Russia, Belarus and Ukraine

What do they think of each other nowadays?

I know the relations between Russia and Ukraine is bad but how is the relation to Belarus?

Are they united somewhat in culture?

they are our "friends" now

Ok, I would agree with Belarus, but not with "Ukraine". I mean, c'mon, Piotrek, you really think that this is a country?

>ukraine

Belarus is the best of Russia, Ukraine the worst

Look at the relationship between Putin (and his regime) and Lukashensko (and his regime).

The relationship between western Ukraine and Russia is bad, as it has been in recent times for obvious reasons. The relationship between eastern Ukraine and Russia is also largely unchanged.

One of the reasons that Ukraine is in this situation is that the west is traditionally pro-EU and wants to distance itself from Russia, while the east see themselves as Russian, want close ties to Russia (or even to join it), speak mostly Russian, etc.

No, the main reason is that Ukraine is corrupt as fuck.
Just look the new anti corruption department, they're all giving up

Well, all three of them hate Poland equally, so I suppose they are united at least in that aspect.

Ukrainians and Poles were portrayed as brothers UEFA 2012 but in general you don't seem to like each other at all.

I heard Lithuania and Russia have something against you as well.

What is the relation between Belarus and Poland?

What's Ukraine?

Nothing new. Ukraine and many other post Soviet bloc states are and have been corrupt.

He'll, Ukraine had an entire revolution over a decade ago because of the corruption (Orange Revolution). While it was calamitous, it was nowhere near what we've seen now in terms of the civil war.

>What do they think of each other nowadays?
>I know the relations between Russia and Ukraine is bad but how is the relation to Belarus?

It's hella complicated. So take everything I say with salt.
RF government sees Ukraine and Belorus as integral parts of it's domain and will start War whenever someone tires to violate this. This is why EU/US did a 180 on policy in ukraine when RF backed this with military action.
RF people see people of Belorus as their own. Was same with ukraine untill maidan, now it's split between that (still majority) people who say that we should restore order against those traitors, and those who basically spit on them for betrayal and want to let them go to the west to see how it works out for them.
Ukrainian gov is right now less favoured and more corrupt than Yanuk's regime was. They want to continue hot war in donbass to distract people from domestic issues and so they can cry victim to the West.
Belorus gov is tiptoeing around the issue, because they realised just how ruthless russia can be. They are worried, but generally pro russia on the surface. Under it? I dunno,
Can't speak for people of Belorus and Ukraine.
>Are they united somewhat in culture?
There is more difference between england and scotland than russia and and ukraine. Think england - wales. There is ebb in flow of drift, but that's the jist of it.

Lots of Ukrainians are moving to Poland for work. I think by in large most Ukrainians and Poles have gotten over their post differences.

*past differences

I would guess they think and do whatever Russia tells them to. I'm afraid I have very little experience with Belarussians.

No pshek is my friend.
Just because our cucked government is ready to suck anyone's dick - doesn't mean anything.

Fuck off.

>muh eastern brothers hate me

Some do most don't.

I can attest that Russians do not hat apple merchants and very much miss your apples.

To be honest you're mostly a country of rabid dogs, so no matter who your friends are, Hohol.

Poles hates us Belorussians, we hate them, we hate Ukraine, we're decent with rus. pretty shitty society to live in

if your government is cucked your population must be even more cucked to go sleep in Polish cupboards and scrub Polish toilets for 35 euro/ month

wow you're good at reading wikipedia

shh now bandera, you will be our friend whether you like it or not

Ukraine, Belarus and Russia are part of the triune Russian nation.

They are the same people with the exception of some Ukrainians with turk blood mix (usually the ones who scream the loudest how the Russians are "Asiatic" and "not true Russians/Slavs").

The reason they are separated is because of the triune unholy alliance - westerners, communists and jews.

Hopefully one day Rus will be reunited.

Obviously in any country most of the people just simply don't give a fuck. I'm talking about those who are vocal about their opinion.

Really?

I wanna see you say that in a year or so when Russia will finish it's Kiev offensive and push towards western Ukraine.

Belarus is indifferent to us, they don't love us, but they also don't hate us with a burning passion.

I dunno but our government is playing multi dimensional chess with them

Thanks bud, keep up being the most fun guys in vidya

>hate
No hate comrade, i promise.