/AUSPOL/ Part 2

...PART 2

Part 1 here...
-------

DAILY REMINDER

How "Based Turnbull" based on "Based Tony" based on "Based Howard"

FUCKED YOU UP GOOD

Current Aussie Distractions: Republic, One Nation, ABCC, Back packer tax, Cricket, Christmas, Immigrant Youth Punchons.

*NEW* Welfare Cheats
*NEW* Data Retention Laws
*NEW* $40,000 payrise for pollies

All comments welcome. Do not feed the trolls.

----

Battlers: Stay Strong And Dont Give Up

Arseholes: Go Say HI to a neighbour

Having A Hard Time?
Lifeline: 13 11 14
If life is in danger CALL 000

For Assistance Over Christmas
salvationarmy.org.au/

Please support your local charities as
people are doing it tough over christmas
all around the world.

will there be a terror attack in aus in the coming year lads?

Posting the same question from last thread to ensure I get adequate replies. Need definitive answers.

Salvos worker here.

Reposting my stories about how SINGLE MOTHERS AND OLD PEOPLE are the welfare cheats (statistically as well) and not people on newstart (who in my experience have been mostly alright and just trying to find work unsuccessfully)

FUCK SINGLE MOTHERS
FUCK OLD PEOPLE

~~~~
The single mother welfare cheat:

>Be asked by boss to help out "battered" woman find a home
>She gives me her sob story, something just does not sit right with me
>Find out she's collecting child support plus a raft of centerlink payments sucking her husband dry
>Phone up the husband after stealing the single mom's phone while she was in the bathroom (i got his number)
>Explain my situation and that i think she's a lying cunt
>He tells me the true story, this bitch had a kid with him LITERALLY FOR THE BABY BONUS and then dumped him with a fake abuse story
>He got jailed and given a criminal record for rape

After that i sperged the fuck out and lost my shit. We schemed together to get her to slip up the truth and i went on oath to testify against her to the courts and centerlink.

She got convicted and fucked on the following.

>Fake rape and abuse claims against husband
>Lying to centerlink about multiple partners (she bragged to me about having 4 "sugar daddies"
>Leeching all those centerlink payments like hardship allowance she was never entitled to because the abuse was fake
>Lying to the courts and the police
>Insurance scam
Literally the fucking worst. I have over 20 stories of single mothers ruining men's lives for $$$ and the government just goes along with it.

GIMMIE MY FUCKING GUN RIGHTS

It's likely, in the past 2 years about 11 attacks have been prevented here. One's bound to slip through.

Fuck, forgot question.

I'm owed 22 weeks of annual and long service leave from the Chinese owners of the small business I work at.

In 12 months they're closing up, going back to China and the only liaison I'll have between them is the disinterested English speaking son. How do I ensure I get paid what I'm owed before they're gone?

What are my options if they just stiff me and ignore my calls/emails or worse, change their details?

~~~
The female pedophile:

So for this next one, my boss asked me to assist in mediating between a couple about to divorce.

The woman was on the DSP with a dodgy claim and the husband was on newstart GENUINELY trying to find work (he was a good bloke).

First interview as i'm trying to mediate the husband just sits quiet.

>Later find out the wife has been having sex with their 10 year old daughter
>He breaks down crying to me that he can't stop it or he'll be labelled an abuser and she's manipulated the situation so no-one will believe him
>I'm a very trustworthy person in the eyes of the law so i pass this info onto cops who get a warrant to bug their place and make a conviction against the woman and rescue the man

This happened like 5 months after the other incident.

The shit they found out was sickening. The mother had been rubbing up the little girl since she was 4 and grooming her to be the mother's little slave. She was so emotionally abused and mindfucked from the woman it was unbelievable and even the poor man.

He genuinely believed he had no way out, it was a sadistic fucking mess.

>will there be a terror attack in aus in the coming year lads?
There has already been 1 and like a dozen failed attempts.

There will be another one this year

>Carpooling a Kiwi to work
>listen to his complaining about his wife and shit
>sister-in-law watches his kids and claims that babysitting shit from centerlink
>she actually has a job and leaves the kids at home with this beta guy who wants to fuck her but is clearly in the cuck/friend zone

Fuck you Kiwis. Go back to NZ.

Isn't Australia among the five countries with highest level for terrorist threat in the world?

I hate to say it but we're probably due for an attack that ends with more than 2 or 3 deaths. These fuckers will hit us hard eventually.

