WTF South Africa

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4050846/Giant-RATS-eat-three-month-old-baby-girl-alive-mother-left-home-night-drinking-binge.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4050846/Giant-RATS-eat-three-month-old-baby-girl-alive-mother-left-home-night-drinking-binge.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mmU1eTGhVd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy fuck that thing's bigger than my cat

At least they reclaimed their kingdom and kicked out the evil white man

That's a big rat

Google nutria

We should call in a rat expert to give commentary on this. I think I know a guy

For you

You should see the size of the fat rats in our parliament

Holy shit.

Send the rat to Detroit

i thought south africans are white
why is the baby black?

rat expert here.

the daily mail posted a picture of a gambia pouched rat. they're not "true" rats - they're in an entirely different family of rodent. and they don't dwell in urban areas. they stick to forests.

we all know who is to blame
those white devils

Giant rats? Holy shit, they do exist!

I actually stayed with a family in Gambia for a few months and I ate one if those rat fuckers! They boiled it in peanut curry with onion and potatoes. They said its good for heart and blood. Let me tell ya those things are FUCKING yuge! And they are definitely in the city's

Skaven.

They are not "Gambian pouched rats" they are just Giant pouched rats and are found in allot of countries.

That is a giant pouched rat in the picture but I have never heard it been called a Gambian pouched rat. There is a Gambian Cane rat though. Also big fuckers but they look more like dussies

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4050846/Giant-RATS-eat-three-month-old-baby-girl-alive-mother-left-home-night-drinking-binge.html
What if the baby got her parts stolen for voodoo magic and that rat was just a cover?

Who is the black lives matter message intended for again?

Nah the dirty rats ratted each other out as rats do.

Only someone in a third world country would know this much about rats. Disgusting. I don't think I've seen one in my entire life.

Eat well, ratto.

Then you should know that he probably wanted to use the baby in a stew, that's shits tender as fuck...

Did the police found the rat Id in the crib.
Must be a Tunisian rat!

>mfw rat is actually nigger

The original rat wasn't the actual killer. The (((REAL))) killer conveniently left his ID was was a Christian rat that Merkel had no part in accepting to the country! What a twist! I never would have guessed!

This shit happened in 1984 to the proles. Makes you thing?

just when I thought I couldn't be any more horrified by the world.

>The infant's tongue, eyes and fingers had all been eaten.

On the plus side, I bought Warhammer: Vermintide today (on sale on steam), so at least I have a way to work through my horror and disgust by incinerating wave after wave of foul rat-things.

Fucking lvl1 noobs!

NO MERCY

GAS THE RATS

youtube.com/watch?v=mmU1eTGhVd0

pls respond

pls halp

>be me
>lvl 3 noob
>trying to train at giant rat spawn
>see health turning red
>mom logged off a few hours ago
>no one can help me since its a single combat area anyway
>die

pic or it didn't happen.

Natural selection.

One could make a Discovery Channel video series of all the odd ways blacks manage to die in their struggles with day-to-day life.