Just me, or is weed not the same as it used to be ever since being redpilled...

Just me, or is weed not the same as it used to be ever since being redpilled? Now when i get hi I feel like a good goy because (((they))) want everyone smoking it and legalizing it. When youre hi, youre too lazy to revolt, get everyone hi and there wont be any revolts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fbK5YQoMp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((they))) want everyone frying their brains with antidepressants. I think about Evola-tier redpills when I'm high and my life has only gotten more productive.

i've recently started smoking mary juana, best decision instead of taking xanax.

Things I do sober
>Watch TV
>Play Vidya
>Procrastinate

Things I do with a little buzz
>BMX
>Hike
>Fish
>Go to the RC track
>Shooting range
>Work
>Build cars
>Go snowmobiling
>Moto X

If weed was redpilled it would be a schedule 1 drug with medicinal use.

Oh wait, it is.

Find something better to do while you're high. 99% of potheads are losers without pot.

This leaf gets it. He's always a loser, but he doesn't let pot make him a bigger one.

It's either pot or Zoloft and the latter makes me a fucking zombie.

Thanks Canadian military for fucking my shit up.

Regardless your point still stands.

Kek

My friend was sad at one point after a break up. We went to a mental ER because he said he was scared of himself.

He slept the night there and they wanted to put him on 1 gorillion pills.

Made him say no and he's been fine ever since. Got a new girl etc.

Why are (((they))) so eager to dope people up?

I never did drugs and don't understand why ppl need them to do fun things with thier life.

Inb4 just try it

Yea because I've heard so many great things come from drugs and nothing ever bad happens...

You should be feeling bad about even smoking pot- you're growing up and understanding you don't need it to do other things.

>Why are (((they))) so eager to dope people up?

Probably because your friend was suicidal and that chemical imbalances in the brain can be fixed with drugs and since your friend is a complete mess they needed a gorillion pills to fix his brain. Momentarily that is. What do you not understand?

This is the reason they pay shills like snoop dogg and wiz khalifa to advertise it to black youths.

The same reason they killed tupac

Weed isn't redpilled but the Jews definitely don't like it. Why else would they ban the fuck out of it? Oh yeah because you can use hemp for anything. And medical weed has properties that help some conditions, and the pharma Jew wouldn't like that

There is no need for weed. Its just somrthing you can enjoy. I finally felt like a had a life goal after smoking a little a month ago. An idea sparked in my brain and I realized that was the course I wanted to take in life, I no longer feel lost or wandering now that Ive set a purpose for myself.

Weed helped me develop a new way of thinking, its kind of hard to explain amd people probably do it all the time, but I can understand things ten times easier now. Every time I smoke i practice this form of thinking and its helped me greatly in day to day life.

Weed doesn't do anything for me. I've tried it multiple times and nothing ever happens.

you're against all taxes I assume

Yo Mexican doesn't your weed suck tho? Like all brick and stuff? I don't wanna shit on your pot but I never talked to a Mexican about their own weed.

>Dennark highest consumer of anti depressants
>Dane defends it
Kek

There's no scientific test to see if a person has a chemical inbalance.

They work purely on (((symptoms))). If I interviewed you when you were sad you would have the same symptoms.

It's like talking to a person who has a chest pain because of acid reflux and then performing heart surgery on him.

And he's been fine ever since. Just needed a hug and friends/family to be there for him.

I could go in there after failing an exam and they would say "you need these pills goy"

You create habits while you're high. If you have a habit of being a lazy degenerate when you smoke then that's what you'll do. Nobody makes habits of being a high test ethnic fascist when they're high, so they're automatically less inclined to do that when they smoke. The problem isn't weed; it's weak willed individuals

>inhibit brain activity with the Herbal Jew
>"""""""""""redpilled"""""""""""""

Ridiculous.

>it can be fixed with drugs

Says the retard who has no idea of the physical ramifications of ingesting SSRIs.

Yes, please, all knowing Dane, take some completely healthy Fentanyl and Klonopin at the same time. I'd like to see you try and wake up.

Nah, theres is brick weed but I dont buy that shit. I mostly buy basic chronic and smoke good shit, pic related, with friends.

