What moments of this year has made you question reality?

What are your "is this real life" moments of 2016? I start:

-FBI reopens Hilldawgs case after new information gathered in the fkn ANTHONY WIENER investigation

-Donald J. Trump is elected president

-Seeing Kanye West and Trump do a brohug in Trump tower.

-Realizing that the police sketches of Maddeleine MCanns abductors are an exact match with the Podesta brothers

-Seeing John Oliver literally blow up the CURRENT YEAR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM
youtube.com/watch?v=-eMGP-h4_Z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was the only one in my group of friends who predicted Brexit and Trump winning. Visiting Sup Forums made me understand where the trend of history is going.

What in gods name is that thing, OP?

It's called a liberal. Scary huh?

2016 was the year when i realise i am alone in a simulated world and you are all walking softwares to me

Patton Oswalt.

I'm triggered. Where the fuck is my safe space from these ham planets.

Rural areas in southern states.

2016 was actually pretty awesome for me, 3 of my favorite bands released new albums and Donny T was elected president.

I see a bunch of maymays floating around fakebook about how 2016 sucked but I'm 99% sure they're just referring to their failed election.

This and the fact that Sup Forums is investigating the government for pedophilia.

Checked and kek'd

I just realized that I can barely tell apart what is a dream and what is real, I realized that even the most "impossible" things can happen.
Witch led me to the inevideble conclusion that thoughts influence reality in a more radical way that just people doing stuff they want.

However I dont question reality.

>Anthony Weiner
The Wiener case gave me the rest it was like, yeah, we entered a new reality, fuck that shit, the ride will never end, better enjoy it.

kek

>An imageboard called Sup Forums having a decisive influence on world history
>Brexit winning against all odds
>Trump running for president
>Trump running on a basically Sup Forums kind of campaign and still succeeding
>Trump winning the nomination
>Trump's literally unstumpable teflon effect
>Trump winning with EVERYONE being against him and with polls that were having him losing with 3 points
>Hillary losing against a guy on election night that is seen as "literally worse than Hitler"
>Hillary's alt-right speech
>Basket case of deplorables
>PEPE THE FROG IS A RACIST SYMBOL
>9/11 memorial fainting tape
>Trump and Billy Bush bantering in the bus
>Trump inviting Bill's rape victims and Obama's brother to the debates
>That picture of Bill Clinton staring at his rape victims at the 2nd debate
>Pic related, Obama's worst nightmare come true
Most fun events I've ever witnessed.

Patton Oswalt's let himself go

Trump, who used to pretend to be some guy called John Miller/Barron to spread rumors about himself to reporters to make him look highly sought after by women, "leaked" his 1995 tax returns to MSNBC, only to make MSNBC paranoid that it's all another publicity stunt - ultimately making them stop talking about his tax returns. Kek

CNN stuttering and stumbling as they zoom in and out of their smartboard Electoral Map in disbelief when Florida and the entire Rust Belt get painted Red, as well as the House and the Senate.

11/9: The Day of Schadenfreude and Liberal Tears
>literally shaking

When Ivanka found a frog hopping around in the Trump Tower.

¡Jeb! only getting asked questions about Trump and why he carries around little turtles in his pocket and how he cut his finger with his $75 guac bowl.
>Please clap

Rato Cruz eating his booger. `

The shady weirdo who climbed Trump tower with suction cups to 'have a talk' with the Donald

Benzo Carson falling asleep while walking to the stage and going rogue off prompt and rambling about ((Saul Alinsky)) and Lucifer

Chris "Crispy Creme" Christie calling out Rubot on his "Let's dispel this rumor" malfunction

Black Lives Matter hijacking Bernie's speech while he takes it like a cuck.

Trigglypuff, AIDS Skrillex, Carl the Cuck, Dinsee Nuffin, and all the other crazy SJWs

Goofy Liz "All Talk No Action" Warren's Twitter flamewar and Trail of Tears with Trump.

Shillery "Coughing Fits, Bags of Shit" Clit-on falling over on 9/11

When Pamela "Plutonium Nipples" Anderson gives Assange a (((vegan meal))) and Podesta asking him how the food is at the Embassy.

Alex Jones storming The Young Turks on live TV and getting into a fight with Cenk

Professor Jordan Peterson (fired for refusing to use tranny pronouns) started talking about Kek (Kwakwakwak) and synchronicity while wearing a frog hat.

Discovering that Japan has a HIGH ENERGY particle collider like CERN but called KEK, shaped like a 4-leaf clover, where the workers wear green helmets and the logo looks like Pepe

Trump's infamous taco bowl tweet with his asinine smirk and half-assed thumbs up (and a picture of him and Hillary on the floor) and all the racist liberals equating I Love Hispanics to illegal Mexicans.

