Uhh... guys?

Uhh... guys?

politico.com/story/2016/12/newt-gingirch-trump-drain-the-swamp-232878

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Nothing new here. Trump revealed he was a fraud months ago.

still better than Hillary

>still better than Hillary

How so?

He just said what he needed to in order to win.

>he wants to be more dignified than talking about alligators

If Lobby laws are never passed you can gloat all you want but until that Happens this is purely a demoralization tactic from the biggest sore losers in history

Look like someone is doing some mental gymnastics after it turns out their little savior is just a sell out.

Trump is not even president yet and you're declaring his term as a failure.

I wish you fuckers would stop clutching at straws.

>politico
>TRUMP IS FUCKING HIS DAUGHTER - politico
>TRUMP WILL NEVER WIN - politico

kek

>politico

Keep telling yourself that.

What is hilarious is Hillary still wasn't the only option earlier in the race. Bernie probably would have #drainedtheswamp a thousand times more than trump. Half of his platform was "getting money out of politics". Sup Forums could have shilled for him, but they're fucking retarded and shilled for the orange clown man that just stabbed them in the back like their Jew may mays, which was obvious to everyone that wasn't deluded as fuck.

How dare he appoint winners and not people like you who live in their parents basement.

I guess that wall will be paid by the US after all.

Or I'm not a dumb fuck who takes every news article Based on hearsay. You are the embarrassing delusional morons unless these constant baseless accusations actually come to fruition and I will continue to laugh at how desperately you cling onto some sort of "victory" like this like you've been doing with everything else like the recount and electoral college vote because you are literal adult children who can't come to grips with the fact that you lost.

>winners

Years ago

> Bernie probably would have #drainedtheswamp a thousand times more than trump

Right, because there's nothing (((the establishment))) wants less than the infinite amount of power Bernie promised them.

>Bernie probably would have #drainedtheswamp a thousand times more than trump

There's documented evidence he was just a Democrat plant who buckled to Hillary on demand. This is further emphasized by most of his claims being bombastic high promises amounting to fucking nothing. If you're going to discuss politics at least research a little bit first.

>I'm told he now just disclaims that

Told exactly by who, Gingrich?

The source of Trump is no longer "draining the Swamp" is an article titled

>Gingrich: Trump backing away from 'drain the swamp'

And then in this article, you're told by an anonymous source?

Why the fuck is Gringrich being quoted for quoting someone not even named?

This is fake news.

>fact that you lost.

I didn't lose anything. America lost no matter who won.

Bernie has the worst track record with getting sponsored bills passed of any other congressman. He wasn't going to do shit

Cool strawman. I have literally never said #1.

Decades ?

The "Drain the Swamp" thing was recently changed to "Contract with the American voter" on his website. It still has the same shit like the Wall, Foreign Lobbyist Ban, etc.

assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

Who do you think anyone would have put into office? Honest question, it seems like anyone with any connections to anything is labelled "swamp."

you're op aren't you. you turned off your proxy for your OP post and now you're pathetically attempting to bump your shill thread.
>1 post by this ID

Please kill your self bern bot your candidate was either a sell out or so incompetent that he ran a campaign as successful as his shitty track record of getting bills passed in congress

>Cool strawman. I have literally never said #1.

How the fuck is anyone he picked a winner? They are all corporate shills and sell out neocon frauds. Perry is a bag man for the fossil fuel industry, and so his the CEO of Exxon he picked. He's literally turning the country into a petero mafia like state where kleptocracy is the norm.

>Trump said don't believe the news and we will only know when hes in office.
>Idiots like OP still bait with (((news))) sites faking news for clicks.

>Please kill your self bern bot your candidate was either a sell out or so incompetent that he ran a campaign as successful as his shitty track record of getting bills passed in congress

Jokes on you I'm a Stein supporter. So you can suck a fucking dick knowing your candidate is a sell out for the international kike bankers.

Requirement: Must be a McDonald's employee. Anything higher = swamp.

