Why should I have to pay a TV licence for a channel I don't even watch?

Why should I have to pay a TV licence for a channel I don't even watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

taxes.ca.gov/sales_and_use_tax/whatstaxable.shtml
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37477229
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah

Don't

They removed TV-license, but In Finland you have to pay "media-fee" and everyone must pay it: even if you would not own a TV or use Internet.

Why pay Arab and Hebrew tax when you're not Arab or Hebrew.

Why I can't watch football games for free?

>TV licence
>licence
>for television

Did you adopt the German model or did Germany adopt the Finnish model?
It is the same bullshit here.

>Media fee

>having a TV
why mate?

Yeah, this. Just don't do it. The money I save towards not paying for a TV licence just goes towards Netflix instead. Hell even that doesn't seem worth the money any more. I can't remember the last time I actually watched normal TV, probably at my parents.

Just don't pay it faggot. They have no legal recourse.

Public tv channels, local and national... grants to private channels

Welcome to Spain

>paying for the privilege of being brainwashed

They should at least pay you for watching it.

I got a letter through the door last week telling me I have no TV licenece.

Fucking annoying.

Do americans have to pay any fees to the state to own their freedom projectors?

in cuckafornia there is a tax for pants

No. In fact, in most places (besides lefty strongholds like California and big cities) you don't have to pay a thousand little fees and taxes and shit to live your life at all like you do in virtually every Euro country.

>tfw license man came knocking on doors at my student residence because people hadnt paid shekels

Literally sovietunion tier. People dont even own TVs here.

source?
Didnt the recent license agreement basically state that if you watch shows on the internet you still have to pay?

Same here. I just don't pay it.

There is a new tax coming in where I have to register to work my job. €200.

Its not income tax but it is another tax just to fucking work a job.

taxes.ca.gov/sales_and_use_tax/whatstaxable.shtml

Cause you're a britcuck whose gov mistook Orwell's fiction book for a state user manual.

Thats a bit rich coming from Russia. Your dictator ship is just a lot less organised.

Kek. Russia is probably the freest country in Europe right now. Just not democratic

Do you still have to pay your uh, TV license if you only use it for video games?

>le Putin's tyranny meme
Don't forget to you pay your TV-license so you can keep getting your info from MSM, goy

trash your tv

I think in yuroland if your game console can be used to stream tv or netflix equivalent you have to pay.

I literally don't own a TV, but there is no television tax in the US.

>Didnt the recent license agreement basically state that if you watch shows on the internet you still have to pay?

No, unless you use BBC iplayer.

Which is every modern console. Like is there a loophole you can abuse? like say, buy a monitor then connect it to your console so you don't have to pay that license.
Can you Bongs do this?

the norwegian tv licence is on 360 dollars each year

Honestly I like state TV. It has some weird documentaries that commercial TV stations just wouldn't give air time. On the other side, it's unethical, but since I like it I have no problem with others being forced to pay for what I like.

I don't know why anyone even watches TV anymore. You can watch anything you want on the Internet. They stream channels too, all the important shit. Everything else is (((reality))) shows and advertisements.

If you buy a console and it has BBC iplayer or you use the web browser to stream live UK TV then you're supposed to have a licence, personally I don't see how they could ever enforce it though.

Taxes and the welfare state needs a reform bad.
But don´t worry Rome is falling. Just try to survive and if someone tries a single fucking lefty law you instagib.

They are bringing in Logins to stop people using it.

I assume you need to confirm your license number as part of the registration process.

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37477229

I don't pay a license and I have two massive TVs in my house.

Just don't plug them into an aerial socket and torrent all your stuff.