You would be cute if it weren't for your filthy white skin

>You would be cute if it weren't for your filthy white skin.

How does one respond to this?

You took after your mother!

bitch im cute

you would be cute if you weren't a fucking nigger

>talking to niggers

>conversing with niggers

Literally why?

Isho dovai

Holy shit

Ooga booga, go back to Africa

Is killing her a response?

White can't be filthy! White is the reflection of electromagnetic radiation within the visible spectrum, if it is not reflected completely across the spectrum recieved it is reflected as a specific color. In other words, white is defined by the lack of a substance which absorbs light, i.e. Filth. Black or brown skin, on the other hand, are the same color as filth, and therefore hide it well!

Well how about we go back to your place and see if you can suck the white out of me.

rationalizing anything a nigger says? Just goes in one ear and out the other.

Name one filthy thing that is white and i will name 10 filthy things that are brown starting with feces.

Disgusting. You are not into bestiality are you?

There are no nigger lawyers in Europe. They only get a high level of education in USA because your country has extremely low standards.

You cant become a lawyer here unless you are far above average intelligence

White people only keep cute pets. That's why we let your kind go.

Said no brown pussy ever.

I actually had a girl at work insult me for being white before. I could have probably got her fired, but I didn't want to play that (((game))). I literally laughed it off. I felt nothing at all. No shame or hurt. I don't know how it must feel to be insecure about my skin colour. I've never had to think about it. Black and brown people must be conscious of it constantly. I feel sorry for them in a way, but I think it should be all the more reason for them to repatriate.

>filthy
>white
White is color of purity.

click click click ooga booga bix nood

I'm an oil driller

>public defender
>cop
>criminal
All have the same level of education though.

But I'm Mediterranean

How dare you speak to me, fucking NIGGER!

“The idea is to create new victimhood groups, then make them as vocal and radical as possible, emphasising division / resentment / victimhood.”

Cultural Marxism
Frankfurt School
Political Correctness
Social Engineering

redgreenalliance.com/2016/02/11/political-correctness-the-postmodern-cult/

I used to sneak to the fridge as a kid and drink/eat this delicious condensed milk.

The Obama are a bunch of uncle toms. They would never say this.

So that photo is blyat mega milk essentially?

I'd tap that, but this thread is retarded, go to Sup Forums.

Sage

Who told you to stop sucking my dick?

Fuck you I like my translucent skin and piercing blue eyes thanks.

KEK

You let people with an iq of 71 be lawyers?

NE-HIG

A-GEH-EEEEERRR

I agree. White women aren't cute. Asian women are cute

>filthy
>white skin
Wat. Your skin looks like its covered in shit.

Wtf get out of my house nigger, I'm hanging with the only TRUE Obama, that is My Main Man Master Malik!

Would you be offended if a homeless person said your house was crappy? I can't be offended by nigs because they're worthless.

At least I'm not a nigger.

It's not just the skin. It's the DNA that lies beneath

Here's a fact. If you create a community with 50% blacks and 50% whites and then create a community with 100% whites. The all white community will have less drugs, crime, single parent households, lower unemployment rate. The all white community with be a good place to raise your kids whereas the 50/50 community will be a horrific place to live. Why is that?

You would be cute if you weren't a nigger

Seriously, when can we start executing people who do this. It's absolutely disgusting and in any other times, would get most of these people charged for treason.

my nigger
damn that son of bitch is too tasty

Pray she won't go for politics, you thought Michelle was angry? She would haunt you and the first time white americunts were right when claiming to be discriminated

Do not envy bitch. It is pathetic.