E

T
U
C
K

Kek

Cuck ***

The thing in the end with the pick-up books was gold

If people say these things are staged or he only lets idiots on, why doesn't a real intellectual appear on the show?

I like tucker but pulling out the book quote was a bit retarded.

Tucker Carlson is the man!! I tune in to every show after work because it is so good! Thank you Fox News Network and affiliates for reporting the truth and giving hardworking Americans like me hope for America! Best wishes and look forward to viewing your show at the scheduled time!

Based Tuck

Day Tucker
Night Fucker

why the fuck is this nigger in TV?

What was so great about this interview.

Why does Tucker try to quote some irrelevant book

#uzaSuckerTucker!!lolxD
uaracisXir

(((Kurt's binder))) got to Tucker more than it seemed

The nigger literally talks about pressuring women into sex in his book its a ((( joke ))) only if he is called out on it, why would his attitude towards "white supremacists" be any different? Call him out on his bullshit would he say its just a ((( joke )))

So if he's joking sometimes, how can we be sure he isn't joking literally all of the time? Hard-hitting questions.

Tucker Carlson is a faggot

Eat a dick Tariq

Faggot

ABSOLUTELY TUCKERED

Cucker Tarlson

I was waiting for the big "oh shit got em" moment near the end, but he could barely get a word in over all the insane babbling. Too bad.

tuck is such a fucking retard, surpassed only by the retards who watch him.

So he can get cucked by the Tuck

I wonder if anyone will ever defend Bannon on TV, by saying that the alt right has been mischaracterized? Even Milo, who had his hipster definition of it this summer, is running away from it.

Awesome doggie
10/10 would give belly rubs

>I wonder if anyone will ever defend Bannon on TV

He's pretty much the closest man to the motherfucking POTUS now, so I doubt he cares. He seems to dislike publicity and prefers to stay in the shadows, which is for the best.

Legend

Kek

>Jews are Nazis
American whites come to this point in their wishful miracle thinking.

>gets fucked the first time he goes on his show
>comes back for a second helping
baka nigga

I liked how after this interview Tucker had a black guest who he had a serious talk with, showing how not all black people act nignoggy. He then talked about how the Smithsonian is discriminating against a black judge for being s conservative. There's decent black people and then there's this nigger who can't even man up to stand up for his own words.