YOUNG ITALIAN WOMAN MISSING AFTER BERLIN ATTACK WAS PRO-REFUGEES

Fabrizia DiLorenzo, a young italian woman, is missing since the attack at the Berlin market of December 19th.
Parents are waiting for the DNA test to confirm their daughter's death.
Meanwhile, judging by Fabrizia's twitter account, it appears that she was supportive of pro-immigration policies.

twitter.com/Bizia/status/713299444796678144

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/20/berlin-market-attack-suspect-named-23-year-old-asylum-seeker/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55fzXL3uc1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Dublin Airport
I hope she died

I hope the last thing that went through her head before the radiator grille was "At least I'm not Islamophobic"

It's almost certain she is. I wonder what she was thinking while being slaughtered by the Truck of peace.

>what she was thinking

Nothing particularly smart, I bet

why should I care? we have to deal with terrorism like Holland said.

There is only 1 person worthy of mourning in this attack.

Polak that fought to the end to stop it.

The rest wanted this to happen to them.

I agree. I wouldn't mind if the only ones to die were pro-refugees cucks, the problem with this migrant madness is that everyone else pays the toll for the greedy and idiocy of a degenerate group of people.

I won't cry for her. Dumb bitch.

Now her friends and family have been force fed the most ultimate redpill of all.

This.
She made her bed.
She lied on it.

She has the most punchable face i've ever seen on a woman... must be the tumblr glasses

F

>one dead leftist

nice

So it's good news. A liberal pro refugee slut killed by a refugee. Enjoy the irony.

Unfortunately she wouldn't have had time to think, and if she did it probably would have been 'I bet the cis white male patriachy is responsible for this'

trump is literally mussolini guise

Being pro immigration doesent mean you are pro-terrorism and pro shit-skin invasion.

She was also immigrant in Germany. I hope she is still alive

It's even better than that actually, nobody knows that she was pro refugees so her death is now being used to fuel the anti refugee sentiment

>this is what frogs think
I understand why you surrender so easily.

"NOT ALL MUSLIMS"

>Being pro immigration doesent mean you are pro-terrorism and pro shit-skin invasion.

Yes she was pro-shitskins frogster.
Nobody here is against immigration of white people in white countries.
Her tweets clearly are about muslim immigration seen as a good thing.

>was Islam compatible with democracy?
>Help out! Give to 'Mongolia Charity Rally - PhiGamma Team'.
>Poverty is a violation of human rights

FUG :D :D: D:::D:D

Pretending like Europeans will do anything.

In a week or two you will all forget about it and vote next year for people who welcome these people to your country.

Look at the attention that was given to the mudlsimes who "mourned" the death of the kaffirs.

actually

>Being pro immigration doesent mean you are pro-terrorism and pro shit-skin invasion.
It kind of does. The assumption that being against excessive immigration means that you want to completely close off the country and not let a single person in is one of the biggest strawmen people who are pro terrorism and pro shit-skin invasion use.

:-D
youtube.com/watch?v=55fzXL3uc1s

which mudslimes did what?

Fuck off Pablo

Im not french. half-italian.
There are a lot o stupid youngsters. They dont need to die for being retard.

She has that
>Im fucking better than you!"
Face. Especially with those Glasses.
Good Riddance

Why play with fire and refuse to believe things will get burned.

OMG SO PROGRESSIVE! SO MULTIKULTI!

There was an article in one of the cucked UK websites showing a bunch of them practicing taqiya after the russian hacked lorry killed people.

You fucking Italia fags need to get the 5 stars to be willing to work with NF so that you can form a government.

Bitching on Sup Forums means nothing.

No. Cry more froggie.

What was she doing up there in the first place? Did Soros send her to fill out the numbers in his latest pro-immigration march?

>Those eyebrows
Femdom/10 fucking hnnng

Sweet karma.

If she's dead she didnt realize her mistake.
If she's crippled or otherwise damaged she'd have some time to think about her policies.

She worked for a transport company, enjoing the good multicultural life of Berlin and being happy with that.
In Italy these young people are called "generation .Erasmus"

I would love to cum on those glasses, desu.

like clockwork

>In Italy these young people are called "generation .Erasmus"
Generation erasmus in germany is white girls from upper middle class families going to spain or italy to get fucked by as much mediterranean cock as possible only to waddle back into germany, leaving a big trail of semen behind them and marry some german beta torben or peter who spent his time in germany at university getting good grades and playing warhammer or some other beta shit.

"The racists made him do this."

It seems one concert slaughter wasn't enough for your country. Anyway, just take a walk in Paristan and you'll kinda see how wrong you are.

holy shit france.

even in the death by muslim "immigration" race, france is losing to germany... again

Yes, pretty much. A generation of literal prostitutes, selling their future for some moments of international tripping and fun.

You're probably right.

So it's the same in italy?

t. shitskin

You just have to ask.

Here is a reenactment of her last moments.

NON FACCIO OP'RAIO
NON FACCIO OP'RAIO

Is this God punishing everyone that has done him wrong?

I hope she died horribly, thank you based truck of peace.

that's not really accurate, the "civil war" would have lasted about 2 days without occidental help.
We pulled the lever, and we sacrificed both our children and syrian children by supporting an unnecessary conflict.
Had we not intervened, there would have been many ISIS casualties (good), a few syrian civilian casualties (shit happens) and no european casualties (good).

It´s hard to drive over someone who doesn´t deserve it when in Berlin.

It's never my ex

Any news on where to send money to his family yet?

>It is an isolated case
Not anymore.

mdr, gros si t'es favorable à l'immigration c'est que tu es favorable à faire rentrer les "shits skins" comme tu les appelles

réfléchis deux secondes avant de shitposter

Yes, basically.

kek

Here we go!

This
F o7

Not all trucks are used in isolated attacks. Most of them work peacefully.

#notalltrucks

Mussolini would survive ww2 if he picked sides better.

the irony is killing me.
the irony has also killed Bizia apparently.

Of course they need to die for being retarded. People of poor quality and sub-par intellect are successively eliminated from the gene pool over many generations. This is simply evolution.

"It's too early to jump to conclusions"

kek

If she were still alive she would have written something pro islam and immigration, si fotta.

Yes it does you fucking cuck.

Terrorism is the smalles problem of immigration.

Replacement is the main problem.

This world must burn down so we can rebuild it

that's not even a dilemma. We can keep "refugees" in secured camps, anywhere in the world.

We can pay for it, it's cheaper than the alternative.

Wait for Merkel to say she was some kind of hero sticking up for Muslims and Germans should continue to open their arms for Jihad assault truck welcomes.

"after all, it's our fault!"

nice mental olympic games right there

Sometimes the enrichment hits the people that wanted it the most. I feel bad for the victims but if anyone should be the target of an attack it should be the ones in society that are responsible for the perpetrator being in the country.

I am SO glad and proud in Italy people like that are still a powerless minority (and hence they travel through Europe). Italy is among the least cucked nations in Europe

Dio benedica l'Italia e gli italiani!