Is the tide turning? Have we started the fire?

Is the tide turning? Have we started the fire?

Other urls found in this thread:

redgulls.com/2016/12/09/1155/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can tell she wanted the D

>They know that chaos will be the result
But it's easy for friends eating sushi together in the warm to talk about chaos.

Chaos the normie word for KEK, right?

Sounds like a cunt lad, if she started trying to interrupt my conversation just to update her Twitter status and try and chat to he followers about man, I'd go rags and smack her up famdingle

ITT two london Sup Forumstards get sushi and are so fucking alpha that a hyperleftist guardian journo wants them to double team her at her place when she gets her keys back

Yup, nailed it

Xir is just lonely, Bongbro. Maybe if you'd smash these twats once in a blue moon, they wouldn't feel the need to import so many Paki bulls. Granted this is a 10/10 on your island, but for King and Country, lad.

>those beta cringe numales replying to her

Utterly disgusting

Someone needs to save this entire post.
Also you know we're the fascist and intolerant right? lol

Blue pilled subversion. She's still pushing the idea that Trump and Brexit are going to destroy the world, she's just saying some people want it.

Still the same doomsday preaching of her multicultural liberal paradise.

>let me tell you how trumpguys are alright
>they just want chaos

what?

English humour mixed with leftist nonsense. It's supposed to be sort of sarcastic/dry.

Penny is a funny little bint. She's on tinder, some Sup Forumstards were trying to get her to swipe them recently. She's sexually frustrated as fuck and writes about it often. She basically wants right wing fascist dick and can't accept it.

Perhaps by "see it burn down" they mean the establishment? Makes more sense imo

she is attracted to us

Here's what really happened:

I hate the replies she's getting
it's like they can't imagine privileged white dudes wanting to see it all crumble to the ground, this entire rotten worthless culture where victimhood, weakness and debauchery is celebrated. the idea that my tax money is paying for all this makes me positively livid

do they think there's something unique about brown people leaving the safety of western countries to fight for something greater?

COLONIZED

they sniff around like dogs for scraps whilst she throws herself at right wingers

Many such cases!

This too, why the fuck would we not want the hellish neoliberal dystopia around us to crumble and burn?

My childhood was ruined by growing up in central london in one of the most multicultural areas of the country. I got the shit beaten out of me by 10s of pakistanis and blacks, all because I was white. Frequently had to fight muggers on the walk home to keep my bus pass nokia phone and spare change.

Why the fuck would I want a society that encourages THAT, endorses THAT, and wants my kids to go through the same thing, to exist?

Burn it, yes. Set it on fire

TRUTH!!! When men learn to be 100% alphas, they unlock that kind of power. I'm surprised at the type of pussy I've gotten from 'lefties' by doing the opposite of what they pretend they want men to do.

>COLONIZED

inb4 Millennial Woes is porking her

Pure pottery

>and then she got railed by all three back at their place.
Fuck sake who cares

yes, but she is a liberal they are NEVER genuine

yeah lad must have been awful, reminds me of tommy robinsons stories about growing up in luton

If only OP wasn't a fag and he just combined these into one picture

I hope they were Sup Forumslacks and did us good.

like most liberal women Penny has daddy issues
being around traditional men aroused her
her liberal social circle wasn't there to provide peer pressure and so her instincts took over, she naturally craves to the protection of men

is that Pajama Boy?

Guys, I have a theory. Laurie Penny is throwing it out there implicitly that she was attracted to these guys and is considering giving pussy to right wingers, as a challenge to 'her men'.. She is letting them know she is considering right wingers and is challenging her nu-male men to compete with the right wingers and show how they are more worthy of her pussy.

Discuss.

She's right, desu, and it's surprising it took them this long to realise. There's a massive desire among white men to watch the world burn. And there's absolutely nothing anyone can do to stop it.

of course everything is related to race

what the fuck is wrong with this woman

A shit-test in a bottle, thrown out into the twitter sea? Sounds very plausible. From the glance I gave her twitter replies all her numale followers are failing it.

