Sup Forums is radicalising themselves, without even knowing it

I've noticed that the language that Sup Forums is using to describe people has gotten far more violent as of late. I've seen the language change from "leftist" and SJW" which is rather innocent, to "cuck" which has sexually aggressive connotations, to "traitor" which frames them in a violent, military context.

They're not some war criminal selling to the enemy, Sup Forums, they're countrymen who love your nations just as much as you.

This isn't group polarisation, where people try to be "more" of the group that the rest, but it's coming from a selfless rather than a selfish place -- you're doing it to give strength to each other, and that's good. But you can't start talking like this, it's not healthy.

And there's other options: you still have the vote, you can reach a middle ground with these people.

Is starting a war just to save a colour of skin really worth all the death?

Traitorous cuck. Fucking terrorist apologist subversive traitorous cuck

>traitor
>violent

Pick one.

I'm coming for you, scum.

Sage.

Yep.

We didn't start this... they did. Take it up with them.

>sage

My mum said I've radicalised myself a while back because we get into arguments over xenos whenever I visit. Maybe she's right but I'd sooner that than be some "weeee-eeell I suppose there are LEGITIMATE CONCERNS and we should have a DIALOGUE but christ forbid anyone ever do anything or have a strong opinion" handwringer.

Sup Forums is the board of peace, #notallpolacks

> truth is too radical > see flag

It frames as a military or aggressive act just to want what's best for a multicultural, more diverse, country. You can't betray someone just by having different views.

But you have your vote. Have your voice heard at the polls. And there are legitimate concerns, but they're all just from a lack of privilege that comes with a diverse society.

No one started anything. This is just the natural progression of history.

why cucks are allowed to start thread?

It's not the "truth," because you're creating divisions that don't exist.

We're all people, so why cause upset for your fellow humans just because they don't have a selective skintone or political view.

Weird. Since Trump, I've become more moderate and agreeable.

>Sup Forums is one person

Your country is dying. You culture is dying. Your people are dying. Go ahead and talk nice to the bastards who are destroying everything your ancestors fought, bled, and died for. Fucking traitorous cuck.

Traitors to the white race will be dealt with when the day of the rope comes,death to you all racemixing faggots....

The left are a disgrace, the ideology needs to be stamped out. It contributes nothing good to the world.

>they're countrymen who love your nations just as much as you.
Wrong. They are killing it
>Is starting a war just to save a colour of skin really worth all the death?
Absolutely

>best for a multicultural, more diverse, country
That's betraying the nation

>This is just the natural progression of history.
Wrong

We are a board of peace

Your Sup Forumsphobia will only serve to continue trends of bigotry against innocent frog posters

We demand reparations in the form of tit pics

>You can't betray someone just by having different views.

Yeah man Vichy France didn't betray anyone, they just had different views!

Fuck off you leftist SJW cuck traitor

This, the peaceful people of Sup Forums are in real danger of being radicalised through marginalisation.

Always kill the traitor before the enemy britbong

They're quite literally blowing up Europe. Out the rat, and kill it.

>want to destroy everything that makes our nations, our nations

Lmao fucking traitor cuck. I cannot wait for the US to annex the UK.

nice use of newspeak, slave

kind regards to GCHQ, I'm sure you are reading this so you have my permission to close in on the faggot OP now

based Indones- oh wait, based Monaco

does anyone have any real sources? the only proof for this I've ever seen is this image and this one book written by a known antisemite, again, with no sources.

What is the matter with the left? Are they scared now? They should be!
They called us every name under the sun for the last two years and they will feel the consequences when this is suddenly not so civil anymore.

>leftist
>sjw
>cuck
>traitor

>not referring to "shitskin subhumans" in everyday language

You people are growing soft and weak.

> it`s not truth, because divisions are immoral, thus are social construct and must be illegal
Go join with ISIS, would ya? And take other asocial maniacs with you.

yes.

Sup Forums is not a board of actual activists, no point taking any of it seriously, I expect that most people here are much calmer IRL

>Inb4 "Sup Forums is satire"

Sup Forums is a board of peace. You cannot ascribe to every person here the violent, hateful attitudes of a few radical posters.

POO

We are everywhere user and once the spark is lit, we will see what direction this world takes.

>Are they scared now?

Fear of Sup Forums is a microagression because it implies that the denizens of Sup Forums are to be feared simply for their beliefs. It also radicalises them further and is basically racism. Statements like 'Sup Forums is not a race' is also a microagression.

have you prepped the bull yet, Benedict?

No

You're not wrong to be worried about this, because you are correct about what happens to you next.

yes

It would certainly be interesting, but I don't expect too much from it.

Hug all Muslims, race sleepover now.

You forgot day of the rope my man

Look it up, its the day well be coming for people like you

The only people trying to start wars are those who want to push this globalist shit do you really think this diversity that you people love will last if it is bred out of society through an indirect genocide?
If the people who are behind the scenes orchestrating this are perfectly content with wiping out whites whoose to say they won't be perfectly fine with wiping out or subverting every other race that isn't theirs?

Good idealistic people being played and they don't even know it.

a few radical posters
>majorty

>There's anything wrong with being radical.

>pol accuses leftists of being intolerant and sectarian
>pol is itself intolerant and sectarian
pottery

Sup Forums is the definition of ignominy.

You fags are getting us killed, we can't even enjoy glühwein at a weihnachtsmarkt without getting ran over by a freshly arrived brown faggot from Goatfuckistan. Maybe it's better if we kill you first.

I can't wait to kill your kind you fucking race traitor.

