Oh shit!!! Twitter will hand over data on the user who sent a seizure-inducing tweet to a journalist

some Sup Forumslack is fucked!

theverge.com/2016/12/20/14026546/kurt-eichenwald-seizure-identify-tweet-data-request-lawsuit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
tips.fbi.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

>what is vpn

Good. That's no joking matter.

how come there is no video of the journalist seizing out? thats a news story they should report it.

What are the cops gonna do charge him with assault gifs

Weaponized memes

Theres no way 2017 can even compete

Ten bucks says he was running that account from a proxy server in Eastern europe.

>dying over a twitter comment

2016 folks

No. It's just a gif.

That being said... Sup Forumsacks, always use VPN.

>assault gifs
KEK

LOL this Sup Forumsack won't have anything done legally to him if he resides in the US.

1. No police report = no proof of crime
2. Civil tort wise ((Eichenwald)) has no standing as he assumes the risk of exacerbating his epilepsy by being on the internet. This includes malicious users.

tl;dr BTFO Eichenwald

Fair enough

I think they can actually.. the tweet is evidence of the intent to commit harm and the means in which to accomplish it, so all the police would then need to do is prove beyond reasonable doubt that the gif sent did indeed trigger the epileptic fit.

There is warnings that come with all electronic devises saying they can cause seizures in epileptics. That is enough to place the blame on the person with epilepsy for using the electronic device in the first place .
He was warned, so it's not the user's fault who sent it to him

for his sake I do hope he wore protection while shitposting

top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s

100% guarantee this was some Sup Forumsack in the arse-end of nowhere and the authorities will not prosecute. He's only fucked if he's in Britain, Germany or Canada

Hey, didn't that bird used to have one beak?

He will have to seek refuge in an embassy

IP addresses would be only way to track him because it looked like a burner account.

I dont think an IP address would be enough.

Also just play all his recent interviews. The tucker one he is completely unhinged. I 100% doubt he even had a seizure. Any asshole can file a police report. I am suee its a lie and he didnt even go to the hospital unless you think wife decided to read tweets and respond while her husband was seizing on floor

it still does. its mouth is open. its chirping aka "tweeting" GET IT??? L OH FUCKING L!

Faggot detected

Zozzle, but I remember it having a closed beak. We've shifted dimensions again.

>brandom
LEEJUN!

you've been twitterpated! (rather than berenstained)

I AM @JEW_GOLDSTEIN

everyone start seizure sending tweets to him. they cant get us all. well they can try to at least

Kek holy shit 2016 has been fucking crazy

Yeah if true this guy's got no case, he will try his best for a pound of culprit's flesh though

Not up to police, it is up to a prosecutor in court to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Also it is not a criminal case, but a civil one at the moment so Eichenwald is gonna look at proving damages from the gift. Furthermore, at this point the only thing that happened was twitter decided not to fight the request to release the jnformation to Eichenwald. There's nothing in this so far and it would be a strange precedent to set, given that Eichenwald knowingly came into the assault by clicking play on the gif

2016 was just practice

>fire up VPN
>make new twitter account
>send seizure.gif

woloaloaloaloaloaloalaol

He's only going to get caught if he was a newfag and didn't take the proper precautions.

Even if they find out who it was I doubt they will be able to charge him with anything.

>turns out he lives outside US jurisdiction
>oh well

He posted a picture with the intent of harming another person.
He's done unless he really was in a 3rd world shithole.
VPNs don't do shit when it comes down to actual legal trouble.
Sup Forums here. Happy trolling faggots

Does anyone have the exact animation that was tweeted to (((Eichenwald)))?

>Sup Forums here
wrong

Still a nuisance though.

Sueing people is such a pussy move.

In the USA its not illegal to do what he did

100% this guy had no seizure but is using the drama to get name recognition.

I wish i was a reporter. All you would have to do is say "and your wife, so brave and calm, she actually took the tim to respond to the poster during your seizure after reading the recent posts amazing" and she his reaction

Unless he used a legit email address with his name and everything to make the account, they can't do shit. They track him via IP, and he just says, "That's not my account." What are they going to do?

Here. It's an oldie.

BAN ASSAULT TWEETS
A
N

A
S
S
A
U
L
T

T
W
E
E
T
S

spoilerz

> @jew_goldstein is kurt's wife

By that logic no one can be prosecuted for any computer crime unless there's video footage of them using the computer at the time. In reality they just do it anyway.

Sup Forums is now full of lawyers?
What civil code violations are we looking at here?
Also can you tell me why Eichenwald has not been advised to keep his mouth shut about the legal proceedings?

Not true

In crimes where computers are involved they have more evidence than just an IP address

I hear he will be charged with gifous bodily harm.

i dont get it , what pic ??