Interesting point, also she was locked out, alone AND it was night time (i.e a vulnerable position). By going to their table she was going under their protective manly (right)wing.

>A shit-test in a bottle, thrown out into the twitter sea? Sounds very plausible. From the glance I gave her twitter replies all her numale followers are failing it.

Yes! Like a shit test. And as you say, the numale cucks are lining up to give their best.

Yup, because once the entire world is on fire, who is going to be left to put out the fire? And to pick up the pieces? And to rebuild civilization?

I for one would be happy to give my life in the race war to give a better future to the world

>bottle, thrown out into the twitter sea?

Also good analogy.

Well in most cases of neighbourhoods being burnt down, it is typically done by the people living there.

>'OOOGA BOOGA FUCK WHITEY BIX NOOD MUTHA FUCKA'
>Proceeds to burn down black homes and businesses

Blacks want to destroy their own homes, cucks and feminists want to replace themselves with murderous rapists from the third world, and cis white shitlords apparently want to watch the 'patriarchy' burn. Humans are truly self-destructive.

To be fair, she's right. People DO read small white ladies as instinctively cute, sweet, and trustworthy, because they fucking are.

My only problem with this sort of logic is that these idiots think it's wrong and needs to be replaced by everything just being brown people so we don't do this anymore

>I'd go rags and smack her up famdingle
im sure you would

>wow like can you imagine? white guys don't want to prop up this hollow consumerist hell with their tax money? like, why can't they just play nice and support every unskilled third-worlder and mediocre female state-worker with their cash? how will we be able to uphold this facade of culture if they opt out? ugh they're being so dramatic, don't they know how great their lives are and how lucky they are?

Yep.

The Iliad is about it, and so is Fight Club.
Men want war.

I'd hit her if I had a chance. She looks a lot like a girl I used to bang sometimes when I was in college.
Also like many other writers they're just msiguided, they prolly were in bankrupcy point and then found something trending on social media or had a conversation with a peon of those globalists who told them they would be sucessful if they wrote about their agenda.

In other words she probably learned nothing and just wanted pity from men she found attractive. She was probably hoping one of them would invite her over for coffee to make a pointless spectacle of it.

Our most based Scotsman

>admitting to her fatphobic lifestyle and white privilege

the absolute madwoman.

There's a chance they'll destroy the EU and NATO, which in a manner of speaking would be destroying the world, and replacing it with something new.

The urge to unmake and rebuild.

Often it's faster and more beneficial to tear something down to the foundations and rebuild than renovate.

She lives in London, I don't think it was an accident that she sought out three white guys in their late 30s.

were probably the only whites in miles

I can relate to these men. I've long ago swallowed the crimsonpill and realized Western civilization is beyond saving. Once you have tasted the liberties of nihilism, there is no going back to the constraints of morality and 'decency'. A total collapse and rebuild is the only way forward.

And note also how she sought this protection with white men.

I live in London, actually lots of white guys in the nice areas, and in high price places like sushi joints.

I reckon she's probably a laugh in private. I'm sure she is not a bad person, just an idiot and has mental issues like we've already discussed.

Nice digits and thanks breh

All of this. I like you.

This is exactly it. All I see when I look at society is a dying animal. It's best to just kill it and start over.

Very good point, also she said they were late 30's or so.. She recently turned 30 herself, men in their mid to the late 30's range are her target market.

np desu and kek be praised

It's Natural for women to list for confident men. And most right wingers have been forced to become confident in their views to defend what they believe in.

Leftys are the opposite because they cow tow the line, never thinking for themselves.

If Whites are leaving then we might as well take everyone with us

What a loose desperate whore

> they know chaos will be their result

This is the definition of pol. There is nothing more pol wants than the day of the rope or just watching globalization and cultural marxism fall upon itself.

