A 26 year old mother in Johannesburg, South Africa went to a bar do knock back a couple of glasses and have a good time...

A 26 year old mother in Johannesburg, South Africa went to a bar do knock back a couple of glasses and have a good time.. she left her 3 months old baby sleeping safely and soundly back in her apartment, awaiting her return.
Little did she know, that a bunch giant rats decided to have a party at her place and when they noticed the baby, they were like "shiieeeeeet snack time"
When the mother came back, the baby was half eaten.

She said: “She came back in the early hours of the morning with a new boyfriend and they tried to break into the shack since she had lost the key and they found the baby girl dead.

“They were claiming that the child was burnt.”

The landlady, Mama Sesi Mtshali, said the mother came running out of the shack at about 6.30am local time screaming after discovering her baby.

>shack
>land lady
>SHACK

thesun.co.uk/news/2440930/giant-rats-eaten-baby-girl-alive-mother-drinking-johannesburg/
>tfw based rat bros keeping the gene pool clean

Poor woman.

Burn the coal, pay the toll

Yes, literally, because she lives in a shack.

As a father with a 6 months old son these stories affect me more than they used to.

>rats
I think they mean dogs. this isn't a fucking rat jesus

>“They were claiming that the child was burnt.”
as soon as I read this I knew it was blacks. white trash will leave their kids to go drink, but they usually won't try to cover up what happened from authorities

Also can you believe that these things actually exist? Holy shit, it's nigger than my dock, i was shocked as fuck.
Kawaii AF, i wonder if i could get one as a pet

*bigger than my dog
what the fuck was that

>the dingo ate my baby.

The real miracle here is that she was 26 and had only one child.

rats(and insects) that big can't survive in the cold afaik, so you'd have to either keep them really warm at all times or move away from the slavlands

>that pic
What fantasy RPG is that from?

Other way around
If you had a tiny elephant it would freeze to death, if you had a gigantic rat it's skin would start to boil

Are you so much of a degenerate racist that your phone autocorrected bigger to nigger?

Goddamn i like living in a cold place. Jesus christ

>joburg
No one should be surprised.

I think you can get these cunts as pets in some places.

>skin start to boil
>in the cold
what?

Ok, that was pretty funny. Even if it shouldn't have been.

The missing link!

She took the baby's twin on her all night bender

how fucked up is your house to not be able to secure one room from multiple pests?

>nigger than my dock
Kek

yeah we don't take too kindly to racists on this here Sup Forums site

Baldur's gate dark alliance

No wonder you're racist being a sailor in a landlocked country

Racists on 4chinz?
Well I never...

>Nigger baby gets eaten by giant rats
I fucking love South Africa

Checked. Also you remember that one nig that tied her baby daughters to her bed because she thought they would get raped when she left the shack? And people wonder why I say that niggers rape babies.

Thats a giant pouched rat, it would not live anywhere near a shack settlement and they would not eat a baby.

>when they noticed the baby, they were like "shiieeeeeet snack time"
lost here

you're not from around here are you?
>1 post from this ID
>not passing the "you're not a cop" challenge of not having a problem with the word nigger.
fucking commie antifa. every time guys. you really got to get better at this shitposting thing and acting like us. you'll never succeed in your master plan to turn us to your side or accept you, but at least you won't stand out like a sore thumb. and then you become one of us.

ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US.

ban rats
you should not have to fear your baby being eaten by rats every time you leave it alone in a shack for several hours while you're out getting drunk
white people, do something.

had normal sized ones as pet, they behave similar to dogs, just get a dog instead if you want a bigger rat

Sounds like the ones that stack beds on paint cans to ward off the tokoloshe kek

>103854114

It shouldn't be funny because 'b' is right next to 'n' on your keyboard. It was an obvious typo and thus a pretty lame joke. I still had a laugh.

We could give them rat poison, but they would probably roll that with dagga and smoke it.

A little miracle called rattus

Rats are good pets who dindu NUFFIN

This.

that might solve your kaffer problem

Poor baby, she didn't deserve such awful death. Her mother was irresponsible as fuck. She lived in a shack, she knew the risks of the place.

>tfw there's a Skaven undercity underneath my house

>being a nigger
>not deserving a awful death
choose one desu and only one

Mmmmm, baby back ribs.
>just rat things.

Soon that will be your entire population. You will witness the fall of your people and culture. I'm glad it'll bring you suffering.