Is this the ultimate Alpha thing to do?

>bunch of russians
>fed up with people driving on the walkwaystops cars and ask the politely to follow the rulesthey never accept defeat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo3cVuvVRUE
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZN5KFWNry8
youtube.com/watch?v=1yZ2O1707Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=O1jGNd4Deys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bunch of liberal hippies on welfare with nothing better to do then harrass rich ruskies in there 750 Mercedes-Benz

i remember seeing people driving on the sidewalks in moscow

russians just dont give a fuck

>aaay hang on motherfucker let me take my flip flops out

reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo3cVuvVRUE

I approve

I wouldn't be caught driving on the sidewalk in the first place, wtf. Is Russia an ancap country?

That's pretty based.

>LOL SO BASED!
then one day, they do it to the wrong person.
>Driver gets out with a hand gun.
>Dead.

Like the driver in the first video, nothing was stopping him from speeding up and raming that dumbass on the hood of his car into something and killing him along with his buddies. Or him pulling out a knife or gun and shooting them.

Oh I thought this thread was about a driver finally running over these cucks. Thread subject is misleading.

You sound like a huge pussy mate.

>not knowing stopxam

They were confronted many times with knives, sticks and even a gun, but still they didn't give a fuck. People didn't dare to pull the trigger and they got arrested by the police

>be american
>call someone out on their shitty driving
>get shot

>Be Swedish.
>Bring millions of people into your country that wish to kill you.
>Allow them to harm your citizens.
>Pray for "X"
Says the country that removed all of their guns because they feared an armed emu uprising.

No I honestly dont know them, looks like a buncha assholes with to much free time on their hands.

>be American
>be a third world war zone with crime rates higher than any European country and more Niggers and Spics than we have people

I saw that shit in Italy to desu.

These are literally only because of our few nigger-infested areas.
If you remove the Bronx, South Chicago, Detroit, Orange County, Miami, and downtown LA, we would be safer and score better on those faggy "standardized tests" than you fucking Commie yuropoors. It's not our fault our forebears made the mistake of importing subhumans by the tens of thousands.

>People not abiding the law
>Do good
>Sup Forumsucks go around saying "LIBERAL HIPPIES ON WELFARE WITH NOTHING TO DO"
This is why no one takes you cucks seriously.

>Be American
>Let millions of people into your country that wish to kill you
>Allow them to harm your citizens
>"You will not remove our sanctuary city status!"

I don't know how much you watched this but these guys have some enormous balls
The amount of time someone pulled a gun on them and they didn't back out is unreal

Truly blessed bunch of lads

10/10 would squat and eat semichki with

these guys are mostly libtard faggots though

too pussy to go protest in front of the police, so they harass civilians

>so they harass civilians who are breaking laws
FIFY
They're basically cops who do it for free.

While traffic violations are done by scum, the "Stop Ham" retards are even bigger scum that just there to create and video tape conflict. So enjoy most to see videos of them driven over, beaten or shot as they deserve.

dull your edges m8

Its no different from Antifa or other retarded movements, regardless of political compass. Its just retards looking for a fight and using legal pretense to find one.

they are basically faggots with nothing to do in their lives but attention-whore and should be sent to do community service if they wanna help so much

Which one are you in the video?

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZN5KFWNry8
youtube.com/watch?v=1yZ2O1707Lg

>What would you do if you where stopped driving on the sidewalk by these guys?
Good luck stopping my car at 100km/h with your soft pink meaty body

Good faggot, respect the rules or get conflict

Why am in not surprised about gypsy supporting other gypsies.

>pol in best autistic low T keyboardwarrior tradition is shittalking people who actually put out their balls to the test
Cmon autismos we all know you would shart in your cumstained paints if you even attempted the things these guys do

Also Russkies prove once again they are the toughest motherfuckerst on this planet

What does that sticker say?

russian autism on both sides

This.

Any videos of these retards getting rekt preferably by Russian mafia?

i spit on everybody
i combined my ability to read their letters with knowledge of our magnificent jazyk

>coming from the EU's biggest welfare leech.

1. stopham is literally on kremlin payroll
2. they need to be gassed

Why are you mad at them? Do you drive on sidewalks?