>Who do you think anyone would have put into office? Honest question, it seems like anyone with any connections to anything is labelled "swamp."

Deep state

Google it you dumb faggot.

Oh look, it's the CTR spammer ITT.

Nice slid, faggot.

>Requirement: Must be a McDonald's employee.

His requirement currently is you are kike wallstreet shill. How does it feel knowing your "white savior" is a kike shill?

>Oh look, it's the CTR spammer ITT.

Can't win an argument? Better cry CTR!

>I'm A stein supporter
>expects to even remotely be taken seriously
Even better.

>Stein supporter

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/tumblr/

This
He's not only not in office yet, but because of his non-politician appointees (who will not know how to run their offices) we won't be able to discern Trump's goals in like two years

Big state obviously exists but it's important to realize Trump wasn't in on it. If he was they wouldn't have battered him via both political parties, on every single major media outlet. The president elect isn't big state, so why do you expect the people he elects to belong to it? If anything he's just hiring whoever sounds better, not whoever furthers the illuminati.

>reading fake news
>trusting fake news
>making threads about fake news

You never even heard of most of them until you googled and saw keywords that trigger you. Pretty much anyone successful has "corporate ties". Corporations aren't as inherently scary as your retard-brain tells you. Being one of tens of thousands of employees who worked at Goldman Sachs a decade ago doesn't mean you are part of the Illuminati.

It's time to grow up.

>realize Trump wasn't in on it

Hahahahhahaha you got played faggot. Yes he was. He's got kike kids and banker ties.

Oops I guess threatening 500% increase in refugees and infinite illegal aliens + voting rights and "safe spaces to destroy" for rioters didn't play very well. Better luck next time

Sup Forums and its drumpfkins have been played, they're just too attached to their meme candidate to admit it

>Pretty much anyone successful has "corporate ties".

>Corporations aren't as inherently scary as your retard-brain tells you. Being one of tens of thousands of employees who worked at Goldman Sachs a decade ago doesn't mean you are part of the Illuminati.

I love it how Trumpfags went from full populist in Nov to being stereotypical Romney clones claiming corporations are people friend.

>Oops I guess threatening 500% increase in refugees and infinite illegal aliens + voting rights and "safe spaces to destroy" for rioters didn't play very well. Better luck next time

Here's Trump's labor pick.

>and banker ties.

On a scale of 10-10, how much does the word "banker" trigger you?

he wants people to be off guard before he strikes. calm before the storm. wait til he actually takes office.

are you fucking retarded
This is why no one believes the media anymore. He said he didnt like the phrase, that doesnt mean he wont remove corruption.

Heavy liberal spin on a guy who worked within the system before Trump turned it on its head. Keep telling me the sky is falling like you have for 17+ months. It will work this time. Will Trump be funding "moderates ;)" in Syria, do you think?

>On a scale of 10-10, how much does the word "banker" trigger you?

idk every time a jewish name came up that attacked Trump it triggered pol, but ignored his own jewish ties.

>establishment
That's why the MSM and faggot liberals are crying about the RACISTS Bannon, Sessions, Tillerson, Carson, Flynn, DeVos, etc. Really makes me think.

It's hilarious how desperate you people are. He hasn't even been sworn in yet. Crying about him "breaking promises" (only real in your mind) when he isn't even President yet to be able to just shows how you've been driven to desperation.

-implying the labor secretary doesnt follow the presidents orders regardless of his political positions

>Heavy liberal spin on a guy who worked within the system before Trump turned it on its head. Keep telling me the sky is falling like you have for 17+ months. It will work this time. Will Trump be funding "moderates ;)" in Syria, do you think?

Even Brietbart hates the fucking pick. Go suck a nigger dick faggot.

How does it feel to be conned? I'm sure you are mad and just don't want to accept the fact you have a kike nigger faggot puppet in the white house.

>-implying the labor secretary doesnt follow the presidents orders regardless of his political positions

lol Trump is a kike puppet and does whatever the kikes tell him.

