Hundreds of people die everday in middle east and africa

>hundreds of people die everday in middle east and africa
>no one cares
>few people dies in europe
>everyone lose their shit
if you don't care about people in africa and middle east,you are hypocrite.

Other urls found in this thread:

interfaithfamily.com/news_and_opinion/synagogues_and_the_jewish_community/Jewish_Intermarriage_Statistics.shtml
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is it hypocritical to care more about humans than subhumans?

>if you don't care about people in africa and middle east

How am i a hypocrite? I care about my own people. I couldn't care less about muslims or africans.

I care out the things that happen in the regions I live in.

Thread over.

>arabs killing arabs

Why should I care?

>wake up
>see shit in toilet
>think nothing of it
>flush it and carry on my day

>wakeup
>see shit on dining table
>lose my shit

>hundreds of people die everday in middle east and Africa
pity it isn't millions

Good

no im not. being a hypocrite would be me killing terrorists and then saying "oh no those poor people I hate it when people die!"

But you guys aren't people

>middle east and africa
>people

pick one

>I agree with you but I have to disagree with you because Poland is our mates for life
what's the difference between your people and not your people?

>middle east and africa
>people

Pick one.

They also get like 10 children each som who cares?

Please shut your fucking mouth filthy Turk you killed hundreds of Kurdish villagers. PLUS hundreds of thousands of Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks in WWI. Now fuck off roach.

this, although it is somewhat sad to see that I'm starting to view the European attacks with the same apathy that I do the rest of the arab world

Yes
>Europe=arab world

I'd be more surprised if they stopped killing each other desu.

So*

But user they're not people

Niggers and sandniggers aren't people though.

they are clearly people. are you retarted or what?

Wrong.

All Africa and the Middle East deserve is to have their resources taken and used by better nations

>I don't know what words mean

>if you don't wipe equally for the death of your mother and someone else's, you're a hypocrite!

you're retarded

people: human beings in general or considered collectively.

why do you think all white people have the same value as your mother?

Yeah, because the western world has standards that other places don't live up to.

In one place mass deaths relating to dirty retarded religions are common so people care less, in the other more civilized peaceful places such disturbances rarely happen and have more weight because the victims are actually people.

Come to South Africa for about a week and then make this post with a straight face.

Stop helping terrorist "rebels" and ruining people's lives cunt.

What?
I think you misunderstood my post.
If you mother dies I'm very very sad for you but you can't expect me to be as sad as I would be if MY mother would die.
It's the same here. Germans are our people. Syrian aren't our people. You can't blame me for feeling a terrorist attack in the heart of the civilized world more than I'd do where they happen everyday. It's not a monster's behaviour, it's basic human brain functions

I don't expect people in africa or the middle east to give a shit about stuff happening in europe.

hah! touche

it's the truth, you can't argue against the definition of people. unless you are autistic.

simple fact, they aren't humans but lesser humanoids.

based paizon gets it

>what's the difference between your people and not your peop

My people are culturally and genetically related to me.

I guess feminism is about equality then, I read their official definition.

Reminder that leftists think pic related is human.

>Germans are our people. Syrian aren't our people.
Why? i don't understand the difference. Why should you care about people you don't know?

fuckin webster over here

why should that make a difference?

> hundreds of people die everday in middle east and africa
what a pity

I hope you don`t seriously suggest than subhumans are worth more than humans, don`t you?

Say Constantinople is Istanbul and no one cares.

Say Istanbul is Constantinople and everyone loses their shit.

>hundred of peoples die in the wastelands everyday
>no one cares
>few people dies in diamond city

Did you oversleep? You missed those two thousands years of shared history? Or the European Union?
Germans are my people the same as italians I don't know are.
If something here is unnatural and evil is this denaturalization they're giving us. Don't you see that it's unhuman to NOT feel for the german terrorist attacks? It's like when Theoden was under Saruman influence and didn't give a shit about the death of his son. That's where we're being brought.

