J U S T

J U S T

youtube.com/watch?v=-EqUf87bafs&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=w6CCePrJlaU

The thing that makes this the most sad for me is that I see a lot of myself in this comparison. By which I mean, before and after the redpills. I used to quite happy, but now the only thing I tend to feel is anger at the state of my people and our respective nations. There isn't even much solace in knowing that we are right and these people are wrong.

I think I've just realised what staring into the abyss is.

Jesus christ
From genuinely attractive 8/10
to generically lesbianic

Stop thinking of redpills so much then faggot
I jumped off the hurr durr anti SJW bandwagon close to a year ago and i'm a little less of a faggot because of it

Fuck off, leaf. Your nation's never been anything to scream home about so I doubt you'd understand the feeling of seeing something great desecrated in front of you.

>Those eyebrows in the after.

Why do women do this? It is becoming more and more common.

Which is why my advice is guaranteed to be without that bias

Where is the >leaf neckbeard Pepe French poster when you need him?

I don't know. I agree it looks ridiculous though.

>leaf
kill yourself

Why do cute girls destroy themselves like that

This is genuinely sad

fucking hell that second vid made me fap so hard.

Literally made me think and I'm not even memeing

Nah I'll keep on going to see how much it triggers you because i simply disagreed [spoiler]you SJW[/spoiler]:^)

This is really sad.
Feminism. Not even once!

I can't stand this cringey little whore.

she does indeed have blowjob eyes.

It's not feminism. It's London.

She grew up in Ohio but moved there and that's when everything went to shit. Cities ruin people.

>the big time jump between the -before- and the very next one where she is already sporting short hair
I guess we know what happened

that short haircut only works when the hair volume is good and not in that proportion with her face. How un/fa/ feminists are breaks my heart. They're wimmin, they're supposed to know better than this

>Ha ha, guys say I'm sexy, like wtf...but, like, seriously, I'm a feminist.

Its not even a proper bobcut because its so short
its like a DIY haircut

Right is still kinda cute, it's just a shitty haircut.

Yeah but she's also got mindcancer on top of that shitty hair cut. Pottery i guess

At least she didn't get fat.

god damn i love slam poems. The idea that someone spend 5 or so years in university learning some shitty arbitral cultural things and end making stupid shit like that while i was learning math mechanics and production technology that is actualy pretty usefull and interesting kind of knowledge

how old is she, there is still plenty of time

This form of poetry and speaking is like nails on a chalkboard, and only leftists enjoy it. I think it is time for me to culturally appropriate their stupid slam poetry.
I'll make a slam poem, about leftists and slam poetry. Anyone interested?

why are canadians always such disgusting normies
why are you thinking in trends you fucking lumbersexual
fuck you

Can confirm. I became a borderline alcoholic after moving to a big city.

Still would.

Yeah I love bobcut on women but OP's girls hair is fucking shit and makes me sad.

Fucking kek'd

This bitch. What a shame.

She must have been culturally enriched by a gang of muslims after she moved to London.

> throw a bunch plebit tier femi rationalizations stemming from shity iq and low self esteem
> poetry!

I laughed nervously reading your post, because I recognize the truth in it. I felt sadness for a moment, but then I remembered the false hope and sense of superiority that you comes with the bluepill.

I do think most/all of us need something to counter the abyss so that we won't lose ourselves in it and subconsciously believe there is nothing else out there, as that is what creates the monsters we see.

When I look at her, I don't see a slut. Well, I do, but more importantly I see a mind poisoned by a pathological ideology. I weep for humanity and hope that life shall call us to arms one day, so that we may salvage whatever is left of humanity.

>tfw my type is black hair with pale skin

I prefer the after photo in all honesty. Before she just looked like a generic white girl.

>hates pale boring whites
>uses make-up to look pale

Every. Damn. Time.

The difference is that she'll be serving coffee indoors and/or blowjobs under the bridge, and you'll be making top quintile money by the time you're 30.

Her back is fucking disgusting.

Its a major red flag when girls have a back like a /r9k/ mod. She looks like an even more disgusting version of Ashley

First chick is hotter but would do the second one too

I hate that short hair = crazy feminist/liberal in this timeline.

I grew up watching pic related and I imprinted. Now short hair on a woman is a HUGE red flag. It says you're NOT a hard science major, fit, or gun competent.

Make short hair great again. Please. I need this.

Remember, you are here forever

There's no logic behind this, but there's something very fuckable about a degenerate crazy woman. maybe i'm completely self destructive, but i'd rather fuck the broken wacko than the prude southern bell looking one.

Fucked up thing to think

The irony is guys are more likely to treat the right one like absolute garbage.

Her delivery is just too cringeworthy.

Maybe some people are genetically predisposed to seek out "damaged" mates in an attempt to save them. It's a common stereotype for women, maybe it exists for men as well.

Sam Carter was based af tho.

>fug

>leaf
My what a surprise.

I see a person who is in a pretty bad situation.

Is no one seeing this rare?

Your reaction is exactly the types i am looking for, you not-SJW :^)

>Randys

If her hair was longer on the right I would pick that one.

She looks better with black hair

damn she was cute before

>when you purposefully JUST yourself

Brendan faced hardships to be where he is now

:^)

same, i feel the exact same way

way way cuter on the right

>moving to the city by the end of the day

JUST fuck my shit up senpachi

Dat second video, though...

what did she mean by this

...while she's in the bathroom

because they need a male figure to provide structure in their lives

Women are incredibly impressionable and if you spend enough time around one you can get her to do nearly anything.

This is what happens to women without someone to influence their impressions.

true, women are incapable of independent thought and like to be herded around like sheep

>god is dead!! (nihilism for dummies)
>that comment
>them upboats
Jesus Christ. Things are worse than I thought.

I came here after realizing I had accidentally redpilled myself on MSM as they unraveled during the last election season.

I never stood a chance, did I?

Do you hear how her voice was much higher before?

ENDURANCE RUN

> close to a year ago and i'm a little less of a faggot because of it

checks out

Yes. Self-masculinization is part of the identity she has taken.

She has such a nice smile.

I think short hair is cute...

The fat, ugly, butch, dyke feminists got to her. This beautiful woman is ruined and just wait until her next video celebrating her abortion. Sad.

I used to hang around the lefty scene a little because of my roommate, college feminists are the best. It's an uncomfortable truth.

She's pretty cool.

I kek'd

Would wife the left

in every one of these pictures the person on the left always looks exactly like the sort of person who would turn out to be the person on the right, you can just tell

the idea here should be to learn to avoid people on the left side of the picture, not be worried about "brainwashing", which is a reciprocal process and only works on people who need it to work

Pretty much brah. Women constantly take in stimulae from all angles and live in the moment. That kind of person is going to get swayed by things. It's fine and good when there's structure around, but the men have to provide the structure.

Keked and checked

They start to get into uncanny valley