2A'ers: How exactly do you plan to overthrow a corrupt government?

You are up against: Fighter jets, tanks, battleships, nukes, elite soldiers, etc.

I don't know how far your AR-15's will go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zd-hMXeMoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow leaf, you're right now tell me how we lost to a bunch of farmers in Vietnam now!

vietnamese chinks with century old rifles and goat fuckers in desert mountains managed to humiliate the u.s. military

i like my chances

Most US military assets were not able to be used in Vietnam because of rough terrain and other issues. The US couldn't exactly bomb the entire jungle either so their airforce was ineffective
It would be MUCH different in the US.

yeah im sure the government is gonna all its military assets destroying its own territory

fuck, leafs are a plague

Your post makes no sense

If anything USA urban city terrain would be worse. Also we had a fully functional military in 'nam. there would probably be defectors and the military would lose major cohesion. A war against the people would surely be a logistical nightmare

The military is 2A faggot meanwhile lefties take their bullets from them

>911
burger checked

Pic related is mandatory reading before you act like you know shit about what a civil war would be like.

1. the US is one of the largest nations on earth and most spread out with the most geographical diversity on the planet

2. 300 million+ guns exist, 1 for every person from babby to elderly, over 100m Americans own guns and know how to use them

3. The military isnt going to fight for fucking (((them))), there will be mass defection and 1000000% chance entire divisions will defect with their tanks, jets, etc

Nukes are irrelevant, nobody will nuke their own territory

Studies show an estimated 75% of the US military would defect or throw down arms if a government tried to use military force on it's own citizens.

The government would be up against 3x as many tanks, battleships and jets as thee 2Aers were and if you really think America would nuke it's own soil you're borderline retarded.

your country makes no sense

It's less about opposing the current government than about surviving the impact of its imminent collapse. There are hundreds of thousands people involved in armed private militias across the US, both right-wing and left-wing, religious and racial, unionist and secessionist. But the overarching conviction among all of them is that the government is going to collapse in foreseeble future, whether due to global financial crash, nuclear conflict, EMP bombs, foreign invasion, civil war, pandemy of unknown virus or natural disaster. Armed people will be the real authority in the ensuing chaos, not the Pentagon or Homeland Security.

Holy shit. This would make an awesome TV show with 20 seasons. It would suck for the Americans though IRL

This thread again

Fuck off with ur shit psyop troll

WHY ARE THESE GUNS EVEN LEGAL TO OWN?!? THEY CAN TAKE OUT HELICOPTERS AND PLANES!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=3zd-hMXeMoA

How exactly will average citizens get ahold of tanks, battleships, fighter jets, etc? US soldiers are trained to do one thing; follow orders. Defection would be very low, maybe under 10%.

>75% of the military would turn against the government
>how would they get hold of them

Ever heard of a coup? It would happen for CERTAIN. 99% sure there would be entire state legislatures against the corrupt government. The President couldn't stop them turning their military on him, it would be civil war.

Lets say King Nigger declares martial law and tries to use force on the American people. It'd be hours until the entire state of Texas was on the war path to Washington DC.

>The US couldn't exactly bomb the entire jungle either
you think the government is going to raze cities to the ground?
goodbye infrastructure

75% is an unrealistically high number for defections in the US. Maybe in a shitty third world country, but not in the US where the military properly trains soldiers.

entire states would rebel. and with those states, the military bases in those states

>implying every house wouldn't be a fucking ambush

do you know the percentage of right wing military members? I would wager above 80 percent

> battleships

Scrapyard.

As long as people are living comfortably there never will be a rebellion.

>When asked question #46: I would fire upon US citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the US government
>Of those with more than 15 years of service, 87% replied “disagree” or “strongly disagree”.’

All the shot callers would defect and the younger recruits (who polled in at around 40% disagree or strongly disagree) would fall in line.

>lost
>killed over 20 gooks for every America

You'd never be able o take that many casualties and that was in the fucking 60s before GPS. Your people would keep sucking the governments dick.

