THE POLISH DRIVER WAS STILL ALIVE WHEN THE MUZZLE DRIVED IN THE POEPLE

THE POLISH DRIVER WAS STILL ALIVE WHEN THE MUZZLE DRIVED IN THE POEPLE
HE TRIED TO SAVE THE PEOPLE AND PULLED ON THE WHEEL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jApEqs8Q5I
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/572053/berlin-attack-polish-lorry-driver-Lukasz-Urban-alive-fight-terrorist-christmas-market
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You mean the Pole was pretending to teach the refugee trucking trainee to drive when he decided to pull the truck over towards the crowd due to his radical christian beliefs?

At which point the brave refugee stabbed and shot him then ran to avoid the racist German SS.

F

true polish hero

poles still saving europe from the muzz scourge

you magnificent bastards

Didn't need those feels m8

why is there a refugee in his cab in the first place

Why does Germany allow Polish people in their country?

KURWAAAAAAA

You all are painting a picture that the polish driver was some kind of hero, but I think he was laughing the whole trip.

KUUUUURRRWAA :DDDD

This, Germany only loves black/arab muslim dicks, why would they allow A FUCKING WHITE MALE into their country?

>too intelligent to not realize that all the wounds were self-inflicted and then he lured some poor refugee into his lorry, begging him to drive him to the hospital. The refugee, being the good samaritan he is, obliged. On the way there, the trucker pulled the wheel and made the truck crash into a Christmas market. The shocked refugee couldn't process what happened and ran away (still in shock)

This is why finns deserve islamification

F

Based Pol-bro

Polacks are bros and hard fighters.

F
Polish hero

Polan is hero

I actually think that might be a possibility,if the guy was still alive.

He was smuggling him into the UK

F

Never Forget Poland

RIP warrior.

The story in Canada is that the pole had a refugee slave driver and then he cranked on the wheel. The major papers are reporting the refugee then killed the polish driver with his own gun and then had to ergently leave to go volunteer at the local understaffed christian food bank.

>slashed
>stabbed
>shot
>still survived long neough to pull the wheel

Tough one.

fucking morons, don't you see the MSM is doing?

It isn't even about the fucking refugee terrorist anymore, it's about the polish man who was murdered by him and you fat facks of worthless trash are eating it up like no tomorrow

You should literally find a bridge and jump off and if you don't die; jump off again

asinine pieces of frozen rat piss

Blame the Polish posters, not us.

shut the fuck up

We'll talk about the refugee terrorist when you show us proof that there even was one.

Youre all wrong. Polish guy = terrorist.

yeah, the pakistani leaving the truck and running away from it (as stated by witnesses) isn't proof enough and that's why they let him go

shit head

Why he was on bord?
Why he died?

Are you surprised? Polish men have more testosterone and fighting spirit than other European men.

Poland breeds them strong.

Why the salt against Polaks? Did one stand too close to you in the bus queue? Did he steal your job (and gf)?

I would seriously consider moving to poland if it wasn't a second world country with a shit language.

>said the french cunt

The musel probably had no idea how to drive for real and so in order to not get too much attention on the street he put a gun against the polish drivers head and told him where to drive.

In the end he was shot?

yes

Of course

Polan hero!

Polan must save Yurop from Muslam!

Nice. Fucking lehs are still badass sometimes.

thats a nice VL

We'd be a first world country if we didn't let the muzzies in. Poland is second world with no muzzies.

This isn't an insult, I like poles. I just couldn't live there.

Ayy, I love my commies

I hope this guy tried to stop him, before he went into the market

Also a remote view guy, said he "smelled" gunpowder

Starting at about 3:00
youtube.com/watch?v=4jApEqs8Q5I

Aye mate but they're only going to improve while france will only get worse (assuming there's no far-right swing)

F

POLSKA BRO

f

I'm confused... Was it the paki refugee that drove the truck? Or is the real suspect still on the run?
I heard they released the paki

We know the attack was perpetrated by huge lorry

so why havent they arrested him yet????

F a true hero. A German driver would probably have apologized to the muzzi for the German blood and innards that clog his truck and slow him down in his rampage.

and then the driver shot himself to complete the set-up of this innocent refugee

We're not very tolerant of homosexuals, you wouldn't feel welcome

F for the eternal Polish hero
May his Polish brothers remove kebab for generations to come

this polish scum killed all the innocent people while refugee who just happened to be there tried to prevent this by taking him away from the wheel

A true human bean.
A polish warrior.

i see what you are doing there tradeu

>Bild

we say here that west from the Odra river tough guys ends.

It is obvious that as long as he was breathing he was fighting, but what i don't understand is why our police not involved in search for that brown fucker. He should be caught, and then extradited to Poland, to face trial and punishment here. That would be the justice, in Germany he gone receive some light sentence in holiday resort, here he gone get life sentence in proper prison, with guys who gone remind him daily that killing poles is a bad idea.

Based Lukasz.

He's like the Polish GI Joe.

Truly the second coming of Jan III Sobieski. ;_;7

F

Yes this is probably what happend , the refugee is a hero he even left the scene because he did not want people to praise him

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/572053/berlin-attack-polish-lorry-driver-Lukasz-Urban-alive-fight-terrorist-christmas-market

>Grisly photos of Mr Urban appear to confirm he put up a fight with the hijacker – or hijackers.
>Police reportedly believe he was stabbed several times but continued to put up a fight – so was shot.

F F FFFF F F F F F FF F FF