Foreign tourists in Gili island 'walk of shame'

bbc.com/news/world-asia-38325452

>Last week photos surfaced of two unidentified Western tourists being paraded around an Indonesian island in a "walk of shame" for alleged theft.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
FUCK THE WHITE MEDIA FOR CENSORING THEIR FACES.

These subhumans need to be publicly shamed in front of the whole world.

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME

They were probably thinking "Look at the cute little Asians! They couldn't hurt a fly. We can take whatever we want and it will be fine." Then cruel reality set in as the armed security forces came over and arrested them for whatever they stole.

I bet they still blame other white people than themselves somehow. For their own crime.

It will be 10 years in jail then the firing squad

That is the best justice for criminals. Suffer then get killed.

1 white couple ''allegedly'' steal something
>OP Gets triggered.

Come take a look in Europe and u will find 90% sandniggs in jail for crimes they definitely did.

>Indonesian
>Only a walk of shame as punishment

They usually lynch people for that there. They actually were lucky because they are whites.

They should be happy we didn't nuke-bomb these poor Indiafags.

You don't punish people when its only ''alleged''.
They only alleged for theft because they too dumb to find out if they did.

"Oh it's gonna be SO fun to discover new cultures".
Traveling people can go fuck themselves.

Aussies, apologize

Traveling can be fun if you aren't a fucking idiot.

Traveling can be fun if you dont need to shame walk for something you might not even have done.

Look at how those people present themselves. They're typical shithead hostel hopping backpacker faggots. They definitely stole shit.

>i am thieve

Those are usually the least likely types of people to steal shit.

Paying a police bribe is normal when visiting a foreign country, stupid white fuck. It ensures your safety better than many 1st world law enforcers that do asset forfeiture if you tell them you have more than $100 in cash on you LOL

fuk u russia you apologise for shoot down plane

This.

>leaf

Honestly, the police were doing them a favor. Walk of shame vs. investigation followed by possible imprisonment in a poor Asian country? Yeah, I'd take the walk of shame any day.

Two Australians were photographed on a ‘walk of shame’ after being accused of stealing a bicycle on the Indonesian island of Gili Trawangan. Picture: Facebook/Gili Trawangan, Meno, Air

They are australian, apologise now

A walk of shame for something thats ''Elleged'' is fckin retarded.

They should do an investigation, and if the result is that this white couple were a bunch of retards, they should be hanged in India. We dont want them back.

I think we can all agree that the worst tourists in the world are:
1. Russians
2. Chinks
3. Bongs
4. Australians
5. Germans

You're all over the board. The walk of shame is too much, but they should hanged for petty theft? Jesus Christ. What's next? Misbehaving school children shouldn't be forced to stand in the corner, instead they should be forced into a blender and fed to other misbehaving children?

Actually, now that I think about it, I like your style.

If you can pay for a foreign trip, you for sure have the money to pay for a snicker.

If they did it, they can gtfo.

A thieve
A verb
A
FUCKING
LEAF

>not A
>FUCKING
>LEAVE

>I am thieve

is this proper grammar

On behalf of my country I apologise for British tourists.

No.

1. Anyone who comes here for "dude weed lmao"
2. Russians
3. Americans
4. Brits (technically they are worse than Americans, but at least they can be fun too)
5. Americans who pretend to be Canadians becasue they are ashamed.