Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amen brother

I prayed a lot when I was a kid. The type you'd see in TV. Kneeling beside the bed, praying for mom and pop's health every night before sleep. For some reasons, my very first nightmares were of hell and our wooden life-size statue of Jesus dragging me down a bright red deep hole in the floor, and that was even before someone told me hell exists. I stopped praying and the nightmares also stopped.

JIDF divide and conquer thread. Crash it with no survivors.

Amen.

Share your favorite passage.

>Psalm 144 of David
>Proverbs 21:15
>Ezekiel 33:6

>Satan tricks you to stop praying by sending nightmares

Heretic pls

Alright

Rudwin Knödelbrecht

A
M
E
N

Daily reminder that none of that matter at the moment and you can fight among yourself later. Pic very related.

Oh great, here we go again...

>this is what pagans really believe

Haahahhahaha

LOL such an easy prey for Satan.

Pathetic Christ cucks.

Let's go

Still sore about how we raped your pagan ancestors?

Adhelm Hitler. Kek.

Question to godfags: do you actually believe religious texts to be the word of God? Do you actually believe in the fairytales in them?

Preaching about God is one thing but that childrens stories in the Bible truly happened is another ballpark

*picture of a fat guy with an unkept beard and a silly hat because I don't have an actual argument*

>t. Butt hurt atheist

Don't worry, Hillary might run again in 2020

Most Old Testament are allegorical and historical, foretelling the coming of God Incarnate, New Testament is a culmination of numerous eyewitness and first hand accounts, surmised and combined by the apostles.

>christcucks projecting this hard

Prayer without real faith will do that. Kinds rarely have real faith. Try again now that you're older brother.

>preaches morality
>brags about pillaging and raping

Gotta love Christfags and their doublethink.

>posting one image is 'projecting hard enough to BTFO of paganism'

Yup, pagans sure are winners...

Interesting, but I bet christcucks will find a twisted logic to discredit your spiritual experience
Yep, I was right.

>discredit

Pointing out he was tricked by Satan is helping him. I know it must suck being stuck in the Lesser Falklands but don't be such a queer online, k.

You don't have to keep doing it mate. One post was enough to prove my point. But thank you anyways.

>But thank you anyways.

You're welcome

Jesus used fake stories to teach moral truths.
Jesus is God
Thus God uses fake stories to teach moral truths.
So no, not all stories in the Bible are historical truth.

No proof he was being tricked by anyone Ahmed. You claim it's Satan because that's what you've been told, not what you discovered by your own spiritual experience.

Christian's will never be the majority on any board on Sup Forums.
You retards will never find a safe space.
Get over it

Anyone have the source for this Orthodox video on the Syrian War?
is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1482216765265.webm

Reminder that no matter how many times you make this thread, it doesn't change the fact that Sup Forums is now a Kek board.
Maybe you should head back to Plebbit and worship Joseph's wife's son there.

Rollio

I got very confused. People said it was because we have an altar, and people aren't supposed to pray to statues. What's also weird is that the very earliest feeling of fear I remember experiencing was when I was walking alone on the hallway with my back turned away from the altar with several life-size statues. Sounds bullshit, I know. To make things weirder, my parents have been together for seven years. On the seventh year, mom was going to give up on having a child with pops because they tried several times. When she bought that statue out of depression and impulsion, bam! Pregnancy news in a month! but the altars really do scare me even upto these days, and I found I wasn't the only one who had dreams like this as a child.

>theological study

Borderline humanities trash. Might as well study literature.

>theological knowledge
This is like being proud of knowing the rules of all editions of Dungeons and Dragons.

>basing your life around a book of fiction

PITTY DA FOOL..
YOU PEOPLE ARE ETERNAL BUSTERS.
JESUS CHRIST, YESHUA IS THE ONE AND ONLY TRUTH.. YOU GUYS AND YOUR
KLUCK KEK MADE UP DEITY LMAO..
I HURT INSIDE.. MEEHEE..
LIKE SERIOUSLY... YOU WOULD RATHER PUT YOUR FAITH IN A FROG OR SOME OTHER RANDOMS LIKE WE ALL JUST CAME FROM PETRI DISH MICRO ORGANISMS TO WHAT WE ARE TODAY
WITH NO FOSSEL RECORDS TO SUPPORT THAT LEAP..

BUT DENY THE ONE TRUE RELIGON WITH THE MOST PROOF AND
ACTUAL SUBSTANCE FOR LIFE AND IT PROBLEMS

I COULD GIVE ALL THE VALID POINTS FOR MY ARGUEMENT BUT UR JUST GOING TO BE IGNORANT AND STUPID AND WILL JUST BREAK IT DOWN ALL MILLENNIAL
AND GAYED OUT LIKE U ALWAYS DO..

TALK ALL THE SHIT YOU WANT... THE TIME IS COMMING AT HAND..

THE TIME IS NEAR.. ALL THE SIGN ARE THERE IF YOU HAVE THE EYES TO SEE. ..

KEEP UP THE BLASPHEMY YOU CLUCKS
THE TIME IS NEAR

WINTER AINT COMMING IT JESUS..
NOW GO FIGURE IT OUT..