That's what we get for being America's little retarded cousin

Come on cunt, spill your guts

More stories

>Salvos worker here.
Respect. You do a very good job!
holy fucken shit dude.

stories like these are why I am deathly afraid of relationships

No one comes close to the basedness of this man in Australia.

How the fuck do we solve the China problem?

My dad was on the verge of selling our manufacturing business to them but I kept autistically screeching at him and he went for 2 Aussies willing to make an investment.

fuck me
you're doing God's work m8

smaller and not as serious but this happened 3 weeks ago.

At the office and a few people were waiting and a fight broke out between a single mother and a newstart bloke.

She called him a dole bludging leech (the guy was employed all his life and got laid off, he's not a leech) and he went to fucking TOWN calling her out on all her single mother bullshit.

It was the funniest shit ever until she lunged at him and tried to beat his ass, we had to step in and restrain her.

It was epic because i got to call the police and she's now up for assault since the stupid bitch thought she could get away with it because MUH WOMYN.

Don't be, my job is just to work with the absolute scum. I just wanted to highlight how newstart people are mostly people on tough times looking for work and the media spins them as bludgers for their own agenda (to keep you distracted from their kikery).

There are actual bludgers though and they're called single mothers and old people.

>I'm owed 22 weeks of annual and long service leave from the Chinese owners

ide start at www.fairwork.gov.au

most shit/forms are online.

workers dont have many rights anymore thanks to the LNP.

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Now I don't usually have a problem with blokes on Newstart who have been made redundant or something similar. My issue remains with those piece of shit addicts and other scum who just leech off the system as much as they can and do everything they can to not work.
They are often the sacks of shit clogging up the job seeker agencies.

To that cunt going gso. Fuck you cunt.

yeah, fairwork is where I've got most of my calculations and the form I used for the five weeks of annual leave I have used. I'm just not sure there's much they can do though if they don't pay me and don't respond to any correspondence. I hope there's something that restricts them from doing that and forces them to pay up. I'm just apprehensive.

Fuck off mate I'm bored to lead.

Good start they all don't have to be diamonds

Any stories involving co-workers? We all know there's slime fucks amongst the ranks

Can't wait to see the data for for plummeting consumption for digital media

thanks data retention cunts

>Just pay for netflix or foxtel
Both fucking garbage
like fuck

all the shit I ever want to watch that IS on netflix, is just not in netflix for australia

nah i get you mate, but i get to see the worst of the worst as part of my job.

but they're not all bad people and to be honest, it's like 1 in 100 that i genuinely consider a leech.

i go through a high volume of people too, so i'm in a pretty good position to make this statement.

trust me mate, there are bludgers and the media never dares to talk about them: single mothers

instead they go after soft targets, people genuinely struggling who used to have work and have fallen on hard times.

use getflix vpn, it's really good mate.

you can get us netflix easy as pie

By soft targets you mean men and male school leavers who want to do a trade. Why would they touch single mums? Don't you know they are better in ever single way to a married couple?
Plus I loath goddamn illiterate immigrants getting more help than legit aussies.

I'm going to run for senate or start a party or start a newspaper or something

Someone has to do SOMETHING

user you're doing good work. what can i do to help? do you volunteer? i've considered joining the salvation army and the SES.

are you christian, or do they accept anyone? do i just go down to my local joint and put my hand up?

the absolute worst part is when you find a movie you want to watch, you enter it in, and it shows up in the search but the movie isn't there (like searching for, say, Saving Private Ryan and it shows up with "shows like Saving Private Ryan" instead of the actual thing).

Keating had good bantz but his opinions weren't really that based. he's worse these days, he's basically turned full SJW

Name a more iconic duo, I'll wait.

>They are often the sacks of shit clogging up the job seeker agencies.
Job seeker agencies were a bad move.
>"Full employability is better than full employment, guys! So let's create a completely unproductive industry to shuffle the unemployed around without actually changing the number of jobs available!"

I mean, there's no fucking chance of the media ever attacking single mothers hardcore and pointing their evil out.

Even the nice single mothers do irreparable damage to their children.

Meanwhile 99% of the cunts i meet on newstart either want a job like their old one back or are young people just looking to be given a fucking go.

They're not perfect people, but they are not fucking leeches (apart from a few bad apples).

I started out volunteering and then got given a job.

You know, i don't get why they don't give the newstart people jobs at centerlink.

I'm not fucking kidding, they make up about 5% of centerlink customers and their phone service is so god awful to deal with for their customers.

