How do we make Australia green?

How do we make Australia green?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

australia used to be completely green

the chinese mining expeditions of the 23rd centurdy completely sucked us dry of life. what you're seeing is the affects of destructive multicutralism that killed this once based country

this the mandella affect at play

So after we discovered the Shaw Fujikawa translight engine, we just looked at the stars and never bothered fixing our planet?

most desertificaiton is due to the interaction of topography with prevailing wins and the tendency for the sea to moderate temperature swings.

to be specific, Austraia is mostly desert because the Coriolis effect causes winds at that latitude which drive moisture away from the continent.

This could be moderated by creating large artificial mountains north of the continent that would interrupt the prevailing winds, redirecting moisture back to the continent. This would probably only cost twice what Austrialia is worth in the first place

get cracking abbos!

Dig a canal up the middle as a sea water inlet. A subtropical climate will form.

Make it rain more and in the right places so that lake eyre and all those other shitty dried up salt lakes become permanently full

>north of the continent
i thought the wind comes from the east?

*west

We could use drones to create a tree walls. Our state is not good enough to accomplish anything other than Jewing the citizens.

Australia got actually glassed by the Covenant 150.000 years ago, because the Aussies where galaxy wide shitposters at that time.

Heck the Forerunners activated the Halo rings to kill off the Aussies

It has green bits, the bright bits were an inland sea and the rest is iron oxide, mostly already sold on contract to China.

Dispatch cargo planes full of grass and have them drop it across the country?

vote that way

by making the centre blue

Dig a giant inland sea in the middle of the country.

Giant trench
Fill the center with a massive sea.

Very green.

What happens on the far left-south corner? Why do we never hear about that part?

I am deeply envious of and great covet Australia.

I want their land.

I want their resources.

It is THE perfect geography and location for a Chinese colony.

I know this Indian engineer and he said poo all over it

Oil tankers filled with green paint.

>left-south

Australia is prime land for a Chinese colony.

Its nice and isolated.

Lots of agriculture.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

I live there, it's almost like a little slice of Europe.

And by that i mean the small part around the Alps

Didn't you lose most of your greenery from rabbits?

It would be so easy to take Australia.

Your population is even less than one of our cities.

The Han Chinese are colonizing you the way that made China so big in the first place.

Through breeding and economics.

i heard the abos caused the desertification, is this true ?

*southwestern

Chinese Shoah when

Same way you make anything livable.
Just remove the brown.

Actual aboriginal hunting stratergy:
Start a bush fire, wait for animals to run to you or eat what couldn't run away

I remember back in the day, some dude had drawn a picture like my picture.
He imagined that it was for the sahara desert, so the niggers could feed themselves and stay in africa.
Anyways, the system he imagined was that sea water got pumped up into big towers, that got heated by solar panels, the heated water turns into gas form, and increases the humidity in the air, and in the end rain clouds of fresh water, turning the landscape green.
I think i remember an user who found some wiki links for such a machine, but i dont have them.

Keep burning fossils. Higher CO2 makes it easier for plants to grow with less water. Also plants help retain a lot of moisture in a region.

Australia used to have an inland sea and be a series of islands. Scientists predict an eventual return to these conditions.

Come at me chink, my bb gun is loaded

Start in the Pilbara and in the McDonnel Ranges. Introduce grasses and trees that aren't prone to burning and keep soil erosion in check. Work these areas with massive amounts of livestock (ideally not sheep, they chew too close tot he root) in herding patterns along the key lines or the geography to lower evaporation rates by covering the land in trampled grasses and increase the soils water holding capacity and defeat soil erosion, always keep them moving as to not expose the soil. This also fertilizes the land fairly handily.
The Pilbara region gets about as much rain annually as most of the US great plains states, but the evaporation rate is so high it all vanishes in a day. Fight this.

Yes

They killed off the native megafauna that were seed disperses, the seeds they dispersed were the variety that kept soil erosion in check. Couple that with unironic firestick farming in routinely dry areas (as opposed to somewhere like Vietnam, where that's fine) and you destroy a continent.

This is happening anyway.

this is stupid

Oh and just fucking build the bradfield scheme. Yes it'll cost a fuckload but it'll be worth it in the long run.

Move the great dividing mountain range from east to west.

ah yes the southleftern bits
science has deemed it too dangerous to visit, and so we've never been there
someday maybe

Done by abbos it's so unique and cultural to destroy entire ecosystem, to turn vast jungles into desert, but when whites do something similar in a microscopic scale, such as drive a car to work, it's a crime. A hideous, hideous crime against the planet.

Don't you think the centre of Australia looks suspiciously similar in colouration to flood biomass?
Makes one think....