In crime ridden cities such as Chicago and LA they don't report every single murder, rape and drug busts. But in cities with low crime rates they do. Why? Because in the former it's no longer news, in the latter it's something that's not normal. The spotlight will always follow that which is unexpected for whatever area you're in.

It *shouldn't* it just does. It's just this polack's way of life, one that his people lived with for generations. Maybe it increases his nation's survivability and prosperity, maybe not, but that's how he grew up

>shared history? Or the European Union?
You have shared history with everybody on the planet, quite clearly because you share the same fucking planet. United Nations.

>no one cares

>i find shit in my toilette bowl
>nobody cares
>i find shit in my cereal bowl
>now im concerned

I barely care about people outside my immediate family, which is like 5 people.

Pathetic attempt to repost

Because while i'll sympathize with those muslims and africans to a degree, i still hold primary allegiance to those who are like me and will protect me. Muslims and africans will make Europe worse. I wish them luck in their own countries and think the west, as well as Islam itself, is to blame.

You prioritize the life of your family member over the robber who is trying to steal from them, right? Even though they are both people you share a stronger symbiotic relation with one and not the other. Its simple.

not with the specific people that died in a terrorist attack. I just don't get why people care, while ignoring other humans.

> if you don't care about people in africa and middle east,you are hypocrite.

No I'm not. I literally want them all wiped off the face of the earth because they are failures who think up great ways of becoming "successful" like shitting out slaves for the powerful. They are hopeless and their abuse becomes our abuse.

proximity and relevance to one's own life are what matters if the mind decides to care about something. you are not a hypocrite if your brain decides that if something is no threat to you or happens so far away that it does not have any influence to you or your surroundings. you are simply being a human being that asseses a situation and evaluates it's relevance. i do not care if some faggot in the amazon just broke up with his boyfriend. i do if my girl breaks up with me. that does not make me a hypocrite. just a sane human being.

>I barely care about people outside my immediate family, which is like 5 people.
This I can understand. Real bonds with real people. What you people are trying to argue makes no sense.

No, because we care about building stable and caring societies here. You need to care for your side of the world, that's not our business.

Why should we care about the middle east and Africa when they don't even care.

Once again, this highlights why you're all so fucked. Rather than going and solving your own problems, you look to somehow blame us for caring about ourselves.

It's clearly true that we share the same planet and therefore the same history, but in such generic terms that I don't think it's correct and logic to compare it to how close I am to a german person.
You're basically telling me that you are as close as to Alaskan people than to Spanish. That's not a very smart thing to say.
I'm not saying that I enjoy Aleppo's situation right now or that I want WW3, I'm just arguing that I am not to be blamed if I feel more a terrorist attack in Germany than in Syria

Don't be silly, roach. If we said we were in favour of multiculturalism and all people were equal and -then- not care about people in Africe and the ME dying, we'd be hypocrits.

As it stands, we're quite consistent.

Give my love to ya girls. It's awful thinking of qt3.14s losing their life over there.

>allegiance to those who are like me and will protect me
you're an idiot, they'll ignore you. most people care about themselves.
>You prioritize the life of your family member
right, but we're not talking about family here.
niggers from outside my family are just niggers.

>hundreds of people get stabbed in your city
>no one cares
>few members of your family get stabbed
>everyone loses their shit
If you care more about people in family than stranger,you are hypocrite.

Even because, the last time Italians and Syrian got in touch was during the Roman Empire, and we can argue that romans weren't italians. How can you compare that bond to the one we have with germany

Yes, basically this is what I am saying. Too bad I'm shit at summarizing concepts

Do you ever stop talking about Rome?

I do care but what can a poor fuck from the Netherlands do about it.

Says more about the people in middle east and africa

>You're basically telling me that you are as close as to Alaskan people than to Spanish.
I am.
> I am not to be blamed if I feel more a terrorist attack in Germany than in Syria
there's no reason for you to do, hence the question

> Be Africa/Middle East
> First humans started here
> Had longest time to advance
> Still living in mudhuts
> Still owning slaves
> Still wipes ass with hand
> Still killing each other for shit reasons

I think this is reason enough to not sympathize with them. Until they decide to smarten up and start contributing to the progression, not regression of civilization they will get none of my concern.