It could solve 2 birds with one stone.

>government job
>given out without nepotism being involved
Never happening

that's actually not a bad idea...

Because that would make too much sense

I agree. The best way to find out whether someone is actually willing to work, and I think most jobseekers genuinely are, is to offer them a job.

left wingers who say Turnbull sold out to become pm are fucking retarded. He never gave a shit about socially progressive talking points and only shilled for them to get popular support

Kys you wanker. Can't wait to see you go a pog corp you little fuck tard

Duh

Oh i can't see it happening but just think about it right.

A lot of my work is helping customers deal with centerlink and other government agencies.

Often at times we're on the phone for hours waiting to speak to someone and we have PRIORITY LINES.

I hear it's even worse if they try and normally call.

Newstart is only a small portion of centerlink customers, but they desperately want jobs.

Why not give them minimum wage to answer phones, making centerlink run smoother and be able to push more resources on stopping real bludgers trying to cheat the system?

Everyone fucking wins!

damn straight. 99% would accept the job on the spot and be really fucking grateful, alas i cannot see it happening.

I'm entirely convinced newstart people are kept on newstart with those god awful shitty job agencies as a circlejerk so the government has a boogeyman to distract the population with.

They get painted as bludgers when they're really not, meanwhile the politicians suck up more public money for fucking HELICOPTER RIDES

you can't make this shit up!

oi cunts I know this sounds stupid, but should I spend money (around 1,500 dollars) on a gaming PC or should I buy gold or something that will not lose value when we go into a recession?

Too many fucking bureaucrats these days

>Having A Hard Time?
>Lifeline: 13 11 14
>If life is in danger CALL 000

>being this cucked

I asked if i could have a job at centrelink one day when i was handing in my job applications, they laughed at ;_;

I always wondered what it'd be like to work one of those lines
>"I feel like killing myself"
>"Shit nigga I spend all day shitposting on a Taiwanese fingerpaint board, while fapping to nip cartoons of chicks with dicks because I've got nothing better to do"
>"Well I'm suddenly not suicidal anymore"

It's fucking insane when you think about it.

I can see no other reason for this happening than them INTENTIONALLY wanting people unemployed (for the reasons i have stated above).

You guys know what would be really funny? Spam the living fuck out of your MP's and their email boxes asking them why centerlink does not hire newstart people to work the phones.

Their reactions could be fucking priceless, or one might even think it's a good idea (doubt it).

Drain the Billabong

>PRIORITY LINES
mate the government's "priority lines" are absolute bullshit, when i was a teenager i got picked up by the cops after a domestic and they tried to contact child services, and even though they had a priority line they had to wait 45 minutes for someone to pick up. and this was at 7 PM on a monday, apparently everyone at the center supposed to take the calls was having a party in the staff room and only picked up the phone once they noticed someone was calling.

shit's fucked.

what's your worst story from work? what about the funniest?

when you don't get someone who laughs at you and slams the phone down it's quite a nice service, Mr Colonel Sanders.

That cop investigating pedos here implied he's a pedo

copypasta from the life line website. go look.
care to make a comment about our discussion?
dickhead

Fuck, even having some neets just do the paper work at centrelink would speed things up, the lines are out the door sometimes

kys

Yea i'm convinced the priority lines are a meme.

Worst story is when a DSP junkie tried to stab me. Did not like what i said and lept out of his wheelchair (he was faking) to try and knife me.

Best stories are when i've screwed over single mothers.

saw that thread too, there's a lot of credibility to those allegations i think.

would not be surprised if we had a politician pedo ring here.
So what do u guys think about my "email the mp's idea"?

exactly, let's all email our local mp about this shit.

enough emails and they might think it's a good idea to get themselves some votes (all they care about)

Friendly reminder that anti-liberal IS NOT pro-labor or greens.

We are One Nation/LDP supporters If you are not, I'd suggest leaving to reddit faggot

>one nation
>not controlled opposition, or alternatively just dumb

Every party we can vote for right now is blue-pilled to varying degrees

>I can see no other reason for this happening than them INTENTIONALLY wanting people unemployed (for the reasons i have stated above).
You hit the nail on the head. The private sector never employs every last person but the government always can pick up that slack. It should be federal government policy to offer a basic job to anyone willing, and we can forget about jobseeker agencies forever.

go back to rotten you shitbag

XD

>enough emails and they might think it's a good idea to get themselves some votes
They'd be too busy playing golf with local business owners or snorting cocaine at council Christmas parties to give a shit.

she was probably pretty damn hot when she was younger though

Why are old people bludgers? If we can't get jobs at 25, what chance would a retrenched 45 or 50 year old have? Or do you mean retired people waiting to die?

