"Once Islam enters a land, that land becomes Islamic and Muslims have the duty to liberate it someday. Spain...

"Once Islam enters a land, that land becomes Islamic and Muslims have the duty to liberate it someday. Spain, for example, is Islamic land, and so is Eastern Europe: Romania, Albania, Macedonia, Serbia, Kosovo and Bosnia..." – Omar Bakri Muhammad, a prominent Sunni Islamist cleric

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/food-matters/cash-crops-how-the-islamic-state-profits-from-agriculture/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Islam has never resulted in happy and prosperous societies and the zealotry of its followers in based on superstition. Islam has nothing good to offer the world. Why would you want to convert other lands when when own is a complete shitshow?

Here we have tried the great social experiment of letting everyone be, but everyone does is bring their wars with them.

Once Islam enters a land they will die of hunger because they are lazy as fuck.

What are the economic plans from muslims once the land is conquered? surprise me.

KEK IS WITH US AGAIN

Kek is here.

POSTING IN EPIC THREAD

PRAISE KEK

BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN, ALMIGHTY KEK?

Shadilay

We give our strength to KEK

that's why you delete muslims from the universe

we should apply the same logic, all their clay belong to us

step one BTFO Muslims out of Europe
step two BTFO Jews out of Europe
step three

and then we go home

We need to redirect their rage I think

gud image desu

saved

Is anyone else prevented from action due to the love another?

Tell me more, Oh mighty leaf.

Cringey image desu, Germans will never go full nazi again give me a break

Sunnis are extremist Jewish cucks. The only REAL duty a Muslim has to liberate a city is Jerusalem. All others are fabricated by Jewish puppets to distract the masses from the only real duty.

You cleary don't know what you talking about...

blogs.scientificamerican.com/food-matters/cash-crops-how-the-islamic-state-profits-from-agriculture/

And you should check Islamic State videos were they showing agriculture, honey production and many other stuff, and they were very organized and dedicated.

So they are croping during war and not taking siestas.

really makes you think

They're sure welcomed to try

Well sir, I married into a russian family. All they do is drink and complain about how immigrants come here, take jobs and cause crime. When I point out to them that they are the immigrants that took jobs and cause crime they become violent. They only fighting in the streets I have seen is between niggers, the only protests I have seen is by muslims, I have been called a cracker by a blm activist. Once in uni a kike kid jewed his way into the, and I'm not kidding, the 'middle eastern pride club'. The 'European pride club' was shut down.
And always I hear stories from migrants about how things were so much better where they came from, yet they get offended when I ask "So why did you come here?".
Long story short I am tired of foreigners coming in, talking shit, imposing their will, and fighting with eachother over nothing. The point of Canada was to live in peace with eachother. If you want to fight, stay and fight. Don't bring your shit here.

I don't suppose your doing better, from what I hear it is worse on your end.

then tell me what will happen to Germoneystan ? great KeK

Hey to be honest i'd like to see the 4th reich as much as the next guy, but lets be realistic. You know your country and it's politics better than me, Im not too sure what the political climate is like there but im sure people aren't ready to go full brownshirt just yet.

Comfort ability of life will have to go down for people to get pissed off enough to go 4th reich, if a population's comparability level is too high nobody will take interest in politics.

That's why Hitler had such an easy time of taking power because of the economic depression and low quality of life following WW1

And now you understand why we will never have peace in the middle east until Islam is destroyed.

Butchered a few words in there but you get it

Yeah but not our problem Schlomo

checked

So are you going to control your birth rate all of a sudden? Are you going to work for low salaries?
>really makes you think

Yeah, all the muslims I see don´t work and are more leecher than workers. Are you going to share part of the profits with the leechers muslims?
Because they start to cry once the wifi goes slow or don´t get the money.

You won´t last long not even a decade, unless you don´t care to live in the poverty

I forgot to add that Spain could go bankrupt any moment and the Government are making tricks trying to get the money wherever it can.

Also the turism was one of the most profitable bussiness, people are afraid of you so you probably shouldn´t count on this.

Also the birth rate keeps being a problem in the Middle East, you will fight for a misery.

It really makes you think how you will be more hunger than ever with Islam.

Sad!

Vlad the Impaler was a hero. He made sure the Ottoman turkroaches never successfully invaded Europe and killed them in the most brutal ways.

Praise Kek

>Imply to pay respects

Truly Kek's thread.

I just can't see how Musilms can be uprooted from European countries unless civil war between lefties and righties happens.

Islam needs to be purged off the face of the earth.

>Why would you want to convert other lands when when own is a complete shitshow?

If your neighbour worked hard and used the money to build a beautiful home it's easier to achieve parity by burning it down than admit your idea to make money selling twigs you found in the woods was a poorly devised plan which resulted in you living in a hole you dug in the ground.

Triple Check.
The Happenings are so strong.

Wh...WHAT?