The thing is user, the world has gone mad and Sup Forums users are some of the only sane people left that do not want to see western civalization collapse. We are not equal, why is that so hard to understand for the left?

There's over a billion people on Sup Forums, if they were all violent you'd be dead by now. They represent a tiny minority who were only driven to extremism by leftist oppression and marginalisation based on unfounded Sup Forumsphobia.

These are privileged men. White men, no doubt, who fear. Fear their future is in jeopardy. Their future of sitting at home, playing video games and shitposting, is in jeopardy. Perhaps they are just eating up everything the propaganda throws at them? They believe what they hear, but they do not go out, or talk to other people.

Sup Forums is a swing, and people are pushing themselves up higher and higher with this rhetoric. Do not listen or trust the radicals. Their words are backed by nothing.

If you think that's what all this is about, then yes.

>without even knowing it
>implying

FPBP

>Privileged
>Under constant attack from Sup Forumsphobic bigots

classic

Zwölf Tote, achtundvierzig Verletzte.

Fröhliche Weihnachten.

their future is removing jihadist scum after they've dealt with domestic traitors

Stop concern trolling you cuck.

>>Is starting a war just to save a colour of skin really worth all the death?
You mean your death

Dir auch Fröhliche Weihnachten. Lass dich nicht einschüchtern. Deutsche sind stark, nicht wahr?

>stark
you misspelled cucked

Go home Achmed

Dir auch fröhliche Weihnachten!

Sup Forums is just the last desperate kick of the dying white. The future is going to be a lot more brown and peaceful, and their "precious white race" will be used to these new natives and will breed with them freely.

The age of "nations" are over, we're walking in to a future of a single global race. And that's beautiful.

There hasn't been "transformations" to the country because cultures have always changed with new people, whether they're born in the country or not. There's no difference between immigration and a new generation of births.

The lefties think they are going to have their own fascist uprising (although they wouldn't consider it fascist)

Remember all those articles circulating for awhile where some cuck proclaims that they shouldn't do anything about Trump supporters, but that everyone should make a mental note of all of their acquaintances that support Trump *just in case*?

Stopped reading right there.

>brown and peaceful

pick one

What's your postcode mate? I need to [spoiler]knife[/spoiler] you [spoiler]traitorous cuck[/spoiler]

Fuck off you traitorous cuck we will not be colonised by the third world.

>without even realizing it
>pol is satire
This guy

STFU kike ovenstuffer

Watch yourself. When our jackbooted fascists march through the streets, none of you people will be spared.

Your kind will swing merrily on the day of the rope, cuck.

we're not all the same subspecies

>connotations, to "traitor" which frames them in a violent, military context.

You dont have to be violent to be a traitor. All you have to do is shame people who try to help the nation. enable the invaders, lie about it, hide the truth and do other things

KILL YOURSELF NIGGER

Of course our words are backed. Mostly by the leftist scum such as yourself. If we were such a non-threat, you wouldn't be whining so hard about us.

Guys, I know OP

Here's a picture of him enjoying what he loves best

b8, but it does make me sad that actual people do actually think this way.

>almost every college student reads Rules for Radicals, which is almost invariably presented as a positive thing

I thought liberals liked radicals?

>They're not some war criminal selling to the enemy, Sup Forums, they're countrymen who love your nations just as much as you.

People who love their country don't actively try to destroy it or bring communism to it.

>radicalising
Stop using (((media)))-fabricated language

>diversity and multiculturalism means the inevitable destruction and annihilation of all ethnic groups and cultural identities

Thank you for proving us right. It seems that the only people who know this are those who implement it, and those who stand to oppose it.

The vast majority of the general populace, the white populace in particular, are entirely ignorant and oblivious to this fact. But if they knew the truth, they would oppose it.

And they are waking up.

I'm sorry, your words are backed by me? I don't understand. Hope you can elaborate, thanks.

Given what correlates to when there are too many darkskins:

Yes.

>They're not some war criminal selling to the enemy, Sup Forums, they're countrymen who love your nations just as much as you.

Want mass-immigration
Love multiculturalism
Hate natives
Pro-EU
Despise the Nation-State

Explain to me how this is not treacherous by its very nature.

Why do I share my flag with you again?

Most leftists will admit they hate the country in most ways when asked, the most popular is "oh I hate the racist British white people for X"

Fuck off then

Go on

This is the period in history where you can actually easily move and set up shop in a new country with not a lot of money required. You can save for a year with a reasonable job, and only a few years with a shit one to be able to move. Europe is right there, filled with cucks and is cheap to move to with the current EU benefits. We all need to tell a cuck we know to move to Europe or shut the fuck up

Let's make this our New Year resolution

This tbqhwy

it is the best reason

into the oven you go

What are your safe words? We should use those

Son, there are people like this all over universities and in academia. They on one hand claim whites are 'done' and powerless, while claiming how much they hate us.

Leftist frequently claim race doesn't exist and doesn't matter. It clearly does, as you spend all day demonizing whites. Thus, race does matter, and you are our enemy. If it truly didn't matter, you wouldn't be making an issue of it.

I'd sacrifice all non-whites on this planet to reheat my coffee famalam

Op is a kike, this is a divide and conquer tactic jews are using same with the civic nationalism meme.

>you can reach a middle ground with these people
Why? They've spent the last half-century pulling so far left that the "middle ground" is no longer anywhere close to what is reasonable. Why should we compromise with these people?

>far more violent
Gas the kikes race war now.

>cuck
>sexually aggressive
>not just something Sup Forums memed over moot to the point where the mods filtered the word
I want reddit to leave.