Just hand over Anzu already.

Ugly inbred unintelligent smelly soulless Jewish pawns desu

does 9/11 ring a bell faggot?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

>Jihad
>Sharia
>Immigration

Just to name a few

Mohammed, your prophet(or whatever the fuck)
had a 7 year old bride

its obvious that Islam is flawed

A big list

ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING

>ONE POST COMFIRMED AMERICUNT PROXYFAGGING

religion of peace dot com

Not stayed in your sandbox where you belong and kill yourselves.

Muslims are subhuman scum that have no place in Western civilization.

Everyone hates you. People may not say it to your face, but we all think you're barbaric and don't take your culture seriously. Even liberals.

Also, Turkey isn't a European country.

You exist.
Become Copts or die.

Your country is literal brown do-do feces

This heartbreaking post hitted me......like a truck

You keep trying to kill us.
You keep trying to ruin our countries when you move over here.
God made a slight mistake by accidentally misplacing our oil under your soil.

Anyone have an edit of the "why do they hate us so" jew comic with a muzzie instead?

nah

Faggot roach

yeh woohoo good one Italy keep it up man :)

/thread

You ruined my capital city. Now enjoy the Russian nukes when they hit you, you fucking subhuman roach.

I don't really have you I just don't wanan die because of your crazy religion.

You have been trying to murder, rape and enslave us for more than 500 years

Please reform your god-awful religion. The way it stands right now it can't mix with the western world without causing conflict.

What did you not do is the question

False Dichotomy. I voted for Trump and don't hate Muslims. I just wish that all the mass-murder in the news didn't have "allah akbar" written all over it.

Do you have a proposed solution to this issue?

There gets to be a point where the simple solution is to throw the baby out with the bathwater and just deport everyone who owns a Quran.

I don't dislike Muslims, but I also don't want to be victimized/murdered by a crazy religious zealot. Genuinely looking for solutions.

fpbp as usual. nice job agent denbts

> what did we ever done to you ;_;

Constantly blow us up? Attempt to subvert our culture for muh sharia? Rape our women?

and you're checking it twice

Unironically kys and your family

They are more just social tools certain (((groups))) use as tools for subversion and unchecked pluralism. Many of them do think this entire planet will be Muslim one day. Top kek.

lemme just get out my encyclopedia of bad shit muslims have done.... damnit roach... i want to love you, but I just... can't.

/Thread.

This should be enough.

>that point where there were so many attacks that the editors just gave up trying to format it into a table

Exist.

This would be the time for an animaniac's song describing all of the things muzzies have done.

die roach

Self-terminate.

Die pseudo-roach

The nuclear bomb and your nation's army.

im cucking your country as we speak, send your wife's nudes.

Ruining the balkans

you are a subhuman living in a subhuman country dreaming of women who look nothing like the apes you got at home

Technically, you just got cucked by your post ID.

Well yeah
>Muslims want global mono-cultural caliphate
>use them to fight for a nonwhte multikulti world

At least if you fight Islam they have to move to plan B.

Where do I start...

stop exploding, that kills people roach.

You exist on top of resources

Kill every mudshit in the philippines. Especially mindanao.

I got my nordic slave, thx for asking

touché, would have been bad if i didn't support the ethnic cleansing of niggers

>literally killing us
>attacking our culture
yeah nah fuck off cunt we've all had enough

Just stay out of Europe and we won't care what you do.

PROTIP: Get back to the other side of the Bosphorus, faggots.

Boy

Do you see where I'm from? Fuck off babbe.

I honestly think Turkey is better off than Belgium, at least they declare they're muslim, meanwhile I wait for the day I find explosives in chocolate.

>nordic slave

Fucking beta tunisian mudslime manlets can¨t ever get a gf, that's why you have to drive trucks in to crowds becuz muh jealousy.

Face it Ahmet, you are the worst of the worst

You destroyed my country's national and religious identity, instilled your kebab mentality upon us which made us disdained by the whole damn world.

Remove roach.

1453 motherfucker. Never forget, never forgive

Kek. I noticed that too

>what did we ever done to you ;_;

Besides 1400 years of terror, slavery, oppression and war?

Besides raping our daughters, killing our sons, occupying our lands, and choking the christian soul with your foul satanic cult, wherever you go?

Besides contributing to the slow genocide of the aryan race, by promoting mass muslim migration as a form of conquest?

Besides being inept, egotistical weirdos in every career field you inhabit, thus making life more difficult for everyone else?

Besides being literal parasites?

youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU
youtube.com/watch?v=tJnW8HRHLLw
youtube.com/watch?v=APrXxNhHrA8

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................

>asking this
Even I hate muslims. For the good of this world, muslims should be gassed.

I hope you also hate cathoshits for 1204 fellow orthodox brother

>Not just muslim
>But also a roach
Fucking disgusting.

Hate shitslam after 1453 and everything else roaches done afterwards.
>You ruined balkans.
>You made based Albanians muslim.
>You killed off half of Greek population.
>You killed 60% of armenians.
>You "culturally enriched" balkans.
>Your entire amry consisted of brainwashed from childhood taken from parents white children.
>You practiced in european slave trade til 19th century.
>You even massacred christians not just in balkans and anatolia but in Hungary, Romania, Austria, Ukraine, Caucase, Italy and even fucking Iceland.
>Your entire religion is based on schizophrenic, pedophile and warmongerer
Hang yourself roach.

Just stay out of our countries and people will stop hating you.

Because your fellow Muslims are currently fucking up the world as we speak. Killing people. Destroying art. Destroying countries. And yet you still follow this religion. Fuck you.

Some of you roaches are ok. Don't go to Istanbul tomorrow.

Gas all mudslimes.

A
FUCKING
KRAUT

because your religion is hate to all people

bombed my sisters metro, forming the marginalised part of our societies, mass immigration of your kind, petty crime, you can also google list of terrorist attack for an entire list of what you did wrong
you turks however aren't the worst of the whole bunch

>crying about terrorist attacks while the NATO carpet bombs muslim cities on a regular basis.

Never forget the only reason muslims and christians are having beef is because of Israel.