Post yfw SJW's are more racist than Sup Forums

>post yfw SJW's are more racist than Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7R3BN4T6XMw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

I've always known the far left are some of the most racist people I have ever met.
They display their racism in a different way, but it is just as obvious. Of course if I were to point this out to them, I would be branded a racist.
This is why I just don't talk politics in public.

I love how feminism is just infantilising women and minorities.
kek

>I'm Ami Horowitz and...
DROPPED

>This is why I just don't talk politics in public.

this is so important.
it's like Bill Burr said, that if you voice your political opinion in public, then you might have a whole mob of lunatics going after you trying to ruin your life so that you can't find an employer anymore. it's insane. I don't even tell friends, acquaintances or family about any of that stuff because it only leads to trouble.

It's funny how conservatives think of minorities as equal while liberals think minorities as below them.

Conservatives: Special programs, welfare, affirmative action and PC culture is bad. Minorities should be able to stand on their own feet on their own merits and not have to play victim.

Liberals: Minorities are so stupid, unaware, backwards and poor (all of them) that we need to help them like the hurt puppies they are!!`

>SJW's are more racist than Sup Forums
no, they're not
i hate googles, skypes, k*rds, frogs, scots and spics

also go back to /r/donald if you want to love niggers, once Sup Forums take over tuvalu reddit will be the first to die

Why do some racist people sound like edgy 13 year Olds some times? Oh wait.

>k*rds

Mechmed, my son...

This guy is growing in me. I really feel like he could be my best bud.

>Democrats are the real racists!

No faggot. 'Racist' is a fake word. They are subconsciously recognizing the fact that blacks are less adept than other groups, but are able to mask this with sanctimonious "compassion."

Basically, it would violate their own moral code to openly acknowledge that blacks are stupid and violent, so they come up with other bullshit to avoid admitting it outright. It's actually kind of insidious, because I don't think the majority of them even realize that they're doing this.

This. These smelly kikes are seeing where the wind is blowing and some like that hook-nosed faggot and ((((DAVE RUBIIIIIIIIIIINN)))) are jumping into the "CIVIC NATIONALI$M" cashcow.

U tell em gurl !

>FRIEND
>HOROWITZ
Do they seriously expect that to work?

No shit, they are incredibly racist, they are actually trying to keep blacks down

Go back to stormfag you cracker

go back to /r/donald
end yourself monkey

Goddamn
youtube.com/watch?v=7R3BN4T6XMw

>Liberals: Minorities are so stupid, unaware, backwards and poor (all of them) that we need to help them like the hurt puppies they are!!`

this. they treat them like pets, or like they're disabled. they don't treat them as equals. "oh the poor little minority. we must help him because he's so incapable."

>TRUMP TRYNNA SEND US BACK 2 AFRICA OR SUMFIN

Leftists BTFO HARRRRRD