Italians with brain don't forget about history
The thing is you aren't. If you tell me you have the same degree or social and historical proximity with alaska and spain it's very hard to argue with you about it

>the civilized are obligated to care about failed states run by inept leaders who can't control cancerous theocracy and god warriors

The minute they bring that bullshit over and hurt the societies generous enough to provide aid is the moment when we make their sandboxes a little fucking deeper.

Well you won't be surprised to find a turd in the toilet. Finding ons in the kitchen will surprise you.

Because "Influence" retard. Your lives are negligible because you're no one to me. I didn't know you were alive a second ago and I won't remember you a minute from now.

>How can you compare that bond to the one we have with germany
There is no bond either way, you have infantilised. you think in romantic terms. you are an idiot.

where is your source that "no one" cares? It doesn't even have to be a source that literally states "literally no one cares" but a simply train of thought that shows how you came to that conclusion

I only care about humans I dont give a fuck about brown """"humans"""".

>>hundreds of people die everday in middle east and africa
>>no one cares

not true i wish it could be more

nice post, really made me think

i'll remember you next time i step on a roach

Ya fucking blew it
I knew it was too weird to find a sort of serious discussion on Sup Forums but I wanted to believe
you got me good

shit in the toilet vs shit on the dining table analogy

the physical grimace I experienced after looking at that picture and I'm from Aussieland. Why did the british not just kill them all off.

>same degree or social and historical proximity with alaska and spain
neither is related to me. it's the distance: zero proximity.

Europe is the civilised world, when civilised people die it is sader than that of someone from an uncivilised shithole who basically have no else to blame but themselves.

>you're an idiot, they'll ignore you. most people care about themselves.
Yes like they "ignored" me by fighting in endless wars to make future for my country. Fuck off you fedora tiping fuck.

It should be more, it really should.

Hundreds of niggers and shitskins die. That's a good thing. White people are already dying out. Every white person that dies weakens our race further.

People in the Middle East aren't my people unless they're Christian. Could not give two fucks about them. Germans are my brothers though. Of course it's natural to care about those close to you. Do you imagine that people in the Middle East give a fuck about us? Not only do they not give a fuck, they cheer when we get attacked. People here actually do care about Aleppo and places like that. All people in the Middle East care about is invading, raping and bombing us. Fuck them.

>you're an idiot, they'll ignore you. most people care about themselves.

No. I don't mean direct help, although whites are probably 100x more charitable than muslims. I mean maintaining a standard of decency and civilization of which i am a part. If muslims over run my country, that hurts me because i don't want to live in a shithole. That's what i meant by protection of a genetic and cultural unity.

Its only natural for europeas to care about one another more than they care about someone else.
And its natural for you not to, and care about niggers and arabs instead.

Welp, I can perfectly understand while you say that now. You and a metric shitload of people will change their tune when it finally comes to the wire.

And the hilarity is, even if you are one of those stubborn suckers who thinks he'll get along with people who are neither culturally nor genetically related to you, you will have that choice forced upon you by those not genetically and culturally related to you since they are still extremely tribal.

Seeing as the shitskins are the ones killing themselves idk why I should give a fuck. Also define "people"

I've heard this bullshit so many times by now.

Go Go Gadget Hat-trick

Belgian sandnigger detected

Pretending to care just as much about people you have nothing in common with (ethnically, culturally, religiously) as those that you do makes you a virtue signalling cunt.

Reminder

fpbp

what ?

>
you're deluded.
interfaithfamily.com/news_and_opinion/synagogues_and_the_jewish_community/Jewish_Intermarriage_Statistics.shtml
>47% of Jews marrying between 1996 and 2001 married non-Jews[1].
why are you afraid?

If your child dies, you're a hypocrite to grieve more for your dead child than for a random dead child in Zimbabwe.