Well, Sup Forums, which is it?

Well, Sup Forums, which is it?

Trans people are mentally ill

"Depression and anxiety are exploited by greedy pharmaceutical jews, while cutting off your dick is insane"

...is what they would say. I think mental illness is the result of brain chemistry and understanding the brain is everything.

Sup Forums is joking about mental illness not being real, half of us want to kill ourselves.

I've never heard anyone claim mental illness isn't real on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums routinely points out how mentality ill sjw's are all the time.

This
Also this

>Mental illnesses aren't real
Never saw someone post crap like that.

kys

Trans people are mentally ill, was that supposed to be a hard choice?

Haha I'd like to see Sup Forums argue themselves out of this one.

Who the fuck said mental illnesses don't real

Fuck outta here

Mental illness.

That i enjoy.
I enjoy a nice fap every now and again to a smooth pink holed boy who whishes to be used and fucked like the whore he wants to be.

So do you think then, that to some extent Depression and Anxiety are real in the first place?

Tranny are crazy, depression isn't a illness

>mental illnesses aren't real
Bitch wut?

>Sup Forums is one person

Trans people are mentally ill you fucking retard.

Closest thing i've seen to this argument on Sup Forums is people complaining about children being over perscribed SSRIs or Ritalin or heavy shit that fucks with kids developing brains because of overdiagnosis of ADHD and shit.

Or "I'm undiagnosed but definately autistic" for easy sympathy point scoring.

the only thing that bothers me is that old hand on the ass

Mental illness is real as fuck.
It's just over diagnosed by lazy doctors.

If I went to a doctor and told him I'm an african trapped in a white mans body I'd be referred to a psychiatrist

As someone who has D.i.d as a result of childhood trauma, I can say mental illness is real. However, I'm still more sane than a trap

neither. trannies are victims of mass hypnosis and a dehumanizing culture.

i'd actually feel sorry for you people if you weren't so forcefully supportive of your (and your friends') bad decisions.

ffs, subjecting oneself to genital mutilation because you were born "in the wrong body" is something only a monster would suggest and a truly pathetic person would actually do.

... Since when did Sup Forums ever shill that mental illnesses aren't real? Psychosis, depression, detachment, non-attentiveness.. these are observable. Where is the argument??

>the "Sup Forums is one person" argument, kys

Anyone who says mental illness doesn't exist has a smooth brain.

Damn user... that's.... hot...

The two answers you'll get here, depending on their metaphysics:

1) 'Mental illness' is socially-constructed. Social-constructs are useful, and under an ideal traditionalist society trannies would be stigmatized

2) Biological essentialism, aka Aristotelian teleology. There are inherent essences to men and women, and only by embracing it can people flourish. Anything promoting ideas against the nature of the world and society is degenerate and/or a mental aberration.

Done.

Alcoholism is a mental illness and I'm an alcoholic

the people who let you take pictures are the ones with lower standards

he probably got paid for that as well

Who the hell says mental illness isn't real?

Have they never met a crazy person?

Generally people won't argue that no mental illness exists, they'll argue that many of the more common mental illnesses (depression, anxiety, ADD) aren't real. Because fuck psychology, it's clearly all entitled, lazy millenials. Muh bootstraps.

Do it then faggot, no one here is stopping you.

Fuck you OP, for making me agree with a kike. But he's right, no one ever has serious discussions about mental illness not being real. Lurk more, newfag

why would anyone think mental illness isn't real?
Trans people are definitely mentally ill

Except Mental illnesses are real you baiting cunt

Mental illness is treated just like every other disease today - with a bunch of overpriced drugs with worse side effects than the initial problem that eventually gets it taken off the market only to be replaced with another expensive drug.

t. well adjusted schmuck who has never had to deal with mental illness

see

>implying
I would kill myself before committing suicide

fuck off idiot fag
you have been spamming this image since august on /r9k/
get impaled and enjoy it you fucked idiot

sorry user, only white countries are allowed to post in this thread.

So, does this mean that Trans people aren't real?
Are they just some sorta mass hallucinations!?

why are you here then mr fetishiser shitfucker

No one on pol ever said mental illnesses aren't real i hate it when these fuckin bait threads slide decent content (if you could call it that) from the catalogue why cant the ctr just give the fuck over.

>Mental illnesses aren't real

What? Yes of course they are real. Unless by "real" you mean the delusions are not delusions, in which case neck yourself.

Agreed

Is the second one supposed to be a Sup Forums thing? Being skeptical of psychology and thinking that meme disorders are overdiagnosed isn't the same thing as pretending there are no mentally ill people. I don't think anyone here thinks skitzo's and hardcore bipolars are pretending.

this is what's called a false dichotomy or something isn't it
in any case, being rambunctious and introverted as an 8 year old doesn't mean you have something wrong with you called ADHD or aspergers and should be put on medication for that, but wanting to cut your genitals off does clearly mean you're fucked in the head

OP you're confusing Sup Forums with scientology in regards to 'mental illnesses aren't real'

in short, get fucked retard

pol never said mental illness wasn't real. its just for sjws

psychology is a meme field and psychologists largely consist of quacks

people who think they are what they're not, and actively harm themselves are mentally ill

By my ID, you can clearly see that I'm not that poster.

That being said, in white countries, such as the beautiful non black state I live in, we know that cute boys are the best.

Believing you are a woman when you are a man is a mental illness.
Wanting to be a woman when you are a man to fulfill a sexual fantasy is a fetish.

If you're arguing all fetishes are indicative of mental illness, then you are wrong.

trans people have a psychological disorder
mental illness is a legal term, and not 'real'

so neither

Mental illness is greatly exaggerated and forced by Jews. Trans people are indeed fucked in the head.

a bunch of idiots here who don't like calling it an "illness" because it's not like a physical illness

>mfw i realize they are too asperger's to take "mental illness" metaphorically, but call these people "sick in the head" a few sentences later

all deviations from the norm are illnesses

Someone did just yesterday.

Some shitposter kraut even made a thread about how nuclear bombs aren't real.

Funny thing is there are shit ton of stupid just4fun threads, tons of baiting and leftiepoling, but people will point at them and make just another stupid shitposting thread about

>jjajajajajajaxaxaxaxaxax Sup Forums is so DUMB

>mental illnesses are not real
The fuck? Depression and other bullshit like that is not real. Schizophrenia, dementia etc are real. Trannies are schizos

I am the only normal person.

Oh no no no.

Mental ilnesses are misconceived, and Western medicine can't basically treat any.

But mental ilnesses are real, and transgenderism is one of them.

>mental illnesses aren't real
and who said that?

mental illnesses can be real ie schizofrenia or gender dysmorphia
depression for the most part is not. it can be for some people but the majority are full of shit

So trannies are in norm

You have to go back
>>>/Reddit/

No one here believes mental illnesses aren't real. In fact, most libshits are mentally ill and Sup Forums pretty much acknowledges that on a daily basis.

>Not reading chains
Maybe you should go to the site where they visually show the chain for you.