Trump the Madman going on a rampage at the Catholic charity dinner while all the crooks drench in sweat
>wew lad

Trump honoring D-Day while Bernie and Hillary celebrate Ramadan

Cuomo of CNN cutting someone off and going "Oh nooo that sucksss"

When the smug media says 98% of Hillary winning and halfway through the night goes to a 2% chance of winning

Nate Silver's face on Election Night

Putting together all the TIME magazines with a Trump cover and seeing that it tells a story of TIME getting increasingly nervous and having a meltdown

When Clinton wouldn't show up at the Glass Ceiling to give a speech and instead Podesta talks a bunch of shit and tells everyone to go to bed

When Jill Stein calls for a recount and it ends up getting even more votes for Trump

When Michael Moore, Soros and other libshits try to bribe electors to be faithless and it turns out more faithless electors went against Clinton

Nigel Farage's WAKEY WAKEY face

The hate crimes on (((Day One of Trump's America))) turn out to be a hoax

When #NotMyPresident rioters walk to the interstate and get hit by cars

When we find out there is an italo-disco song made in 1986 called Shadilay by the band P.E.P.E and has a green frog in the cover and the lyrics are about warping reality

The assassination of the Russian Ambassador couple days ago

When Georgia's Secretary of State discovered that the Dept. of Homeland Security tried to breach his state's election database 10 times during crucial registration and voting deadlines

Fucking PIZZAGATE, the weird codewords in the emails, the taste in artwork, the immediate media damage control, the resemblance to McCann's kidnappers in the Podesta brothers, the Instagram pics ,the Besta Pizza logo, the Haitian children - putting the pedophile ring in the public's consciousness whether they believe it or not

Gary Johnson faking having a heart attack and asking what a leppo is

When we find out that the "alt-right" Pistachio Girl is a fucking furry

Fucking hell, man, thanks for reminding me what a ride 2016 was.

>That picture of Bill Clinton staring at his rape victims at the 2nd debate

anyone have this picture?

Bill stared at Anderson Cooper? What?

When Jews tried to fake a hate crime but couldn't even spraypaint a swastika correctly

The reporter getting raped at the Calais jungle while doing a story on the poor "refugees"

When we made Tay.ai /ourgirl/ and Microsoft shuts it down

When the Leaf got the pls be my ai gf 888888888 GET and we realize that Candice the Cuckslayer was actually Tay memed into real life by this Leaf's get

When Hillary had Omar Mateen's father sitting in the front row

When Trump invited Bill Clinton's estranged half-nigger son to make a speech

When a Muslim with a Free Hugs sign turns out to be a suicide bomber after all

When we declared war on Tuvalo and said toodle-oo

Brings a fuckin tear to my eye. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Thanks for reminding me how fucking ugly Chelsea Clinton is. Wow, just wow.

>literally looks like a dumb dog

Please crop her out next time.

When liberals openly admitted to being cuckolds and tried to normalize it.

I always knew they were.

When a Finnish brony joins ISIS and becomes a suicide bomber

When we helped the Russians bomb Syria

When some user asked a t-shirt company to make a Trump t-shirt but they just put "Fuck You" instead and we got the faggot fired

When CopperCab came out as a tranny

When the Cubs won.

I couldn't find a reasonable res picture off Bill's expression only on google so sadly I had to pick this one.
Chelsea looks like an even more retarded version of Hillary.

Talk about ass backwards.

The two police sketches are of ONE man, not two different men.

Pepe being labeled as a hate symbol by the ADL.

When Sam Hyde got a fucking TV show until some kike claimed he was sending subliminal messages to the alt-right for a revolution and it was taken down

that is the face of a guilty man

I would love to run into this person and accuse him/her of severe ableism for deliberately triggering pattern-sensitive epileptics.

That's it?

So many fun happenings

Ha ha this kid.

patton oswalt sure let himself go after the death of his wife

This one?

Well, that's one thing I know a regressive shit like him/her would actually feel guilty about. There would be no point in telling it to kill itself for being disgusting and worthless, for example.

The D-Day disparity was an eye opener.

A real an hero

>Patton Oswalt's let himself go
And here I thought he already had

>-Realizing that the police sketches of Maddeleine MCanns abductors are an exact match with the Podesta brothers

that was crazy, i'll give you that.

South Korea's shadow government

TREEKING
TREEKING
DO NOT RESPOND

Racist heterophobic chistianophobic... yeah I don't think it would be worth it.

Truth be told I would go out of my way to not go near it.

-Realization that since Ronald Reagan, all USA presidents are degenerate pedophiles, and last 8 years they really went over the top, with gay, nigger, pedophile, muslim president, and that degeneracy is real face of USA for last 30 years.

prince and david bowie died plus some other fag artists that nobody cared about but them

how does he recognize them

There was a saying when I was on Subs that if you needed to know where something was and remember, put your dick on it. You generally remember everywhere you dick has been.
Im assuming the same applies here.