>cock doesn't do anything for me. i've tried it multiple times and nothing ever happens
It's declared to the world that you're a faggot

Speaking on behalf of the third world stoners: yes, it is shit. The brick weed is impure and dirty. Good weed is not that easy to find and, at least here, you pay about R$ 45 a gram (brick is 4 a gram, for comparison)

>chemical imbalances
good goy

>Thanks Canadian military for fucking my shit up
Care to elaborate there?

>brick weed
wat

you control pot, it doesn't control you. indica is the most lazy type of weed anyway, i stay away from it.

shitty weed that mexicans smuggle over and sell it to desperate pot smokers

The meme is that people who smoke week are creative and use weed to accelerate their minds or some shit.

But when was the last time you ever saw a stoner doing anything except sitting there watching TV and playing games? (((They))) want a sedated population because they're easy to control, they don't cause problems and they never stop consuming. It doesn't matter what they use to sedate you, the outcome is the same.

Also side question, why is captcha 90% of the time street signs for Calle? Been like this for months now.

It's essentially the irl soma, except a bit weirder and imperfect. I've got this dealer in Shanghai, and you can definitely tell he's a little different. His place has a completely different aesthetic, he wears different clothes from normal Chinese people, it just makes me feel like weed makes people think differently.

I personally like thinking a bit differently, but I don't know if I want to smoke the same stuff that people like Trudeau and Merkel are smoking. I think they should stand as a testament to how drug use can lead to self-destructive behavior.

in this case (((they))) is the mafia, who control most black markets in the country still

>When youre hi, youre too lazy to revolt,

tell that to George Washington and Thomas Jefferson

those guys were high as fuck beating their slaves to death and sucking each others cocks nonstop

murderous dope smoking faggots they were

damn, 40 dollars where i'm at can get me around 3.5

>But when was the last time you ever saw a stoner doing anything except sitting there watching TV and playing games?

that Steve Jobs nigga got a lot of people to buy phones they don't need, was high as fuck erry day

You have to inhale it. Like you do with cocks.

45 amazonbucks are like 13 in real money.

nigga you live in the jungle, go get a po box and I'll mail you some seeds, sort that shit out

>Weed doesn't do anything for me. I've tried it multiple times and nothing ever happens.

you are magically immune to it's effect as foretold in the bible, this means you should eat an ounce of the dank

Shitty, dry and tight packed weed that cartels smuggle.

Only real niggas sell good shit made with love. Brick weed is bad for you and gives you headaches.

Smoked some of this yesterday with bros

shut up joe rogan

Wish I wasn't broke. I have access to legal medical weed. Dude. It's pretty great although the selection isn't much and you have to have money the same day they release a good strain because it gets bought up immediately. Same day delivery kinda makes up for it.

>marijuana kept illegal for years by (((them)))
>suddenly (((they))) want you to smoke it
Why can't (((they))) make up (((their))) mind?

The last few months I've quit drinking and smoking both tobacco and weed. I don't even know why.

>Only real niggas
Maybe in cities. Farm country is all old white guys growing the good shit in with their corn. Or numale burnouts doing hydroponics in their basement.

>The brick weed is impure and dirty.

like in Iraq when you get impure weed it means they handled it with the hand they use to wipe their ass,

in Egypt dirty weed usually means it's got an extra few pounds of sand in in to bulk up the weight

grow your own you lazy nigger

They can scan your brain you dumb fuck

T. Christ Cuck

Not claiming to be all knowing, I am sure you guys know better than the doctors and psychiatrists who help people remove the feeling of wanting to kill themself with pills.

It isn´t that hard to understand?

you think the doctors are rubbing their hands out back "ohhh the goy is about to get it"..hell the guy wants to kill himself, literally anything they can do to momentarily stop that urge is mission accomplished. Don´t care if that involves near death drug overdose, as long as he lives

In the 70s he smoked weed once a month, dude was hardly high all the time. And Wozniak really made the company what it is today anyway.

But if your proposition is true why aren't a cone a day hippies running the world?

I'd rather not get in legal trouble running a grow op out of a fucking apartment you idiot.