It's cute when Germany tries to tell a joke.

haha holy shit funny story the FBI came to work cus of something i did online and they sure as fuck had it on camera. it was at uni. hahaha. this also involved hal turner. i made a comical non threat was what happened.

later on someone hacked his computer and found an email exchange about this very post i made and so i knew the hack was a legit and he was a fucking stool pigeon.

Explain to us then how you proove it when multiple people have acess to same networ

I am curious so i will probably do some reading but cyber crimes to prosecute they build tons of evidence with patterns

This

Wait. We can do seizures now?!?!

Right wing gif squad

>be epileptic
>click on a flashy gif that has seizure

>deliberately trying to seriously injure someone
>Sup Forums will defend this

No evidence whatsoever that he even took a seizure. This guy has to be the biggest crybaby I've ever seen. Seriously, he doesn't deserve to call himself a man.

kek sauerkraut trying to tell what's a joking matter, good one ahmed

2016 confirmed year of the kek

I wonder whose data we can get Twitter to send us. We're journalists too after all. This is precedent for us to people able to get someones data from twitter.

He should start a patreon so we can donate.

Memetic warfare level up.

LEJUNE!

I am not sure it was deliberate. Who knew about this guy before tucker interview let alone his medical history

>He's done unless he really was in a 3rd world shithole.
Not really. He's essentially off the hook if he lives *anywhere* outside the US. It's not impossible to pull off a civil lawsuit across borders, but it's almost unfeasible expensive and difficult.

>Eichenwald’s aggressive coverage

you mean "making unsubstantiated claims about Trump and acting very erratically"? Hmm, wouldn't want that information in our story about someone who claims to have been assaulted over the internet.

this guy is now going to get bombarded with seizure gifs. The retard could have just stayed quiet.

Stop being such a sour Kraut.

Whatcha doin Rabbi?

well they got the dude from kickass torrents and kim dotcom so...........

Damn. I wish this could be send to him by mail. Imagine the shocked look on his face when he opens the letter.

This stupid fucking reporter tweeted this - "How have so many ppl become such sociopaths that they think its ok to assault someone if they write political stories they don't like?"

How about the fact that just because you're a third rate """"journalist"""" writing up opinion pieces instead of actually reporting the news, doesn't mean everyone on the planet is supposed to leave you alone and not call you a loser or induce an epileptic seizure. Entitled little cunt.

Based Duertes.

Yeah, and look how easy that was, right?

It can, just need a battery powered device.

he's a semi-famous news writer who's been around for a long time, tucker even said he's been reading his shit for at least 20 years you dumb retard.

Plus, neither of those cases were civil suits.

>Analog version of that .gif
>A stack of papers in an envelope with a note "flip through this really fast"
>Has seizure

It could work.

God I would love to see his answer to the counter point 'why did you continue to use Twitter on a regular basis when you were 'assaulted' on it?'

This is the only logical outcome

Does that shit not cost money, and slow down your internet? I don't want to wait 10 mins to load a Sup Forums thread.

>Buy digital picture frame
>Upload this
>Make sure it has a cover and auto-starts as soon as you open it.

feds should have closed Sup Forums a long time ago.

i don't understand. the feds connected the dots and it was pretty easy. they both used US servers. no they aren't civil. but they are bullshit i think. as far as jurisdiction goes.

Can't I just pint the letter in gif?

> Seizure inducing tweet

Soon we will be able to smite our foes using meme magic.

Seriously how someone manages to create seizure from tweet?

Hahahaha!!!

This

Well i havent heard of the guy. Still dont think his medical history of random Trump basher #14345 is common knowledge

>Does that shit not cost money
some does some don't
>nd slow down your internet?
a little , depending on the vps , specially if it free
>I don't want to wait 10 mins to load a Sup Forums thread.
it a vpn not fucking tor , it may take an extra 5 sec , not minutes

I guess the journalist was...

> literally shaking

I read this story earlier today. How the hell is this even possible?
That fellow Sup Forumsack didn't do anything, he just tweeted a gif at him. This idiot clicked on that gif himself, a tweet from a guy named "Jew Goldstein", nobody forced him to click on that gif.

Internet wizardry!

The user still has to hire a lawyer. That's $5k even if he wins.

> seizure caused by gif on Twitter.

Of all the things that didn't happen, this didn't happen the most.

It's bullshit. An animated gif flashing at 12fps, contained within a tweet sized box on a computer screen has never and will never cause an epileptic seizure in anyone.

if an animated gif can make you seize, you have no business being around computers, smart phones, televisions, movie theaters, etc.

that epileptic should have known better and practice self-protection. like a nut allergic person reads every food label.

>inciting imminent lawless conduct.

tips.fbi.gov/

feds already on their way, user.

Remember the fact that he continues to use Twitter after this event.

Kek. Apparently cyber violence can happen to you, if you suffer from epilepsy.