What was wrong with this movie?

what was wrong with this movie?

propaganda pushing multicultural agenda

It also named the Ewe, but yeah, it also tried to push the "if not for the Jews we could all live happily together".

Don't know why /pol despises this movie so much.
Yes some parts when they try to make analogies to race and "everyone is equal!" Kind of shit they kinda bore.
But it actually shows some "races" behave differently and even some are smarter than others (predators represents whites and they usually are way smarter than prey) also the liberal bs is not that big since the main plot is solving a crime.
Also the sheep, wich is literally the jewess in the movie ends up being the villain and trying to incite a race war against the "whites" (predators)
I'd say its accidentally redpilled tbqhy familia

>we could all live happily together

They had segregated shops and neighborhoods.

>predators represents whites

What?

They were Muslims who become terrorists after eating some flowers (=reading the Koran)

like ghettos, yea?

no way, muslims dont even need to read the koran, they just trigger on whim.

close but they were niggers
>predators are just TEN PERCENT of the population
>niggers in america are about 10%
>even hillary has called them super-predators

>rabbit tells fennec fox dressed as an elephant "You CAN be an elephant" despite biology making it impossible

>"Try Everything" subtle nod to communism and trying to get it to work despite its many failures

>Fox decides to be a stereotype because he might as well since everyone believes him to be

that rabbit tho lads

>tfw no qt3.14 giantess bunny officer gf protecting your city

>predator
>stronger
>smarter
>literally represented as rednecks in the begging
>get bullied by "oppressed" races (prey) for just being a predator, because most prey believes you'll kill them (this could be translated as non-whites believing all whites are racist)
>minorities in cities that used to be populated mostly by them
>prey breeds out of control replacing predators in a fast rate
They are the whites man, i even remember some writer said they represented a "the ones that used to be vastly privileged" or something along the lines

Literally nothing.

>Yes some parts when they try to make analogies to race and "everyone is equal!"
Except the "everyone is equal" trope was explicitly refuted. Sup Forums just isn't very intelligent these days.

>actually trying to draw parallels between furryland and real life
>not ignoring the plot completely and staring at the bunny's ass the whole time

You're referring to the original script I suppose

Nothing, its a redpilled movie. Token bunny is given job. But token but will be forced to quit if shes a peice of shit. Unlike in real life. She turns out to be a good cop and bing bang boom she stops the ewe whos controlling the fear and causing a race war

How do you try to make a diversity thematic pandering to minorities but end up making a social commentary on whites being ostracized by the growing minority population?

Also

>because of all the bigotry before judy hopps queefed out half rabbit half nigger babies.

>>not ignoring the plot completely and staring at the bunny's ass the whole time
i haven't tried this yet.

>flowers

I'm sorry, what?

>current month
>still talking about that stupid flick for kids

H-how did the bunny get so big?

No kissu, other than that it was a good redpilled movie. Kids will go back and watch this out of nostalgia and realize the message about race the the Ewe. Very clever to plant the ideas early.

Yeah, that was really strange, their intentions I mean.Why would they want to alienate the audience?

Like Clifford
with love

get out of Sup Forums!
this is off-topic

Real life kids

It sucks, your not a special snowflake, you will do nothing with your life, you will never fuck the bunny, kill yourself now.

The main character is a cuck.

Penn belongs in trash can too

Penn gilett is pretty based, also had magic powers

Why is she crushing a vole?

She actually saved her from being crushed.

I fail to see how it pushes multicultural agendas when Zootopia itself is segregated into different zones for all of the different races.

It was pretty non-liberal with it's main message being "You shouldn't be able to get by on your race alone, you need to work and prove that you are worth it".

Here is why I can't believe Jews or whatever the fuck are getting together and working on a hidden agenda to subconsciously effect people's actions. Two people, two different opinions, same movie. Your opinions are what you yourself think about something. Instead of wasting your energy on trying to figure out how/why someone is pushing a narrative, spend it figuring out why you think that narrative is being pushed.