Makes me wonder if the guys were legit from pol

yep.. 30 years old and still taking tinder dick.. looks like she might be looking to settle down with a late 30's right winger now tho

...a riot is the voice of the unheard. We can all do it via proxies now. There are enough people and life is cheap/ unfulfilling.

ARE YOU RETARDED? SHE'S REPORTING A PAST EVENT, NOT LIVE-TWEETING, YOU DOUBLE CUNT WITH CHEESE.

>learned a lot

yeah, that's what civil discourse is

totally forgot about lemmiewinks and that magical frog that guided him, kek is a maniac

I have seen this happen before
uni girls only used to beta numales craving her approval
then she sees real men who don't give a fuck and can't help but crave their cocks

Are these people surprised that a bunch of chaos worshipers want chaos?

Kek will burn the old order down to the ground and bring in a new better one.

The fire rises

>I'd go rags and smack her up famdingle

lol wat?

>double cunt with cheese

They probably are, remember the chick who met the guy on Tinder and fucked him and the was looking at his books and he had a Trump book and she ran out crying and then dude came on here posting the Tinder convo w/ her?

Sup Forums influence is far and wide and it is no joke.

There already is chaos though. Plenty of it all over the place. It just isn't enough to bring down the system yet. If we have to deal with rioting niggers, muslims blowing up, SJW hordes shutting down parts of the city, etc... then why not dial it up to 11 so we can crash the world with no survivors?

Praise Kek, thy will be done.

She's also freinds with Milo and goes out drinking and partying with him. She says she hates it/him with she does it, yet she keeps going out with him.

It has nothing to do with the tide turning. She reports on her experience listening to their conversation like a preschool teacher might recall listening to a pair of little girls talking about their cute little interests and worries. She is being patronising, and for the sole reason that now she thinks she can use the "I listened and engaged with these people and I understand their fears and what makes them have wrong opinions" trump card. She thinks she can spend an hour at the coalface and then position herself afterwards above the rest of her liberal peers, as only she has this amazing insight into the people she disagrees with. There's terrible competition among liberal commentators as SJW spoilt rich children are ten a penny and she wants to cement her position in journalism. She does it for money, like all of them do. Now she will proceed to treat those who disagree with her like children and explain to them why they are wrong, and in a softer way than before, because now she has empathy for them as in her view, things happened to them to make them so hateful and if they repent and change their view they can be accepted into the court of social media opinion.

Sup Forums is the beating heart of the new right wing nationalist movement. We by far have more power over right wing politics than any other single group.

We're basically the new K-street and we're only going to get more powerful.

atleast she wasnt a cunt about it

It's spelt "Laurie"

Also when she went to that Milo party she said she found a lot of the right wingers attractive.

kek there are no "alphas" on this cuck board.

Liberals are just egdy fags that would do anything to appear "cool" and raise their status.
Once Trump starts improving the country and more scadals hits the democrats they will all change sides.
Anyone remember that bullshit called "transabled" where people were cutting off their limbs just because?
The same demographics groups that today are more likely to be liberal (women, youth, academia...) are the same that elected Hitler and the same that are also more likely to consume the lastest shitty music, movies or fashion.

>then dude came on here posting the Tinder convo w/ her?

Wait that guy posted stuff on Sup Forums? picspls :o

Mate, it's true. Surely the burning of the current order is exactly what we want? It's definitely what I want.

hate to break it to you

I don't think it meshes with their worldview, where white men are supposedly on top of the heap and benefitting from all kinds of privilege. Why would such a person want to destroy a system where they can just rape women and oppress minorities with impunity? It CAN'T POSSIBLY BE that MY assumptions about the world are incorrect.

Checked. Kek approves of your plan it seems. It's only a matter of time as the digits keep compiling up.

We didn't start the fire. It was always burning since the world's been turning.

They probably met while receiving instructions from their kike overlords.

I don't have all of them saved cause it was a lot, but I found this on jewgle for ya real quick. Has 17 images

redgulls.com/2016/12/09/1155/