Lula almost being ''arrested''
Memeing Dilma impeachment into reality.

2016 best year of my life.

a gym

>be me
>work as a server at a country club
>family comes into town
>they bring their 2 kids and 2 dogs
>outside playing frisbee with the kids
>dogs are running around
>beautiful day outside
>suddenly hear one of the dogs bark
>its chasing something
>almost has it in its mouth
>look closely, it's a frog
>ohshit,jpg
>it's a son of Kek
>rush over to save the frog
>grab dog by the collar
>wait for the frog to hop under the house and escape
>that was close one

>couple hours later, head to work
>serve a family
>they leave a massive tip
>awesome
>get the credit card to go swipe it and get their check
>family name is Keck
>what the fuck
>hour later, close down shop
>walking out the back door to our cars
>hear coworker yelp
>turn around, ask her what's wrong
>"I almost stepped on a frog"
>look at the ground
>mfw there it is, just sitting there next to the door like it was waiting
>a fucking frog
>just staring at me

>frog hops away
>walk to my car and get in
>fucking 2016

The celebrities making those emotional propaganda videos with sad piano music

All the people who talk shit about Trump have something bad happen to them

When Bernie shakes a baby at a rally and the baby dies a couple days later from Shaken Baby Syndrome

When we find a video of Bernie Sanders running to catch the train and he looks like the exact archetype of a kike

All the Redditors crying when they wasted their money on Bernie

When John Oliver, Le CURRENT YEAR man blows up the CURRENT YEAR

When we realize that Justin Trudeau is the son of Fidel Castro

When there are wildfires burning half of Canada and Justin Trudeau goes to gay pride parades instead and tweets "it's getting hot in here"

When Trudeau says that "they" won't let him legalize weed but they legalize suicide and dog blowjobs instead

When we find out that Hillary and Podesta practice spiritcooking, but all the drinking semen, blood, and breastmilk and raping and eating babies in the name of Moloch couldn't get them to win the election. TOPKEK

When we find out that Park Geun Hye leader of South Korea is part of a death cult and the Sewol Ferry was actually a sacrifice to the Eight Goddesses

>9/11 memorial fainting tape
That's what did it for me. When we saw a metal screw or bolt fall out of her pant leg, I knew we were in a new reality.

smell

This never happened.

Anthony Weiner, I still cannot believe that shit.

The power of kek

Mandela Effect

...or did it?

The Cubs do not exist.

What? Are you still in the Bearinstien timeline?
You need to get with the best timeline. Bearinstain is where its at.

METAL BOLT?

youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM

I think they added the sound effect, even if they say they didn't, but watching every single other recording I still see the screw/bolt they focus on.

it's been one hell of a ride :^)

Who's this gorgeous woman?

Dear God what is that thing?

I don't have one thing or even a list of things. This whole year has felt like a dream.

No way bitch. This is MY simulation and you're all MY softwares.

kurt eichenwald's seizure

The thing about the SK president being part of some devil shit was what I couldn't believe. I still don't know the details but it was bizarre as hell.

Then all the weird spirit cooking pizza shit linked to the Clinton campaign. I always suspected that higher-ups were involved in that kind of stuff but it's surreal to see (possibly) it breaking into public perception.
Sam and Charls said it best, imagine actually worshipping Satan and still not getting your way.

>when Pepe was all over MSM

It's false

When a real life presidential election is the best thriller ever produced.

There better be a movie or TV series that does this election fairly. I was on the edge of my seat from the pussy tapes to Pennsylvania going red.

>Seeing John Oliver literally blow up the CURRENT YEAR
What now?

youtube.com/watch?v=-eMGP-h4_Z0

what was the worst korea president accused of?

I didn't believe in all this KeK shit before but too many crazy fucking things happened this year to pretend KeK isn't real.

She admitted to being indoctrinated into a cult and that every policy and speech she ever did was actually done by a feminazi cult.

watch his last episode this year, after Trump's win he literally goes to a stadium and blows up a giant 2016 sign with explosives

Being owned by a secret society of billionaire women known as the 3 goddesses.

Hillcunt getting fucked by the system again.

This year turned me from a hardcore fedora tipping atheist to a believer... A believer of Kek that is.
2017 please bring death to the Jew God and stop his cucking of western civilization.
Shadilay! Praise to Kek!

damn. That's some obscure shit

Fucking hell 2016 really knocked it out of the park
The best part is that it's still not even done

People should have known Hillary was gonna lose after that.

Sup Forums was all over that shit a few days before the election.

Beautiful

What a cuck!