When you can conjure up some fresh water for 80% of the country

Open a channel from the center of the bush to the sea, boom, inland sea.

dunno, maybe the clouds form further away? i guess the humidity will spread out, so if you use some of those planes that spred out that shit that makes it rain in a specific area, it could rain other places than on the solar panels.
Also i hardly believe its gonna rain constantly, it will be in a cycle of build up and release of rain water, so the panels wont be wet all the time.

& destructive hunting habits of ancient petrol niggers

correct me if I'm wrong

That large sandbox looks like the middle east. We should put the muslims there instead of our snowland

>Double 7
>Bungie favorite number 7

What is kek trying to say here?

Start having parties all over the desert with lots of beer that makes people piss everywhere.

see

Sod off ya bastard

Pauline Hanson was right. By the time everyone realises that it will be too late

This may just work.
Only if you promise to bring choof to the bush doof Netherlands

Paint?

Now we can harvest Tiberium and be rich!

With a +80 hue shift.

so we need more Brazilians?

Albany
nothing to see there move on

Come to Tasmania the New Zealand of Australia.

Now with 100% less earthquakes.

and 200% more sheep fucking

Bring what?

how tall do you think the mountains would have to be? (and wide)

*Inbreeding

yes this happened savages did more dmage a continent then modern whitey every did.

Na thats NZ, we have tourism and poncy art stuff

Do whatever we did to survive in this desert
Seriously that is what probably will happen

GDI(un) will want to (((regulate))) it

Import poo and spread it all over

where is india when you need him?

also, wow i have missed this vid, never seen it posted here:
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Flood it.

wont do shit

Solar Panels all across the desert
Kill anyone who complains
This way, you don't just make Australia more green, but give it a little white too.

>Mountains

No, just make huge walls that are sloped on an angle

If you already have a pipe pumping sea water why don't make a salt water lake and cut all the other crap?

Water will vaporize naturally and you'll get more moderate temperatures 24 hours a day just by having Dead Sea 2.0 in the desert.

I am pretty sure the rain falls in front of and on top of the slope, not behind it

fucks sake

it will end the troll problem on the chan, without us havingto use our trolltracer program.

This is the inspiration behind the bradfield scheme. Build a giant fucking pipe straight the fuck through the great dividing range from the areas of high rainfall (north QLD) to areas of little rainfall (interior QLD)

Also that isn't the case in some ranges, depends on which way the wind is going. Absolutely not the case near the Andes, but fairly well the case in the dividng range.

clearly you dont understand backburning because youre blinded by an ideology. they do it nowadays too, except less effectively than abo's hundreds and thousands of years ago

Fixed it for you, user

Now it's much greener, AND the water isn't fucked up, b/c OP didn't ask for fuschia water

This would be a great idea to use on the North Australian Coast where the coast is bone dry

Yes. And it's amazing to see the lengths to which Marxists and Jews will cover it up in order to protect the narrative that only white people can destroy the environment. Abos wiped out Australia in less than 10,000 years, something which has never happened elsewhere in history.

Superpower 3020 confirmed.

grind the abbos into fertilizer and then water them with liberal tears

Instead of trying to make it green, u should make sure it stay white.

>implying anything could grow from abo dust

There isn't really that many aboriginals

any one know why? curious cause blacks and arabs etc breed heaps but aboriginals seem to never gain population even though you'd think they would? is it the petrol, goon and diabetes?

Make Australia Scooby Again.

maybe they still eat their firstborn sons in secret

no aircon, pls send

Ok, but to be for real here, you could import a fuckton of plants, grind the shit outta them, dig mega holes and mix the plant stuff with them.

Also, feel free to fish like hell or hunt as fuck and import and grind up that, too.

Mix it all together, and you now have a disgusting, putrid mess of dirt and dead biomatter. But, it's fertile.

Plant a bunch more stuff, and then like pump tons of water onto it from the oceans.

Now, I know what y'all motherfuckers gonna say...
>Stupid American, ever heard of salt water?!
Yes, I have, so that's why you'd use plants that can survive in salt water.
An example would be Salt Cedar (Tamarix) or Salt Bush (Atriplex)

It wouldn't be cheap, and it would require at least several years, probably a few decades to complete.

Now, the issue is to get enough water flowing through.
I'm not familiar with the jet streams over Australia, but it's dry, AF.

So, probably, lots of dikes from the ocean and also pumping stations could help. As much of it evaporates, as well, it would also make the air more moist, which is good.

Kinda a mass-scale micro-terraforming project.
Whether or not it'd be useful is another point entirely, but it'd be a neat proof of concept, regardless.

Could also chip off a few ice bergs from Antarctica and use them to help start it up.
>inb4 Environmentalists
XDddd, this place is a rock, and we ain't gonna live here forever!

Fuck, I just realized my ID has "GAY" in it

>Mix it all together, and you now have a disgusting, putrid mess of dirt and dead biomatter. But, it's fertile.

We already imported a bunch of indians
Parramatta is a jungle paradise now

Plz be my ai bf