(((They))) let the murderer go while they look for a straight white man to pin this on. We all know it's true

(((They))) let the murderer go while they look for a straight white man to pin this on. We all know it's true.

I don't know OP. I heard it was just a truck attack.

Muslims are ruling this world.
We need a new Hitler

We all know it was russian hackers

Was the polish guy dead or alive during the attack? Maybe he kidnapped that poor innocent refugee and tried to pin it on him.

If true, Polish guy should get reward for it

So progressive and tolerant!

I heard the Polish guy was struggling to try and turn the truck away from the civilians right up to the point he finally died.

Soon, brothers.

Even my elderly mother who married a WWII Vet says she feels bad for how hard the Allies kicked the shit out of Germany so much that they let shit like this slide and don't get rid of Merkel and remove Kebab.

Let's Make Europe and America Great Again brothers.

I've been following this since it happened.

At first it was a "truck attack".
Then it was a Polish driver, Antifa was giddy.
But then some Germans chased down who they thought was the suspect; a Pakistani laughing about it a few streets down.
Polizei arrested the Paki, took him in for questioning.
It turns out the Paki wasn't responsible, but he WAS a sexual-offender. So even though he was a random pick-up, he was still a criminal.
Luckily raping Germans isn't a crime for Muslims, so Polizei cut him loose a few hours later.

Now they're looking for a Tunisian man because, hurf durf, his fucking driver's license was in the vehicle and they just now thought to run it.

F

I hope that when the time comes I can be as brave as Poland.

But was he conscious during the entire ride? Why would attacker keep the pole beside him?

He was armed

I know if I was performing a terrorist act, the first thing I'd do is to leave my passport in the vicinity when there was no need to have it at all.

Literally could have thrown it out the window 50 miles away.

ffs, that wasn't Polish driver. He was killed before mudslime took that truck.

The mudskin stabbed the Polish driver multiple times and when he refused to die, the shitskin killed him with a gun.

Muslim death camps when senpai?

Dead, they stabbed then when he was putting up a fight shot him

>brothers
kys tyrone

you are completely retarded. The are searching a "straight white man" for a completely different crime. Its about about a shooting at a kiosk. At a completely different part of Germany...Is nobody here actually reading any news ?

>Luckily raping Germans isn't a crime

lol

>(((THEY)))
JUST THIS

Absolutely based
Thank you polandbro, I hope you're riding with the Winged Hussars in heaven now
F

Funny what all you foreigners seem to know. Let me tell you something straight from the heart of Berlin, from someone who was born here.

It takes more than a little traffic accident to break our resolve.

Berlin was the final boss of World War II. We survived 12 years of Hitler. We survived Americans and Russians. We survived the subsequent Soviet siege and airlift. We survived fifty years of occupation. We invited everyone, built our culture on an amalgamation of the world's cultures, forged around a core of stoic resolve. Whatever you throw at us, we've had worse.

TRY HARDER, LITTLE TERRORISTS. We will not break. We will not bend. BRING IT ON.

yep

And yet you gladly import mudslimes and will vote for merkel again while you let them kill germans daily

Maybe type it in Arabic so the rest of your fellow countrymen understand it

You are on a totally retarded part on the internet, nobody cares for truth here, only for they right to hate.

Don't forget the redneck amis are the dumbest of dumb, like your uneducated nomadic arab.

See, that's the misconception. You don't live here, you don't know our attitutde. Your political bullshit is irrelevant. We simply carry on. Christmas markets are already open again. We closed for one day, out of respect for the departed.

It is not in our culture to get scared. It's scumbags like you, who never experienced life with foreigners, who wish to turn us against each other. If you live in Berlin, you're a Berliner, first and foremost. Maybe you used to be Turkish, Russian, African, Asian, but that's not important. We will defend you as one of our own, regardless of your skin color, regardless of the god you pray to. For us, there is no other way.

Come to Berlin. Live here for a while, then you'll understand.

xDDDD all Germans are immigrants today :D
Haha, that really is a stale meme :)
Made my day bro !

May God watch over Lukasz Urbans family, based Polish bro is a hero.
Nobody deserves this shit.
I wish I could devote my life to eliminating the moslem menace.

this guy really is a hero and I hope it will become more public, what he did

What did he do? All I know is some crazy fuck did a nice 2.0, sorry I haven't really been lurking this incident much.

Just allow conceal carry guns.
Citizens take care of problem.

he was trying to avoid this by pulling the steering wheel

Cuck harder

why arent you typing in greek then?