Here the worst deal you can get is mold or seeds, seeds can be dealt with easily but mold can fuc an entire batch if you don't keep an eye for it.

I tried quoting before and I couldn't do it
once I became red pilled I kicked that fucking habbit so fast

What did Steve Jobs create?
All he did was take existing products and extort huge undeserved amounts of money from people.
Steve Jobs hardly gave any to charity, either.

He's an honorary jew

>need

There's that fucking word. It's not need. If someone finds something enjoyable and thus does it. It doesn't mean they need to fucking to do it.

>You're having fun and enjoying yourself?
>Why don't you just stop for no reason?

I enjoy hiking, trail riding, and rock climbing.

Why should I stop doing them for no reason?

Not defending Jobs, he was a massive fag who ripped off Wozniak. But

got a lot of people to buy phones they don't need =/= invented the phone a lot of people don't need

>why aren't a cone a day hippies running the world?

did you hear the one about how the grateful dead go to bohemian grove so yeah, Bush W had coke busts, my man used to sell Wild Bill Clinton his weed and coke, he definitely inhaled

>I'd rather not get in legal trouble running a grow op out of a fucking apartment you idiot.

sorry you live in a shithole, that shit is legal in the civilized world, your area will catch up soon enough, I thought Treadeau already declared weed legal across the whole of Canada or am I in the wrong timeline again?

mold is the worst, it makes it valueless, easy to avoid unless you are a moron and there are ton of them in that business, it's like Salt water on coke, you don't want that either.

>What did Steve Jobs create?
Steve Jobs saved the US economy by getting people to buy retarded shit, I'm just saying there are plenty of examples of people who get high getting shit done, it doesn't really have much to do with anything although I agree wholeheartedly that on average people who get high are useless as fuck and you might as well just sell them fentanyl for cheap so they'll kill themselves and leave more oxygen for the productive people to breathe

This. Leftists who say shit like,"dude, it expands your mind" are nothing but good little goys.

If you want to suppress opposition; become it.

No, he sold them for far more than they were worth

Yes, but you replied

>What did Steve Jobs create?

When the post you were replying to never said he created shit. I'm not even that person wither.

leftists should keep their fucking mouths shut when it comes to brain function

>Now when i get hi I feel like a good goy because (((they))) want everyone smoking it
You're going to think in about two years that marijuana has decreased your intelligence. I promise you that you were always retarded.

Lol, scan your brain, Implying they even bother.

it is possible for weed grown with excessive nitrates or treated for insects with dangerous pesticides to make someone even more retarded though

I mean honestly if I was looking for a cancer causing poison delivery platform marijuana would be my first pick

It's not fully legalized yet, but when it is I'll be digging my lights out of storage.

Zoloft perhaps just isn't the medication for you and taking it is a mistake? It had the complete opposite effect on me when I was hit hard by some sort of depression. Without medication, I was like a zombie and completely emotionless, and Zoloft slowly woke me up over the course of a few weeks, made me normal again, including sex drive and everything.

>when you're high, you're too lazy to revolt
Ever heard of the 1960's??

Furthermore, if you don't enjoy it anymore, just stop. It's not your identity, just a hobby, so it's not that difficult of a choice. Either that or just get some better stuff. Try Chem dog or moon rocks.

I recommend to get on CBD. You can use CBD and you won't get high but will get pretty much the same benefits as THC. You can also use it with your weed(thc) to balance the high, make it have way less of an effect on you. Look into CBD Sup Forums, even if you're anti weed it's interesting to research. I think it has lots of potential, a possible "miracle" drug that has multiple purposes.

>I mean honestly if I was looking for a cancer causing poison delivery platform marijuana would be my first pick
You're right because cigarettes are too addictive. It would never work.

Why should anyone care what Steve Jobs did? Can't you retards spot derailment at all?

Legalizing weed and banning corporate prisons would save the US so much money.

There are more important things than money, goldstein

I've heard so many great things have come from having sex and nothing ever bad happens

Nice logic retard

>since being redpilled
>(((they))) want everyone smoking it and legalizing it.
>When youre hi, youre too lazy to revolt

you sound like a child to be honest

We have a military that has engaged in most of the western conflicts of the 20th century.

