Why do Trumpfags defend Trump after seeing his cabinet picks?

Why do Trumpfags defend Trump after seeing his cabinet picks?

SAGE

TRIGGERED

because we're not idiots and can understand why he chose them as his cabinet is of the best and brightest in America

>Liberals like to pretend "drain the swamp" didn't mean get rid of corruption

What did you think it meant? Idiots

>because we're not idiots and can understand why he chose them as his cabinet is of the best and brightest in America

> "drain the swamp" didn't mean get rid of corruption

Yes there is a LOT of corruption and corynism in his cabinet.

"Why isn't Trump Bernie Sanders"

Why the fuck do you think we voted for a businessman, dumbass?

What's wrong with them?
They seem competent, qualified and do you really think they are going to fuck around with Trump as their boss? That's a meeting I would love to be a fly on the wall for.
It would be a fucking firing squad.

Prove it

i don't care what he does so long as the left is completely btfo about it

the left hates them.. means they must be reasonable fellows.

are th-those bugels?

>both sides are globalists
>this is something new
>what's aipac cucking

>Prove it

In the pic user. renaissance technologies was Trump's largest donor 15 million dollars. Robert Mercer is co CEO of Renaissance tech. Kelly and Steven Bannon are both Mercer puppets put on the Trump team by Mercer to get what he wants. That's clear corruption.

>HURRR DUIRRR AS LONG AS THE LEFT IS HURT I'M OK I DON'T CARE

>What's wrong with them?
Pay to play

Yep, leftists such as yourself are angry about a few bad cabinet picks. now, you have to gb2 Leddit

why are the Koch Brothers and Goldman Sachs targeted so much? also Wells Fargo is being targeted now? is it because they are banks and not (((banks)))? I also notice the Koch Brothers are conservative and lean right, hmmmmm.

The right hated them too back when Daddy Trump said they were bad. The next day Daddy Trump said he loved them, so now his cuck followers love them too.

>When you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

And Hillary would have done any different?
Anyone else is a meme candidate
>democracy
>vote for who you're allowed to

idk ask Trump who attacked the Kochs in the primary, calling his opponents quote on quote "puppets." and later went on to put Mike Pence as VP.

>And Hillary would have done any different?

BUT BUT BUT MUH HILLARY

You fucking faggots will be blaming Hillary for the next four years for all the dumb shit Trump does won't you? Hillary isn't president faggot. This is what you got.

those tears.. mmmm. so salty

SCOTUS.

Same question, same response. Shut up and never ask the question again retard.

You Idiots. The last thing you should expect is a fair trustworthy government. As long as he builds the wall he's talking about and no more importations of shitskin refugees then i guess ill be happy enough for a few years

SAGE HIDE REPORT LEFTY/POL/ CONCERN TROLLING THREADS

No, I'm simply saying what's the choice
I didn't vote, when I voted here, I voted for Pauline Hanson who is not in the main parties.
Where we differ on opinions is who would have done a better job, Hillary would be doing nothing ANY better or more to my personal liking.
>people have different views
Get over it, if yours view have enough credibility you don't need to cry and preach like an autist with no real point or viable alternative

>SCOTUS.

Yeah we need more money in politics.

Why do butthurt faggots think that daily shrill hysteria about "look at every single thing Trump did or did not do before actually becoming president" is going to have any effect? Is this part of the coping process or were you hoping to accomplish something?

Also if you are going to make an image to incite right leaning people against Trump using Jew meme, no one cares about apartheid but progressive numale beta faggots and people that want Israel to shoot itself in the dick with diversity. You're welcome.