THE SUSPECT'S ID WAS FOUND IN THE TRUCK

Apparently it's a Tunisian they are looking for. ID card was left in the truck, just like Charlie Hebdo.

twitter.com/mustafa__bag/status/811514674978099200?lang=en

twitter.com/SPIEGEL_EIL/status/811512953023373312?lang=en

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satam_al-Suqami
youtube.com/watch?v=ecLK1zNtmdg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More: "German Police are looking for a Tunisian citizen named Anis A. Who was born in 1992 in Tataouine"

This kinda smells fucky.

Okay, I'm not normally a conspiritard, but this just seems too perfect. Did they find his passport, too?

What's up with Tunisians and killing people with trucks?

Jesus Christ, it was lying in there all this time, and they didn't find it until now?

>Tataouine
>Tataouine
>Tataouine

LITERALLY a sand nigger

>terrorists make sure to have their ID on them and leave it at the scene of the crime every time

Pure coincidence!

It's almost magical how all these terrorists in Europe drop their IDs in vehicles after bailing out. Didn't they also find one of the 9/11 hijackers' passports in the WTC wreckage?

Smells like fishy. What is it with these islamic terroristst leaving their identification papers where ever they strike. FISHY

>Goes to Sweden have no ID
>Commits terroract always have ID
Never change Mohammedans

even that is more realistic than this

>terrorists make sure to have their ID on them and leave it at the scene of the crime every time

thank god they found the id after 30 hours in the truck.

Well obviously they found his identity by super sekret phone hacking and BND internet surveillance.

Saying they found his id card in the cab is just a cover story. Fucking noobs the lot of ya

It makes sense that they arrested that Pakistani then, It makes you realise why Germany lost two world wars.

it's happening again

it's happening again
there are also information that the person that killed the russian ambassador is half tunisain

He learned to drive a 40 ton truck in 2 hours, no way he just dropped his fucking ID card for the police to find

>terrorist has a Tunisian ID
>better make sure we investigate all nationalities so we don't look racist.

Anyone know if the Jewish truckowner signed some unusual insurancedeal recently :^)?

>Go on an Allah Akbar
>Take your fucking identity documents with you

I don't believe a word of it. But why would they want us to believe it's a sandnigger?

> The planet wasn't actually named in Star Wars;
> according to Lucas he intended to name it Utapau
> but finally he named it retrospectively after a
> Tunisian town near the movie's desert outdoor set,
> Tataouine (French spelling) or Tatween
> spelling in Tunisian Arabic.

underrated

>using the smiley with carrot nose

So this is obviously fake but why? Did that guy really do it?

3 hours ago, Waleed Aly (fucking taqiyya spewing pet muslim tv host in Australia) kept correcting the record that it wasn't the Paki rapist. But then he went on to conclude that just because the paki has been released that means it's confirmed now that NO migrant did it. No info available but he slips it in there that every refugee is in the clear. This fucking game they play is infuriating.

Watch the media make the distinction that this will be a French guy of Moroccan descent and nothing to do with Islam or refugees like it makes any fucking difference when they got there.

Tunisians are scum, I'm not surprised.

why isis claim every terrorist attack ? because they want everybody know they did it

simple

>be refugee
>burn ID before reaching germany
>lie about your age, origin and everything else
>gibs

>be refugee
>desire to snackbar some infidels rises
>go on rampage
>drop your fucking ID in convinient location for the police to find

That's exactly why these "people" piss me off so much.

Wait he was born fucking where?

>perform a terrorist attack
>flee
>leave your ID behind

How convenient.

They possibly used illegal? methods to find him and had to forge evidence.

ROFL HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT

OF COURSE THE TERRORIST LEAVES HIS ID BEHIND AGAIN

> GO ON TO KILL DOZENS OF PEOPLE
> HOLD ON I GOTTA GET MY ID FIRST

The terrorist could have stolen another giys id and left it there to distract and slow the investigators.

They found the IDs of the main suspects directly on the day of 9/11 in the trunk of a car parked in parking garage.

Pure coincidence.

when will those fucking terros learn to NOT bring their ID on a fucking SUICIDE mission?!?

>conveniently leaving your ID behind

Guys I have news, (((German Police))) says it was Catholic white male from populist far right wing party AfD.

That's what I was thinking. Most people would assume it was a muslim.

Best explanation so far

WEW LADS

>fucky

wat

That doesn't even sound right

But why not blame a European instead of a "new-German"?

>pass found in truck after they let the first suspect a rapefugee from pakistan go
>GEEE WHAT A COINCIDENCE THE PASS WE FOUND WAS A FAKE PASSPORT BY AN IRANIAN

Damage control.
>IT WASNT REFUGGE! STOP BLAMING MERKEL AND REFUGGES!

That is suspicious tbqh. I mean 30 hours, are you kidding me? And the ID thing, sounds too convenient. It was probably some rapefugee and Germany is too ashamed to tell the truth.

Yeah That's probably the angle they're going to work, he was a Muzzoe but not one of Merkels migrants.

Fucking detective detected

>Don't leave ID
>you now have to find who is behind the man called Muhammad el moahmed.

DNA ID

the new suspect is a rapefugee, though

This happens because terroristic organisations encourage it. Leaving your passport or other notes/signs around the area helps them take credit for it.

surprise! he was already a ''gefährder'', which means that intelligence noticed ties to radical islamist bullshit. but why stop/arrest him or surveil him? am i right, guys?

You get used to it.

