Explain yourselves burgers...

Explain yourselves burgers, you elected a childish moron that throws a twitter tantrum every morning if he wakes up with people not kissing his ass every day

Yeah, I love Trump but I wish he would quit the twitter shit. He should hire Malik Obama to shitpost on his behalf.

>europoors can't handle the banter and need a safe place

Color me surprised

Yeah, he should trust the media with his message, because they totally won't misrepresent him or suppress the truth.

He's right though. You don't change the rules when it suits you. Also this rule is there for a reason, the USA is a federal country.

I'd be disappointed if he wasn't shitposting still. The day he gets bullied out of doing something he obviously enjoys doing is the day he loses this war to the old guard.

Explain yourselves burgers, how your candidate lost to a childish moron that throws a twitter tantrum every morning if he wakes up with people not kissing his ass every day

>he's throwing a tantrum
>it's shitposting
Why? He's just defending himself against the controlled media.

>if that's even possible
We made the right choice

Seriously, we voted for Trump to be a beta cuck who doesn't do anything and lets his enemies speak for him. Trying to get his message out the same way he was doing throughout his entire campaign is not what I signed up for.

#NotMyPresident
#ImpeachHate
#StopFakeNews
#TrumpLies

I like that Trump isn't going to stop pointing out how retarded the leftists are just because he beat them.

They're going to use this "Trump didn't REALLY win!" narrative for the next 8 years. Trump understands this and is using Persuasion Power to fight it.

>not wanting a Shitposter-in-Chief

>Not taking the obvious smear campaign against himself means he is a cuck

Whatever lets you sleep at night.

Looks like you liked all of his tweets...

He is absoluetly right about money. 1.2billion vs 200mil.

I live in californian and hilldawg was blasting commercials here for some fucking reason. I think Trump deserves credit fornan efficent , strategic campaign

Ooops!

They sound like petulant children lol

better than a treasonous granny dyke.

sage.

I dont get it, why is it suddenly "throwing a tantrum" when he tweets now, do you think he's really angry or like upset or something? Also you stupid fucking Romanian, do you really think Trump needs his ass kissed? Really? One of the most hated men in America for the past year, people still frequently protest his events, etc, do you really think he is actually hurt when people don't support him? Literally the reason we elected him is because it rolls right off and he always responds with some funny or interesting counterpunch, he is totally used to getting hate, really how could anyone not like the shitposting i don't get it.

Every time he tweets some European faggot has to march over here and tell us he's unstable or triggered or some shit as if theyve never seen him tweet before

I think he has every right to tell everyone to suck his dick once a day for 4 years. The media took a dump on him 24/7 for this whole year and he's not going to let them forget.

Agreed. I dont even think leftists care about his tweets anymore and its going to be a long 4-8 years if we analyze them.

Guy just has to punch back somtimes and probably enjoys it.

Quit going to twitter like a fucking teenager. That place is straight cancer.

Do you think OP actually think and isn't an automated shill?

And that's why love the God Emperor you retard.

>Trump defends himself by tweeting something completely reasonable
>OMG HE KEEPS THROWING TANTRUMS ON TWITTER, HE IS SO INSECURE LMAOOOOO

Not all Europoors!

You Europhobic bigot!

Burgerbro let me tell you something:
Merkel is not my Cancellor, Donald J. Trump is my Cancellor.

>Gypsies can't handle bantz
In other news, niggers are criminals

Cucks like you get triggered when people actually defend themselves.

I don't have to explain anything, I voted for Hillary. My countrymen elected a complete retard into office. We as Americans deserve to be judged harshly for this decision and if we are no longer worthy of our status as a respectable world superpower then that is the hole we dug ourselves.

Maybe in four years we can fix this fuckup. Maybe we'll decide to dig our hole deeper. I would recommend not following Trump on Twitter, it's nothing but pony-tier cringe and delusional whining.

45 will be best POTUS ever