I don't have a car or even a license
They just even bigger douchebags than the douhebags they are after
remind me of offensive sjws

kek, like the regular day in bulgaria

Well, what do you about the idiots driving on the sidewalk then? Just let them do it?

driving on sidewalks is slav culture

these faggots are trying to kill it, by replacing with western culture, it's absolutely disgusting

Probably because of their smug, better than you attitude. And do you think this shit solves anything? They get to get into fights that's it

>stop people from breaking the law
>douchebags
i'm sorry you had to spend your afternoon by peeling off that sticker from your windshield Ivan

l2read

>looking for a fight
>never beat the shit out of anyone, always calming them down and explaining them why they are wrong

I don't know m8, but most of the people in their videos comply and admit they are wrong. I know the kind of people that don't, and they don't understand any other language

>slav culture
*Russian culture.

They're not us.

Oh yeah, I forgot about poolacks and your european ambitions, apologies. You guys are like the slav rejects along with ukrainians.

>all these butthurt russki xam who got put the fuck in their place by based stoppers
U mad, xamboi?

i'm a security guard.

the only time i stop playing cell phone games and leave my desk is when i see parking violations.

just can't stand that shit.

You should drive around moscow and then talk about being too good for sidewalk shortcuts, m'virgin

Poland pls
You habe even the same word for for it -bydlo
Both quintessential slavic.
Stop sucking so much JewSA cock and make peace with your slavbros

We are the real slavs you discount German, along with Czechia, Slovakia, Balkanbros, parts of Belarus and Ukraine. Anything east of that is turko-mongol asian hordes that only speak a slavic language because they got conquered by slavs at some point in history.

That's actually pretty accurate

1:20 looks pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=O1jGNd4Deys

You are doing the God's work.

Learn to run a society that isn't a hilarious fucking circus full of drunk retards driving construction equipment.

Lol, nevermind Ivan, keep up the good work.

> balkanbros (literal turkroaches)
> czechistanis/slovaks (real discount germans)
> poland (fucked up the ass by russia and all dreams stolen, now forever butthurt)

Why don't they just put barriers blocking side walk.
Why don't they just make that massive sidewalk smaller and add an extra lane for traffic

Dumb Russians .

>the kikepuppet dares to speak up
Fuckoff bjrger. Kikes and kike enablers are not welcome on slav tbreads. Only true europeans allowed

Stop a douchebag are amazing. I just wish they would get MMA beefcakes to protect them like in the old days when they started. Moscow police banned their activism, until they had it overturned by a judge. they now never fight back unless it is ABSOLUTELY necessary to do so. It's sad watching them getting their asses kicked often now, and almost always by women.

True Europeans left Europe before it was invaded by niggers and sandniggers

What's left is you and all your friends who are worse than niggers and sandniggers

If I were the type of faggot to drive on the walkway I'd probably get pull a gun on them for stopping me.

People often do pull guns on them. They don't give a fuck. They make the people get back on the road or else call the cops and have the person fined.

LOL
Its the same if I said you were german rape babies since you were under our rule for a century
Stop denigrating the ancestry of others , its just vile uninformed lies.
Look up any genetic study of russians.
You are just babbling back standard kike bullshit about muh mungols like a cretin

And i wont even get into the utter nonsense about beloRUSSIANS and hohols being a separate ethnicityy from russians, it again, utter ignorant nonse. Like saying Bavarians and Sachsens are not german
For fucks sake people,inform yourselves before bust shitting out of your mouths

aljosha pls

My bad, you are actually discount SLAVS

Firstly, it's BelaRUS not BelaRUSSIA you retard.
Secondly, you're arguing against your own point. Russia is mainly Asians conquered by a handful of slavs in the past.

If the driver were a muslim or african they would all go sweet-talking mode

I've never seen this even in America. Not even niggers.

starting laughing pretty hard at that point desu

So what's up with the sticker thingy, why don't they just report people to the police? It's like they want to start a fight.

I don't drive on sidewalks nor do i like their stickers and politeness faggotry. Deplorable bydlo doesn't understand reason or rules, they only understand and respect force.
Would support them financially if they would spray paint or permanently damage cars and beat everybody who as much as lays finger on them.

Its pointless, there's about 6 millions cars in moscow and i think at least a third of them are daily doing shit like that. Police simply can't handle all the douchebags, even if they tried, needless to say that they also don't.

based. I have no time for littering.

Why are 4by4 drivers always cunts?

I'd be pretty pissed if those guys came to put shit on my car. Someday they'll get shot by some mob guy

Why not simply put metal posts on the sidewalks so that cars can't pass but pedestrians can, and some simple concrete barricade along the street so that they can't just veer into it?

only in Russia can you drive on the sidewalk and not get in trouble