>search for fewing suspect
>afghan captured
>wrong person
>eyewitness leads
>pakiscum "refugeee" who arriveed the same day as cologne attacks
>oy vey the narrative is crumbling
>release him to save Motherwhore's PigFace
>oooops looks like I found It!Been sitting on it while searching the truck haha
>"Find" ID in a cops ass with name adress nationality basically fire signal str8 to the "perpetrator"
Corrupt Gov pls

Yeah, this pissed me off.
Funny how the Pakistani suspect also already was a registered sex offender.

I was thinking this as well.

If they found out who he is via illegal surveilance, torture etc they cannot admit it in public, so they say his ID was found.

They can claim the attack without revealing the identity of their operatives, no? It would be more beneficial for them if their operatives remained unknown because revealing them will open up questions into known acquaintences, family, etc who are also most likely involved in terrorist activity. It makes no sense to have your ID on you during this.

>yfw the terrorist left a fake id with the birthplace of Tatooine to cause economic-terroism by hurting Star Wars ticket sales

this probably

His name is Antwan Kumiya

Looks like that's how it has been done at 9/11, Paris, NSU (Germany), Berlin...

>"IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!1!!!11!!"

vs.

>blaming it on a foreign Muslim guy anyway

vs.

>"MUDSHITS ARE ALL INBRED IDIOTS WITH DOUBLE-DIGIT IQs!!!!!"

vs.

>leaving ID is an established jihadi MO

vs.

>assuming this isn't just a ruse to throw the cops off the scent

You're fucking retarded, Sup Forums.

thats not how terrorism work
why do you think they wear explosive belts ?
they want to get caught and die as martyrs

Same with 9/11 right? The passbort survived the plane explosion and miraculously made its way to a police officer. Because they wanted to show the world who did it! Patriotic!

A detective detector detected.

they left their ID on purpose so their name can be remembered

What if the guy is a sith

How convenient he left his ID behind. Most burn them to claim asylum.

I bet Russian hackers are behind this.

its munich all over again, they will discover that he was a tunisian far right extremist

HOW THE FUCK DO THEY KEEP FINDING THEIR ID CARDS AT THE SCENE OF THE CRIME???

Smells like bullshit. Germ govt covering up for rapefugees again. 30 hours in the truck and they magically find his id. How stupid do they think everyone is? Merkel's shitting a brick house with elections coming up and more ISIS attacks. It's going to be hard for her to cheat again with all this world attention. Look how it worked out for Killary. Remove kebab and kebab-lovers, save what's left of based Deutschland. Now is your time.

A detective detector detective detected

>Germ govt covering up for rapefugees again.

Suspect is still an illegal sandnigger so it doesn't change much

thanks for the input mohammed

my German sources tell me his name is Sammir Al-Haydir

He's not Jewish though

How is that even possible? It's been over a day since the truck crashed and they find his ID only right now?

Ayy lmao

>Satam Muhammed Abdel Rahman al-Suqami (Arabic: سطام السقامي, Saṭām as-Suqāmī) (June 28, 1976 – September 11, 2001) was a Saudi law student and one of five hijackers of American Airlines Flight 11 as part of the September 11 attacks.
>Suqami's passport was reportedly found by a passerby (identity unknown), reportedly in the vicinity of Vesey Street,[8]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satam_al-Suqami

I heard something similar, Mountain Nigger.

What kid? I only see a soldier sighting a terrorist.

Maybe I'm giving sandniggers too much credit, but there is a precedent for this.

The November 2015 Paris attackers carried fake IDs, as did the Brussels Bombers. If this attacker put as much planning into this attack (imagining more would die, probably), it's likely he would leave behind a fake ID.

The fact they picked up a refugee is just the icing on the cake for him.

Either that, or the terrorist has literal Down's syndrome.

>"Everyone is going apeshit about Muslims and migrants after this, Hans. We need to do something."

>"I have an idea. Let's plant an ID."

>"Okay. Cool. Shall we blame it on someone from Switzerland or an ethnic German or something?"

>"No......let's blame it on a Muslim migrant guy."

>"I don't think you're listening, Hans...."

what if he was actually a white guy but left that ID to make everyone think it was another islamic terrorist?

WE DID IT AGAIN POL

All I see is a kid and a spoopy floating face.

Plz, redpill me on the arabian papirophilia problem.

10/10 all attacks where staged by CIA

>they catch the guy in the truck and then release him...hmmm

>the "ex cop" is placed right behind ambassador

seriously this shit is like a bad movie, every attack was clearly set up and covered up by the ghosties

Either the terrorists leave behind their ids on purpose and the police kept it secret to not mess up their work for a day or it was planted to hide secret service information.
It's one of the two, the terrorist did not leave behind his id accidently.

>Anus A

cant make this up

Alternately, it's not his real ID.

The ID is linked to a man who lives along the Rhine river. That's some drive to Belin.

PLOT TWIST: The Western ship is sinking and the """elites""" are preparing a civil war to escape in silence. They support ISIS, the alt right and SJWs at the same time! You heard it first on Sup Forums.

!BREAKING!
Mug shot of the terrorist, he was a knife fighter.

Er fiel im Sommer wegen einer gefährlichen Körperverletzung auf, konnte aber laut „Bild“ nicht angeklagt werden, weil er untergetaucht ist.

kek.

He committed dangerous assault in the summer, but could ,according to the newspaper (I use this term loosely) Bild,not be charged, because he went into hiding.

Germany STRONK!

How retarded are german police and how is the ID always "left behind" in these situations. What the fuck.

If I'm going kill people I doubt I'm going bother carrying around an ID for the day.

Probably a fake or to lead them off his trail.

Not one from "Syria" though, so just a regular migrant :^)

the kid is a farmer not a soldier

youtube.com/watch?v=ecLK1zNtmdg

They pixelated his face and shortened his name.
Seriously, is this some kind of joke?