It's the family shit that triggers me. And the baby bonus. The fucking scamming Muslims with 2 wives in 2 commission houses and 21 kids who get business grants and new cars and free education and everything else handed to them and then they send money back home that enrages me.

Or the African woman with 7 kids and pregnant with next and only 24, with the brand new car (govt loan) and house in a nice suburb all on benefits while I drive a shitbox and can't afford rent.

The cunts who have gone back home to live but keep getting the spaz wallet is a joke too. There are Aussie guys living like kings in Thailand on DSP and diddling kids. They need to be cut off.

Mostly it's enabling Muslims and Africans to have multiple wives and girlfriends and kids and not being able to say shit about it so they go after the poor cunts on Newstart. That is what does my head in.

Actually feel sorry for Malco.
He is clearly an intellegent guy; he started off in a working class/lower middle class family, got a law degree and became a lawyer, then became a barrister. Worked on some massive cases (spy catcher case), then became a self made entrepenuer, joined politics, etc. Clearly he is an intellegent guy.

He also seems a pretty reasonable and decent guy, the problem is he cant really do what he wants because he's cucked by his party.

The right wing of the Liberal party want to turn us into conservicuck America where nobody can afford to go to uni, where you cant get affordable health care, where you literally have to rely on tips becuase minimum wage is shit as fuck. The only thing i like about the right wing of the Liberal party is their based attitude to immigration and reffos.

The left side in the Liberal party is based; recognises the need to keep economic regulation low and competitive but also the need to have some welfare and affordable education and healthcare. - Just like the right wing of the Labor party used to be based before Labor became cucked and bought into Multiculturism and some Identity politics and shit.

If Malcs could do what he fuckn wanted shit would be dank imo, as long as he appeased the people and was tough as fuck on immigration. He did well with reigning in Union corruption.

because these old people have complex systems where offshore entities hold 3 or more houses in their names, while they collect age pension they don't need.

They also doubledip and come to our charity for free shit. We can't turn them away even though we KNOW they're rorting.

Unlike a newstart bludger, who worst case scenario does not want to find a job....age pension leeches are actively lying about millions of dollars in assets.

And it's very, very common.

Fuck off faggot

Why should I pay for your liberal arts degree? You don't deserve shit

Malcolm pls

>He did well with reigning in Union corruption.
Only his enemies.

>It should be federal government policy to offer a basic job to anyone willing,
but that's what hitler did, don't you know that the Autobahn is built on the corpses of the 6 million?

jokes aside i agree, we should ventilate most of centrelink, all of these bullshit "overwatch agencies" (for example the gender equality agency or whatever the fuck it is), prevent our politicans from doing dumb shit like using private helicopters unless they absolutely need it, and put those funds into providing basic food and provisions for anyone who is unemployed.

basically any private company who needs work done can apply to the government, the government will give them some workers, and the government will cover the food and so on for the workers under the clause that the company gives some form of profit back to the country at large.

my problem is older people not building their own retirement funds and being forced onto government pensions. it's okay if you can't work when you're old, but you should have prepared for that.

as far as i'm concerned though, the shitheads with 10 houses need to get their benefits stripped and have a good boot put up their arse by the cops.

do you like working there? or is it just tiring seeing the dregs of life?

mate, in america your employer legally has to give you the minimum wage if you don't make enough tips, the government is currently undergoing a student loan bubble because they've given out loans to every cunt who will show up (MORTGAGE CRISIS 2.0 AHOY OFF THE BOW!), and it's incredibly hard to NOT get healthcare (especially if you're poor).

Bugger off Malco you scheming crypto-jew

.... Btw my nan lost her pension when she went to a nursing home because she owned a house. Her assets were 1 house, fuck all else and not a cent in savings or shares. It's fair enough. The house gets rented out to pay for her nursing home fees. And she's sinking into debt so it will need to be sold to pay for her nursing home fees. It will eat itself and nothing will get passed on. So the means test isn't completely useless. The system is wiping everyone out.

I don't have a problem with looking after the old dears. I have a HUGE PROBLEM with cutting off our grannies so we can pay for shitskin immigrants to take more wives and fund a third one in some dumbfuckistan middle eastern country.

