Tri-annual reminder that the next president of the united states is a 70 year old man that watches professional...

tri-annual reminder that the next president of the united states is a 70 year old man that watches professional wrestling. professional wrestling was the most autistic entertainment in existence before anime came around. we literally elected a man that looks up to stone cold steve austin and triple h. jesus christ. do you think he knows it's fake?

So our president can get down with the family fun of professional wrestling, that's cool.
Why can't a man relax with some entertainment? It's not like he's a machine, everyone needs some time to chill.

Professional wrestling is based senpai

except now the russians know that if they strike us during monday night raw we wont respond until the program is over.

no
Allegedly, when vince mcmahon's limo exploded Trump phoned mcmahon to see if he was alright.

WWE is literally the closest thing we have to Roman gladiator fights.

It's absolutely one of the most redpilled forms of entertainment on the planet.

Do you think animephiles think anime is fake?

WWE and wrestling is one if the last true forms of performance art fuck and only geek liberals think its just for rednecks

While I don't watch WWE, I can at least aplreciate how it's essentially a live action fight performance that you might otherwise see in movies.
The guys in it are working to make a fight look entertaining rather than fighting for real like.in UFC.

it's soap opera for men. cheesy over the top story lines but with sweaty shirtless men instead of whores. it's lame as fuck

you must not have ever watched wrestling

I remember I used to call wrestling fake to my brother years ago when we were both around 20, and he'd fucking lose his shit. Had such a boner for those guys in underwear feeling eachother up.

badass, bring back the attitude era.

i tried to get into it when i was a kid because all the other kids liked it. just couldnt though. even at a young age professional wrestling seemed retarded to me. if you find it entertaining as an adult that's even worse.

>I used to call wrestling fake to my brother years ago when we were both around 20, and he'd fucking lose his shit
it's real to me dammit

>Professional wrestling is based senpai

>Is

WAS. Ever since WWE has held a near monopoly without any competition since the early 2000's, it's gotten uninteresting as fuck. Monday Night Wars were best, if not for competition, we wouldn't of had the Attitude Era.

>Pay $60 for UFC pay-per-view that's been hyped for months
>Main event can end in 15 seconds

>Watch Monday Night Raw on basic cable
>Main event is never a disappointment

Sure, one is scripted and one ain't, but look past that and one is objectively a better investment of your entertainment dollar.

>Obama watched Game of Thrones, do you think he knows its fake?

That's how stupid you sound.

wrestling makes you alpha and if you dont like it you are a beta

this is fact

I'd argue that the majority of the population who know about WWE have some understanding that it's fake. You'd have to be a complete retard to think otherwise, that being said it's entertaining. If I wanted to watch someone truly get their shit kicked in I'd watch UFC or some dindus fighting on the internet

Watches it?

Bitch, he's in the goddamn WWE Hall of Fame.

>I'd argue that the majority of the population who know about WWE have some understanding that it's fake.
literally everyone knows it's fake. i was just teasing.

i've never seen a minute of game of thrones but you must recognize GOT is above pro wrestling on the entertainment hierarchy. from what i've heard GOT sounds like soap opera garbage similar to pro wrestling. GOT appears to have a more intelligent fanbase though.

But user, Raw IS WAR

America needs balls more than ever bro. Barry snipped em but trumps gon change that. Hes gonna suplex Kim Jong Un day 1.. son

he is a true man of the people

Trump was born into a life of luxury yet he can still rub elbows with the crust of society

it probably helps that he is in the WWE hall of fame and is good friends with vince mcmahon