Explain me this Sup Forums

I can get behind the anti feminism and SJW stuff, and I don't like the way white males are attacked by the media, but how could you honestly be against the free movement of people? We should be building bridges, not walls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ADgCeYJMN4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Correction:

You're a spic who bought into everything else on Sup Forums and the far right in general, but near the end you realised that under the Trumpenreich, you'll have to go back.

This triggered your existential breakdown and you quit while you were ahead, because you realised that in by the endgame, we would never accept you.

An ethnic minority who jumped on the populist right hype train who bit off more than he could chew. Many such cases.

Why do you build walls on your house? People should be free to move into your house too, right? If not, explain how it's different from people moving freely into your country.

>how could you honestly be against the free movement of people?
By not being a retarded libertarian

holy shit it's going to the left!

you own your house, you don't own your country. Its just pieces of land with arbitrarily drawn borders. How would you feel if all of your ethnic food was gone?

mess around with how you look at it, and eventually it will spin clockwise

What are these lazy-assed troll argument?

This country belongs to Americans only so much as we are willing to ASSERT ownership. You're obviously not ASSERTIVE, you little Spongebob eyelash batting faggot.

You like free movement of people? Go to fucking Canada and be with your kind.

which Americans? the ones that were genocided and had their land stolen from them?

you have no business being in this country, its for everyone!

>you don't own your country
Then who does? Europeans conquered America, therefore it belongs to them.

So you're removing lock on your doors when?

>Its just pieces of land with arbitrarily drawn borders
that applies to your property too bud

I never managed to see it going clockwise.

Countries belong to no one.
My house belongs to me

Immigration has always happened, it always will happen, and its unstoppable.
the way I do it is
>put pointer finger inf front of face pointed at ceiling
>have gif right behind you view of the finger
>move finger clockwise until the image does

after that I find it hard to make it go back the correct way

>after that I find it hard to make it go back the correct way
Just like your views on the ownership of land?

youtube.com/watch?v=7ADgCeYJMN4

>We should be building bridges

I agree. Bridges and other infrastructure in this country are in desperate need of upgrading. This will create jobs as well as fruitful long-term investments in our country.

But such growth cannot be given away by any spic or mudslime that feels entitled to leech off of it at our expense. Come in legally or stay the fuck out.

Go watch gore videos out of Mexico, Africa, the Middle-East showing people burned alive, skinned alive, stoned, hacked to death, and a lot of this done on public streets in front of a crowd with sometimes kids watching.

Was reading this thread out of curiosity.
Guy literally says
>borders are just lines on a map mannn
What a way to start my day.

merely pretending ;)

>20 posts in thread
>Id has 8 posts
user you're trying really hard or you're pretending to be retarded

21 posts, retard

Everyone going wherever they wan't would only work if every place was equally nice

are people who use this logic being ironic? do they honestly not know that fighting for land is what every single civilisation has done since the start of time? I learned this sort of stuff in primary school

Countries belong to the fucking people that conquer them you weak cunt, humans are territorial just like any other animal. Why are libs so anti science when it suits them? i am lost for fucking words

but if everyone can go to the nice places, everyone is happy. Why do you perpetuate human suffering?

>Countries belong to the fucking people that conquer them you weak cunt
they don't belong to anyone! you don't own nothing goyim!

>but how could you honestly be against the free movement of people?

Leave your door wide open at all times and see how that works out for you

because then the nice places would become shit, and suddenly everywhere is shit

>you don't own nothing goyim!
ah fuck, i fucked up

For me it's less about white peole being the greatest no foreigners allowed, it's the economic implications of such, which aren't good

>I can get behind the anti feminism and SJW stuff, and I don't like the way white males are attacked by the media, but how could you honestly be against the free movement of people? We should be building bridges, not walls.

It's hard to build bridges with people that don't see the way you do. It is hard to forfeit the rights to your land, the land your ancestors lived and died on. It rightfully belongs to you, and not to a random person and or Islamic terrorist.

Would you sleep with your door wide open, allowing whoever and whatever to come in? Now imagine you had kids, or a close person living with you. Would that be, at the very least, mildly unsettling?

Also, what you must take into consideration is the current situation in the world. No one is comfortable with letting these refugees in (no one that's sensible, has half a brain and understands the risk of it anyway) the way some western European countries are. It puts your fellow countrymen and close ones at dangers. Is this a bad way of looking at it, or a "racist" one as some ((( people ))) would say? Absolutely not. It is natural to love and prefer your people over complete strangers that could pose risk to you and your way of life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Europe

Just skim through that list, specifically the more recent happenings.

When your parents took you out to the playing field - did they look at you and take care you, or the other kids dicking about there? It's a natural human instinct to take care of your people.

But hey man, if that doesn't sound good to you - just go to Canada or some other fucking place.

Remove the front door from its hinges at your house and place a welcome sign about the doorway. Never stop anyone from entering your house or going anywhere they want.

Boo-hook for the featherniggers. If they wanted their land mabye they should have had an actual society worth defending. Instead they had tents made of animal skin and axes made of stone and wood. Had any other people at the time "discovered" america, the natives would have still been btfo'd, because they were technologically inferior.

If they wanted to protect their land from colonists, mabye they should've done more then live like cavemen.

>We should be building bridges, not walls.
why

A country belongs to it citizens just like a house belongs to it's owners.

Fucking. Sage.

>how could you honestly be against the free movement of people?

Because brown people moving into my country, and polluting the gene pool isn't in my best interests.

im a liberal myself, and am for restrictionfree immigration. however we cant do that right now. we created an enemy who likes to infiltrate secretly and attack from within, letting everyone in here is basically suicide. furthermore we/our politicians/(((they))) create the reason they want to get out of their country in the first place by exploiting them, or bombing them. that isnt free movement. much less if use planes to transport them here first class for free. we first have to solve the issues creating the refuggees and terrorists, when we managed to do that we can think about opening boarders as we shouldnt be overrun by foreigners overtaking culture and country since there is no reason anymore for massimmigration.

>people traveling the world and find a nice place to settle=good
>creating refugees and terrorist and expresstransporting them in here=bad

Checked those digits. Full boat of dead refugees.

clockwise