Nat they just kept napalming the whole jungle and the gooks kept fighting.

That's literally what they always do in civil wars.

If the right is so sure the military is going to defect than why do people need guns?

>going for open battle
>ever
A knife and coat of darkness, my friend.

>US soldiers are trained to do one thing; follow orders.
Yeah, and the higher you go in the chain of command of the army the higher the sense of patriotism is. Many would defend america as a whole over following the order of their president if they think it doesn't serve america.

>half the "come and take it" fags are military

The same could be said of warfare completely. It only needs a leader or group, with its message carried by demagogues, to a waiting mass of followers. Most people are just followers.

>tanks

Sniper crew. IED along roads.

>planes

Hide in homes. They won't bomb civil structures in a first world nation.

>nukes

Nuking your own country to save it from itself isn't all that smart.

>elite soldiers

Die just the same as poor ones.

Listen here, cunt. Military personel have brains and opinions. It's not a military full of fucking robots and niggers who cant live off welfare. Maybe that's why your military is so cuck'd.

>Go shoot these civilians soldier.
"No, they have rights and have done nothing wrong."
>Order your men to attack this city, Corporal.
"Sir, this seems quite unreasonable. We are to protect our civilians, not kill them."

And so-fucking-on.
Meanwhile:

>HEY, FAGGOT, GO KILL A FUCKING MOOSE OR SOME SHIT.
"I CAN'T SIR, I HAVE TO FINISH MY SPRING-ROLL AND LET HABIB CUM IN MY ASS".

Fuck off.

This is where you're wrong.

I served in the Marine Corps during Desert Storm. Every armed service member in the US Swears and oath to protect the nation from threats foreign AND DOMESTIC.

If the US Gov't issued orders to start gunning down Americans, the US Military would literally, on a large scale, revolt against the order as it violates their oaths of enlistment.

t. Marine.

Not pay taxes, gov collapses.

If you want my guns leafnigger, you're more than welcome to try to come take them. But I probably wouldn't even need to shoot you. Just use the "wrong pronoun" with you crybabies, and you would turn into a pile of literally shaking gelatin. You scum are a fucking joke.

As every leftist you forget that in a civil war normally a small or even medium part of the army could rebel against you. To increase your rage remember the Spanish Civil War better known as Commies got BTFO

Afghans and vietnamese with rocks and AKs aside. You think the US military would follow the orders? These people would defect you fucking retard, game over for the corrupt government.

>what are homemade explosives and homemade shaped charges
>what are privately owned tanks aircrafts and aa equipment
>what is black market
>how did the syrian civil war start

government introduces corporal punishments.
tax evaders get 50 lashes.

>everybody start evading taxes
>government doesn't have money to buy all the lashes
What now?

>any of those things against personal targets when the economy is totally shutdown

Ok but the problem is that most of these civilians would be shooting at the soldiers, not just standing idly. Stupid cunt.

Ask these little brown fuckers

Interesting. You would think the infrastructure of such a system would be more beneficial in relative context to certain things. Like not being barbaric for example. But at the same time the pretentious sure are tedious.

>Fighter jets, tanks, battleships, nukes, elite soldiers, etc.

With what gasoline?

>It's not a military full of fucking robots
The entire purpose of military training is to beat that out of you and turn you into someone who's willing to kill on command.

It's easy to sit back and say "I'm smart, I'll resist", but the truth is human beings are very susceptible to peer pressure and fear. Time and time again we've seen this in history and studies.

see: vietnam and afghanistan. and the US is many times larger than those places. can you imagine that logistics nightmare when you don't own any of the roads and many places are bottle necked?

With the hundreds of millions of gallons the US govt has in reserve

how do you get it there? are the roads all surrounded by 15 foot walls for hundreds of miles? hell, even the bases don't have that sort of protection. at least in vietnam they had the advantage of their central power being outside of the country and safe from vietcong, in this scenario the vietcong are at their door steps.

By truck/train/plane