He and his truck got kidnapped by the sand nigger.
The time and cause of his death and the drift of the truck make is plausible that he attacked the armed terrorist, so that he crashed the truck before he could do much more damage. The shitksin stabbed und shot him then

>defends importing shitskins that are ruining his country

Pure delusion. The cost of which is Muslims slaughtering their way across Europe.

>truck used to kill people
>officer Hans, should we look for the registered driver
>What is he?
>let's see here, says he's a Muslim refugee
>nah, no It's not him, lets check out the brother of the guy who owns this trucking company though, he's polish!

There once was a cuck named Hans
who relinquished all of his guns
Then the arab invasion
destroyed his nation
Now he's prepping his wife's sons

Lived in Germany, was in Berlin a lot. And you're just full of shit.
It doesn't matter where one is from huh?
Fuck off.

I grant you one thing only - there are immigrants that successfully adapted and I'd now considered them Germans. They speak German and care about the culture there more than about the one they left behind.

This multi-million strong wave of mostly young black men?
They don't give a shit. They came here because they know they'll get money and our oversexualized music and film industry makes them think they can just get any random girl by simply saying: "Fucken?"

For us thete is no other way? Fuck you, we worked hard to secure our, the European, borders. The spanish enclaves in Africa have triple fences to keep all the shitskins out and Merkel absolutely destroyed any form of controlled immigration by just welcoming EVERYONE.

Well tou know what faggot? Not everyone is welcome and as you will soon see, an acceptable response to a muslim doing anything slightly provoking will be to have a mob beat him to a pulp.

We already have angry European mobs. They'll only get bigger.
You are what's wrong with Germany. It's GERMANY - the country of GERMANS. You can immigrate and become GERMAN but you can't come here as a Mudslime and expect your culture to replace ours.

>White man logic
Trying to apply it to anyone else.

We'll see how irrevelant the political bullshit is, germanbro, when the election time comes. We all know you're tough guys to break, but sometimes you gotta admit to yourself that your personal space has been invaded and do something about it.
Poland may be not so good of an example of dealing with safe space invasion, but hey, at least we tried.

The 2nd suspect is a Tunisian migrant, so no.

You're wrong on this one.

this is so rigged by the german government

everything about this smells fishy

F

They hacked the Truck and then Hacked the Driver.

Accurate tweet from Britbong comedian. Used to be big on the BBC but you never see him there now(???)

Oh look it's that arab again who shitposts against russia.
There's a (you) since your father didn't pay attention to you.

KYS

Kek

the first thing they arrested was some sanddindu who had 7 fake identities

and now they are claiming they found the real attacker's papers and he is an asylum seeker with 4 fake identities who was already known for violent crime.

I honestly don't know those things led you to the conclusion that they will try to pin it on a white guy.

Germany is a Democratic country but where was the people's voice when Merkle decided unilaterally to open it's doors to everyone.

Nationalism will be back in Europe because of the peace pussies naive delusion that they are not being invaded.

no idea if conscious, but forensic says he was at least alive

He is objectively correct.

different mindset. you would commit a terrorist attack to push a political goal

they commit terrorist attacks because their religion tells them that they will be generously rewarded if they die doing so. and on top of that, their friends and family profit from it too, which is why their identity needs to be known so their close ones hear of it.

most of them don't have any intentions of making it out alive, they just chicken out at the last moment when they realize they are about to fucking die because some crazy dude told them to do it

we all know it was done by the russian hackers

forensic said he died afterwards, but no one would believe them if they tried to push him as the perpetrator

there is only one minority in Germany that would drive a truck into a Christmas market and it is not Poles.

so they let the guy with 7 fake IDs and sexual assault warrants go?

he had a permanent residence so there was no risk of him running away before the court appointment ^:)

don't try to make any sense of it, Germany's authorities are infested with traitors

And what are you doing to prevent this from happening again?

>leaving out your first world whiter-than-europe neighbor

he's baiting. there are a couple of people with German flags on this board who just take the usual lefty drivel from the media, translate i and then use it to farm (You)s on Sup Forums

no one who actually believes that shit would end up on Sup Forums and then stay and post here every single fucking day.

Have you ever tried to kill a pol?

Good. I hope that guy scores again. It's Berlin, it's shitskins and liberal trash there. Nothing of value lost.

Meanwhile, the rural citizens become woke.

>#MAEGA
>Make Europe and America Great Again

some troll posted the search warrant for the wiesbaden shooting and said, they would search this white guy for the berlin attack..off course all the burgers believed without further investigation

>off course all the burgers believed without further investigation
this board really went down the shitter since the US elections. might just migrate over to Sup Forums completely

Based polak
F