This, it doesn't say what this quote comes from. It sounds like it's just Newt's own speculation.

Do you actually have folders upon folders of cartoon Trump supporters upset about his cabinet positions?

How many pictures do you have to show how dumb Trump supporters are?

You legitimately are CTR, or autistic, to go onto an imageboard and triumphantly post the same message on the same thread 5 times with images that contain the exact same message but different pictures under the words.

It was hilarious, but it is getting sad to see their memetic immune system floundering to defend itself by calling people shills and blatantly disavowing all of the things they were chanting and memeing about only a month ago.

It was pathetic of Hillary voters to act like Hillary or her cabal gave a shit about them, but I honestly don't know if it is more pathetic for the "anti-establishment" group to be garbling his balls while he points down and says "this guy was great for getting me elected. he'll do anything, it's amazing, and believe me, there are so many of them out there."

But it has become pretty funny to see that the best way of defending trump is basically becoming a republican shill.

Apparently they're not very good ones because zero of them helped during his candidacy.

The digits don't like.

He's been doing this since the election. Really easy to bait out. This nigger loves to spam.

>Bannon, Sessions, Tillerson, Carson, Flynn, DeVos

Yeah all awful choices. Neocons, religious fundies, corporate whores, billionaires.

You like those choices because you are TOLD to like them. You are a braindead sheep like all Trump homo niggers.

>It's hilarious how desperate you people are. He hasn't even been sworn in yet. Crying about him "breaking promises" (only real in your mind) when he isn't even President yet to be able to just shows how you've been driven to desperation.

How does it feel being conned? His SOS Rex Tillerson is pro-TPP and SOS is the one who negotiates trade deals. Have you cried yet? Or are you still in the Obamabot phase?

Businesses failing? No one wants to stay at your gaudy-as-shit-hotels?
Why, just become president and bribe the Kuwaiti government to stay your hotels! And if they refuse, bomb the fuck out of their country!
It's a genius business plan. Also helps if you don't put your business assets into a blind trust, that way you can continue to employ your private security force who can act outside the law, just like your very own Geheime Staatspolizei!

This.
He should keep his campaign promises though but I don't think you can really "drain the swamp" because you have to fill your administration with experienced people. So you have the choice between picking people that are considered establishment because of their long time public service or people from the private sector who have "corporate ties".

HAHAHAHAHA DRUMPF FANS CONNED

>I love it how Trumpfags went from full populist in Nov to being stereotypical Romney clones claiming corporations are people friend.

Are you literally retarded? We were never occupy wall street faggots crying about the 1%. It's always been about replacing the political establishment. The political establishment isn't "anyone who has earned money". We're not a bunch of skinny-jeans wearing faggots like you crying about capitalism on the latest IPhone at Starbucks.

Your envy is so pathetic.

That's not what he said. I don't know if you know this, but people who are employed are typically employed by corporations. I know, mind boggling for degenerates who can't hold a job.

We don't want career politicians. The shills shreeking about Tillerson are hilarious. He picked a pro-Russian, anti-global warming executive over the face of the GOP establishment, and you people pretend like it was the opposite. Top kek.

you're fucking delusional, at this point if you can't see we were all duped then you deserve to be gased.

fake news

/thread

Bannon is a great pick. Sessions will be our best AG ever. Flynn is redpilled. Carson is a good dude. Rex guarantees no war with Russia. Devos will get niggers out of schools.

You're literally a Jill Stein supporter, no one is going to listen to what you have to say kek.

>It's always been about replacing the political establishment.

Yeah there are tons of "political establishment" shills in his cabinet.

What do you think that term even means?

>The political establishment isn't "anyone who has earned money". We're not a bunch of skinny-jeans wearing faggots like you crying about capitalism on the latest IPhone at Starbucks.

Yeah we should let rich kikes CEO run everything! HAHAHAHAHAHHA ENJOYING TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS FUDGEPACKER?