That was hardly a "revolt", It was a bunch of dirty and diseased hairy teeenagers fucking in the forest.

fpbp

This, Big Pharma wants us to get pilled up to damage our livers and pay big $$$ for it

This
It does not change who you are.

I'm not saying that what the hippies did was pointless. What I'm saying is that weed and other drugs did little to remove the fight from their hearts.

you can't get enough poison into a tobacco leaf to kill someone in 10 years though, thats totally possible with weed because of the size of the flower

>Legalizing weed

you could kill off a lot of useless morons also

>You should be feeling bad about even smoking pot-

you should feel even worse about consuming sugar, the most deadly narcotic, and people give it to children, disgusting degeneracy

wasn't* pointless

Weed sucks now for the same reason everything sucks now. People are producing it for profit, not for the love of that which is being produced.

>weed and other drugs did little to remove the fight from their hearts.

yeah the whole reason the CIA was distributing LSD to these people was to make them nonviolent and disorganized, also certain people at the time didn't want to push heroin on whites so they had heroin for blacks and LSD for whites but that all changed inside 6 years

Something you might not know.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fbK5YQoMp4

like all those people with boats and planes and machine guns were doing it for the love the whole time? give me a fucking break, there may have been a peace and love movement but people were fucking murdering each other nonstop the whole time

Well, I actually agree with the idea that weed doesn't make them hate the government any less; but how does LSD make them nonviolent and disorganized?

desu senpai it's one of the only drugs i haven't done aside from ice and pcp

Weed actually gets people outside of their bluepilled programming and open to redpilling. Being high and reading anti-feminist threads was my earlier redpills.

That's why I got high.... Because the positive effect on the world.. Wtf is wrong with these people???

Yes the cia did that. And still the hippies fought. Not Woodstock hippies, real abbie Hoffman shit

>They
Nobody is forcing you to do shit
Also nice bait with your passive aggressive shitpost

I constantly come across people who say that legalization will make weed become like tobacco (over-taxation, regulation of growth and distribution, addition of toxic chemicals), but I heartily disagree with that.

Once legalized, how can growing weed become any more prohibited than it is right now? It is already impossible to stop all of the grow operations that are happening inside your neighborhood.

I just don't see how a monopoly can be formed around something you can grow (well, I might add) in your bedroom closet.

TELL HIM LEAF, posting dead corpses of your cousins an shhhhhhhheeeeeeet

The rabbit hole is getting deeper and deeper as you go my friend.

99% of stoners are losers either way... weed doesn't magically change them into decent human beings

>You should be feeling bad about x for arbitrary reasons
fuck off

eat a 1000mg edible and see if that works

>how does LSD make them nonviolent and disorganized?

all the military tests with LSD showed it made soldiers less able to kill and organize themselves on the battlefield,

which is why Israel used it during the 7 day war

>real abbie Hoffman shit

I knew Hoffman, he was working for the FBI, I have a scan of his badge someplace here

there are no real hippies, all these fucking guys were military through and through

fucking Jim Morrisons dad was the guy who lied during the gulf of tonkin incident which got 3 million people killed,

no such thing as hippies, only different kinds of weapon salesmen are allowed to exist

I wish it was legal. I'm productive and relaxed on weed. You should be able to grow it like any other plant It has less side effects than alcohol and nicotine.

Nice Big Pharma shill post dude

.3mg has been deposited into bank account

It's hard for me to believe that smoking weed makes you complacent and not violent. How do you explain the countless paramilitary groups that have used weed to entice young people and even children into joining them?

>In 2012, the International Criminal Court (ICC) found the Congolese warlord Thomas Lubanga guilty of three counts of conscripting child soldiers. During his trial, former child soldiers testified that “many were given or were forced to smoke marijuana before battles, since taking drugs made them more aggressive, even fearless, on the front lines”.

>implying Jim "you're all a bunch of niggers" Morrison was a hippie

I finally realized I'm on an imageboard full of 15 year olds after reading this shit and no hymen no diamond thread

>only losers smoke weed

Very out of touch. Fucking faggots sound like an after school special from the 90s.

I didn't even really become a routine smoker til almost 30

>using cannibalis
>ever
have fun being dead