Would the war have been prevented if the eternal Pole wasn't so damn stubborn?

Would the war have been prevented if the eternal Pole wasn't so damn stubborn?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Polish_military_alliance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They shouldn't have attacked the Gleiwitz radio station.

Are you arrested in Germany if you say out loud that it was the Poles who did that?

Don't forget that Britain was saying "don't worry famm, we got your back if the Nazis attack"

Yes.
/thread

The Pole had the guarantee of the eternal Anglo.

Now, was the British guarantee only against Germany? Because if it wasnt, then the Brits invalidated their own DOW by letting the Soviets off the hook

If you do it in a way where it can be used as proof in a court, you can be sued by the state, which might lead to an arrest at some point. But unless you shout it over and over again in front of the police, you would not be arrested on the spot.

To clarify, this falls under "misrepresenting history for propaganda reasons in a way that makes the NSDAP look good". Misrepresenting history for any other political movement is not forbidden.

This is, btw, an US law imposed upon germany during the occupation that we cannot repeal without massive political fallout.

Yes, it was specifically and only against Germany.
That part was secret though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Polish_military_alliance

>We love the Poles, and will protect them at any cost
>Go ahead and take half the country, Uncle Josef
Fucking bongs, man.

I like this part
>On September 17 the Soviet Union invaded Poland through the eastern Polish border. This was a response to Germany's invasion of Poland, in keeping with the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact's secret protocol specifying the division of Poland. According to the Polish-British Common Defence Pact, the United Kingdom should give Poland “all the support and assistance in its power” if Poland was "engaged in hostilities with a European Power in consequence of aggression by the latter". The Polish ambassador in London, Raczyński, contacted the British Foreign Office pointing out that clause 1(b) of the agreement which concerned an "aggression by a European power" on Poland, should apply to the Soviet invasion. The Foreign Secretary Lord Halifax responded that the obligation of British Government towards Poland arising out of the Anglo-Polish Agreement, was restricted to Germany, according to the first clause of the secret protocol

Yeah it's all our fault, not the Jewish rulers and their puppets!

Absolutely Subversive

Afaik Wehrmacht lost its artillery ammo after 2 weeks and Germans wouldn't be able to control Poland alone. This war is a one big farse

Why must you destroy all that you touch?

You sure live in a virtual dictatorship

>You sure live in a virtual dictatorship
I know.

Pretty much all germans learn this at some point in their life.

We have been living under dictatorships for 1500+ years now.

Only the names change, the abuse stays the same.

If you could choose a different time to live in Germany, when would it be?

False flag?

That's what (they) want you to think

A time in the future where technology has advanced to the point were the individual has enough firepower to wipe out all human live on the planet and the ability to clone humans from a DNA database.

Do you think the American occupation of Germany will end in our lifetime? I would love to see an actual German written constitution. My heart bleeds for you people. I hate what has happened to my Opa's homeland

Are you suggesting we were in a position to force stalin to not invade Poland. We actually tried to protect them you know.
At the end of the second world war, the US was by far the most powerful allied nation, but chose to let Stalin take prague and Berlin.
The political decisions that stalin took to redraw the european borders, especially germany, is the US's fault.

German digits, German answer.

kek