Why did you take over looking for the house?

it's nice to help people. as i said, there are a lot of people who genuinely just want some help and get painted by media jews as bludgers.

it boils my blood, because the jews are draining this country dry and these young men are not bludgers at all.

they just need a helping hand.

see the post here obviously not every old person does this, but your head would spin if u knew how many boomers do this.

there's a reason the age pension is the biggest payment draining centerlink dry.

>TAX CUTS FOR BIG BUSINESS

Why do people act like this is a bad thing?

>>MUH AUSTRALIAN ECONOMY IS LAGGING BECAUSE OF LACK OF GLOBAL CORPORATE INTEREST
>*cuts corporate tax rate to attract global corporate interest*
>>FUCKING CRONIES

Because they're retards
>WE NEED TO TRANSFORM OUR ECONOMY FOR THE POST-MINING BOOM
>Tax cuts? Only helping out the 0.01% as per

10 bill debt
50 bill tax cut
thats a 40 billion surplus if they dont fdo the tax cut you fucken idiot

because that's still not going to do anything. Even with the reduced taxes it's still cheaper to HQ in Switzerland or some other haven. For production itself, China and India will still be the cheapest regardless of corporate taxation levels

>I WANT CIVIC SOCIALISM

Kill yourself.

>I have absolutely no understanding on how economics work whatsoever.

Of course it's still cheaper to HQ elsewhere but for things like advanced manufacturing and research which is where Australia needs to be heading the tax cut will do well.

tfw this fat useless dickhead was our best chance at having an australian trump

>it's nice to help people.
really? after 25 years of economic growth we cant look after our old people.

"i work my hole life for this country, why are you treating me like this?" ive heard said.

Highest % rate of suicide is males age over 90.

Its fucken pathetic and Australia should be ashamed of ourselves.

Lol fuck Arts degrees, they qualify you for fuck all. I dont think HECS should cover bullshit degrees like liberal arts degrees and shit but I recognise the need to keep uni affordable to promote social mobility and keep a healthy middle class. HECS should cover STEM and a few degrees with a clear career path like Accounting, Law, etc.

If you dont think that education should be affordable fuck off to America and see what its like, they have the most unhealthy, shrinking middle class in the developed world. See how you fucking enjoy scrounging on tips you conservicuck

>advanced manufacturing
what do we even have in terms of this? pharmaceuticals?

The tax cut is funded for you fucking retard, do you even treasury?

We have nothing. That's the problem. We have a population which is highly educated and has manufacturing skills but no jobs for them. We need to be Japan 2.0

Uni is affordable fuckwit, don't go to fucking Melbourne Uni or some other overpriced bullshit and go to RMIT or La Trobe or something cheap instead. It still gives you the education you need with less of a left-wing bias and it's like a third of the price.

I'm doing an economics degree and it will cost me 30k overall (just in terms of uni fees mind you). Given that I don't have to pay that until I get a job that's perfectly affordable.

Lmao KILL yourself the only reason the American middle class is shrinking is because people are moving into the upper middle

you're a good man mate, it's nice to know that some people still have good hearts. it's why i go to /an/ as well.

um buddy you may want to look at the distribution of sources of our tax revenue, pic related is 2012-2013 but it still gets the point across
and no, our debt is not 10 billion, it's FAR worse than that. on an asset vs liabilities level we are something like 280 billion in the hole, and on a pure budget level we're 30 billion in the hole. if anything lowering tax for corporations is probably a good idea since it gives them more of an incentive to move productions over here.

if you disagree, just consider what happened to South Australia. they're in absolute shambles because of all their manufacturing leaving, and that was a direct result of bullshit governmental policy.

>>I have absolutely no understanding on how economics work whatsoever.
i understand it better than you ever will.

pic related.

>less of a left-wing bias
>La Trobe

The same fucks who are pushing Safe Schools?

>i understand it better than you ever will.

Economics masters student here. No you don't.

Yeah it is, I didnt say it wasnt, Im saying I want to keep it that way, Except I also want to reduce the amount of degrees covered by HECS, like those bullshit gender studies/liberal arts degrees shit and restrict it only to STEM and degrees with a clear career path.

>The only reason the American middle class is shrinking is because people are moving into the upper middle

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAhhAHAHaahaH ohfuckthiscuntisserious aaahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA ohshit AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHaha aha nice one m90!

see

Friendly reminder that wealth inequality has ZERO negligible economic impact

What's your point drongo? Check the treasury