue, and thinks of the money
>Millions upon millions could be hers, someday
>That carribian island
>That life of luxury
>The boundless wealth of the money-laundering Clinton Foundation could be hers, if only she plays her cards right
>The colosomy bag detatches from the stoma
>A trickle of filth runs out the hole
>"LICK THE STOMA," Hillary growls admist another coughing fit, taking a swig from a bottle of gin
>Huma winces, wrinkles her large arab nose
>Extends her tongue into Hillary's stoma, tries not to gag
>Suddenly, a knock at the door
>"I'm BUSY!" screeches Hillary
>"Madam Secretary, it's urgent," says the aide
>"I don't care," shouts Hillary
>"But Madam, the... the news has reported Trump won Florida, Texas, and Minnesota,"
>"WHAT?!" screeches Hillary, slapping Huma's fecal-stained face out of the way
>"Madam, it's... no longer possible to win."
>Huma wipes the intestinal filth from her face onto the satin sheets
>She realizes it was all for nothing
>Years of debasing herself in exchange for wealth and power
>Hillary flies into a drunken rage, starts throwing lamps and ashtrays around the room
>The screeching is deafening
>All for nothing
>IT WAS ALL FOR NOTHING

also, SAGED

You're right.

The problem is

(((them)))

>Nobody blames Christianity for the violent acts of the KKK.

Because they don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to legitimizing their actions based on the bible.

>Everybody tries to blame Islam for a few extremists like Isis and al Qaeda.

That's because they are actually following their holy scripture to the letter. It is the moderate muslims who are not following the quran properly.

Islam actually is the problem.

we are heading toward an electronic currency age do not slide prepare for a currency reset within almost a year, this an experiment in theory to test if this country can do this if it passes it will keep moving and moving india might be a super power if we all use its currency its developing.

Comparing what happened 100 years ago to the problem in hand, do you see how retarded you are? Kill yourself and rest of your family so your gene pool is destroyed.

Religion is the problem. Islam is the most dangerous religion.

>2017
>KKK

Wow, you far right, Muslim hating pantshitters are triggered. And still not a single counter argument.

Did you know the US and Europe have MILLIONS of law abiding Muslims?

Did you know there are moderates?

Did you know large Muslim communities in the US like Minnesota's Somalis haven't produced a single act of terror?

Did you know Isis recruits from the West report being radicalized because of far right pantshitters making them feel unwelcome?

Dis you know Islam is NOT responsible for the crimes of Isis unless Christianity is responsible for Kony?

Yeah.

Islam is a beautiful world religion, and your bigotry appealing to the lowest common denominator is ugly as shit.

Islamophobes are the real problem.

KKK is fault of Christianity
>christianity does not advocate for violence, teaches to preach the gospel

militant muslims are not the fault of Islam
>Islam advocates for military expansion and terrorizing of infidels

okay OP

Kek
>few extremist
Oy ahmed go hang yourself, Christians don't comit violent crimes, who do is condemned right away.
Not with muslims, they support each others violent acts

I don't have a problem with Mohammedanism. I have a problem with Arabs.

fpbp

>a few extremists

No such thing as moderate, all of them want Shari'a law which is apparently above common law.

Go fuck yourself

I found a moderate

>Islam is NOT the fucking problem
>fucking problem

here's a group of moderates

>still not a single counter argument

see

No, I think you have a point here. We got to wipe out all the Musims, Christfags, and Jews for the sake of civilized society. Did you know that by removing both the Christian and Muslim population of the world, you could solve world hunger and poverty?

Like you're doing now?
Name me the last time KKK has killed someone.

I can name you 10 recent events of Islam killing shitton of people.

KKK doesn't go to mudslime countries to murder people, unlike Mohammed's goatfuckers who blatantly claim they want to overthrow Christian countries and force convert or wipe out idigenous population.

Banning Muslim religion is the only way white Europe can survive.

nice b8

>this is my first day on this board.

I agree Islam isn't a problem it is just very traditionalistic religion that hasn't passed phases of renassaince and enlightment like Christianity.
Problem lays in biological inferiority of semites (arabs) and africans.