>at this point if you can't see we were all duped

That may be true, we will see once he takes office, but do you think it's normal behavior to post the same shit 10 times in the same thread with your collection of anti-Trump images you saved in preparation for this thread again?

Does that seem like CTR tactics? Autism? Or like normal human behavior?

Sir, there will only be a nigger faggot (secret muslim) puppet in the white house until January 20th. After that, its true, somewhat, Trump won't live up to his massive towering God Emperor hype. Yes. It some ways it will be business as usual. But don't cry to me. You brought us here with YOUR bullshit, sir.

>Yeah all awful choices. Neocons, religious fundies, corporate whores, billionaires.

Which one of those is Carson?

>trusting a politician, a group that self-selects for the most manipulative people in society

>Bannon is a great pick.

Kike loving neocon who wants "world war III" and worked for Goldman Sachs. Also confirmed Mercer shill (look him up)

> Sessions will be our best AG ever.

Why? Because trump told you? You like having no arbitration clauses?

>Flynn is redpilled.

>redpilled

Cum guzzling Alex Jones patriotard faggot

>Carson is a good dude.

So you think the Pyramids were to store grain?

> Rex guarantees no war with Russia.

And into Iran.

>Devos will get niggers out of schools.

And get the bible and creationism into them.

If I could do it again sir would be xir

>Which one of those is Carson?

Millionaire neocon bible thumper. Conman.

>how dare people have more stuff than me

Said in the thread where it's made obvious that Trump is breaking laws that aren't made up in right wing fantasy land.

>, Trump won't live up to his massive towering God Emperor hype.

Right he's a kike puppet.

>HOW DARE YOU ATTACK THE GOD EMPEROR

>22 posts by this ID

>millionaire

Before you mentioned billionaires, is the bar now lowered to millionaire?

>bible thumper

Exactly what Biblical principals has he said he wants to bring into government? Can you post anything from him proving he's a "bible thumper?"

I know this is a bit of a stereotypical thing to say but why should the mega corporations run our country? Even if the American people are stupid they should still decide what our policies are not the corporations

Gingrich is a retard and has repeatedly said stupid shit the moment Trumps campaign has started.

He's a retard who believes niggers wuz kangz.

>He picked a pro-Russian, anti-global warming executive over the face of the GOP establishment,

Rex Tillerson

Pro-TPP
Pro-Common core
pro-carbon taxes
pro-Jeb Bush

Yeah sounds anti-establishment

To quote Trump: "Wrong"

>calls me a kike
>supports Trump a kike.

>who believes niggers wuz kangz

Yes, and how does that influence his political policies to make me care about his retard beliefs?

What does Ben Carson's opinions on Ancient Egypt have anything to do with his political goals?

>1 post by this ID.

Lmao. Remember all the times Sup Forums complained about MUH WUN PERSHENT? Neither do I because we're not filthy fucking communists.

>Awful choices
LMAO to YOU. We've been supporting Sessions, Carson, Bannon, and Flynn for about two years now. When Trump announced both Sessions and Carson, we literally joked that his cabinet was looking exactly like our meme cabinet proposed during the primaries. We just need Jeb! for energy and Krispy for FDA.

>MUH CORPERASHUBS
SoS doesn't have the authority to enact or propose trade deals, just negotiate on behalf the President. Guess who has to sign them? Jesus, you people are pathetic.

>Bannon
>neocon

>Why?
Because he's a RACIST who isn't afraid of prosecuting illegals.

>Flynn
>directly accused CIA of false flags
>not redpilled

>MUH PYRAMIDS

>And into Iran
Source? Oh that's right, you're not only talking out of your ass, but you think Sup Forums cares about Muslims.

>And get Bible and creationism into them
Source? See above.

Sounds like you don't even know why you hate these people. Just parroting Facebook.

>Politico story from NPR interview
>Marxist cum swapping vids

>pro-Jeb Bush
SLOW AND STEADY

Good catch.