>a few extremists
>the kkk doesn't say they're doing this because god is great
>islamists have hundreds of terrorist cells in each and every denomination of islam
>Christianity only has some cult terrorists if any
nah your religion is still shit
>mutilate their childrens sexual organs expecting the incredible amount of pain not to cause emotional damage cuz your sand fairy says so
>prophet was a warmonger and a pedophile
>huge, literally huge amounts of incest going on in muslim countries, with lots and lots of birth defects as a consequence
You should look up the birth defects in the UK, pretty sure 25%-50% are from the Pakistani community due to incestuous relationships

>I agree Islam isn't a problem
Uhh read the Qur'an. See
It explicitly promotes holy war.

youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

Mudslime terrorists follow their shitty book, actually, that promotes paedophilia, decapitation of infidels, bestiality, and prohibits criticism and free thinking
Kys, you fucking untermensch

Islam is diametrically opposed to true Western values.
That being said, ISIS was created hy Mossad.

I don't give a fuck go back to your sand lands you are not welcome and never have been welcome

Whites like to ignore that their invasion of Iraq was basically an evangelical Christian mission into the heart of Islam.

They just cover it up with a bunch of gay nonsense though. Almost all combat troops are white Christians

When was their last violent act? I know the rallies in Anaheim and Sacramento turned violent because of the counter-protesters and the KKK members acted in self-defense.

well, that was fucking disgusting

Moderate Muslims aren't real Muslims. They're willfully ignorant. Same goes for the moderate Christians we have in the west.

If it were up to me I'd get rid of both, but Christians are far harder to remove and pose much less of a threat.

Best case scenario, assuming we don't get genocided: we're headed towards a moderate Muslim majority and things will be worse than they are now. Right-wing Christians have a bunch of retarded ideas (lmao denying evolution), but if you think things are bad now, just wait until they're replaced by Muslims.

False equivalence,

KKK exists on a prudential level for racism propagated by religion,

Islam is anti-any-other-religion, propagated by religion.

See
Around 1/3 of all muslims believe you should be killed for leaving Islam.

they don't have a problem blaming white men for all their problems though right?

>moderates
meaning they only sort of believe... or that they fully believe but resist acting?

Guys please stop feeding this faggot (You)s; instead spread the good shit like these ---

right. it didn't have nothing to do with Iraq invading Kuwait did it?

The KKK?
These people are literally doing nothing, but shouting out loud their stupid shit. Whereas islamists are a real problem.

The KKK is so irrelevant over the globe that one might think they do not exist or are just a honeypot. Get some better examples, Abdhul.

>Islam is NOT the fucking problem
Yes it IS the fucking problem.

what you just said I believe
may be the most idiotic fucking thing I ever set eyes upon

I heard that some muslims were okay with trans people. Does this mean that if I become muslim I can find someone to marry me and take me away with them?

No worries.
I sage every post.

>Nobody blames Christianity for the violent acts of the KKK
pretty sure they did

KKK was not Christian. KKK was White Supremacy. They didn't care if the nig was Christian or not.

ISIS and Al-Qaeda are Muslim. They follow the teachings of their book. Which explicitly states and teaches that they should war with and kill non-believers. These Muslim terrorists groups do not care about the color of your skin; but your religion.

See the problem?

Yet you blame everyone of us for the nazis

#notallkrauts

The problem is demographics, and by removing muslims you solve 2 problems

>violent acts of the KKK.
All 14 of them?

I'm not islamophobic.. I just think Islam is fucking stupid and I hate idiots.. The KKK is stupid and I fucking hate idiots... ergo, islam and kkk are both the same fucking thing and both are stupid.

>KKK
>christian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Minnesota_mall_stabbing

bait is a little weak m8, made me reply though

The Quran says the best thing a person can do in this world is wage jihad. You're argument is invalid.

Idk why so many ppl hates ISIS/An-nusra/Taliban/...
Not even two generations back the same things were common in WW2 battlefields. Why are now people such mind-weak shits?