Delta should win company of the year for 2016. Finally standing up to Islamic terrorism

Delta should win company of the year for 2016. Finally standing up to Islamic terrorism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ItAtn6LFI9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigger stompers, proudly made in the U S of A.

Twitter is going ape-shit mad lol

How?

Tell me more.

Delta kicked a sandnigger off one or their planes for speaking Arabic.

>The words you're speaking are making me uncomfortable!

SJW's really have zero self awareness

they always do lol

new balance and delta. What else do we add to the based list?

For some reason twitter seems to have enough of it and reading through the tweets is funny as fuck.

What did New balance do?

twitter every time

>its 2016 when will the bigotry and racism end! we have to stand together!

>its 2016 you fucking racist piece of shit trumptards go die!

Supported Trump, got libruls mad enough to throw theirs into the thrash.

Fucking awesome thanks man!

I'm sure he deserved it. These faggots always pull the race card when they're treated equally.

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=ItAtn6LFI9I

If they actively throw off Middle Easterners from their flights, I guess they'll be the far safer choice!
I'm With Delta!!

Ever noticed that the Columbia symbol looks kinda like a veiled swastika and only white people wear the brand?

I would say thats hardly based

They make you watch a video every delta flight on how theyre helping homos and shilling diversity

The tvs and free onflight movies are comfy tho

Yeah and how the brand is owned by (((them)))

I saw a post from a sjw saying she is gonna switch for flight plans form delta last minute because of this. Just shows how immature most democratic are

*dems good god

One proud moment in Canadian history was when AirCanada came out and pretty much said "we will racial profile people flying in from Muslim countries" and Yemen in particular was flagged. Anyone who was from Yemen or ever traveled to Yemen would be pulled aside at security for a more thorough body search.

The Ontario human rights commission cried about air Canada's unfair policies but the airline stood firm and would not compromise on passenger safety. Muslim groups also flipped out, as one would expect.

>Because an Air Canada spokesperson refused to comment – citing security concerns – it's not known if Transport Canada issued this order or if Air Canada is doing it on its own.

>Ihsaan Gardee, executive director of CAIR-CAN, Canada's largest Muslim lobby group, said this is blatant racial profiling.

>“Profiling assumes there are innate characteristics which are a predictor of criminality, and this is a slippery slope into racism.”

>LE MUSLIMS ARE BAD MAYMAY
Fucking Islamaphobes.

Why don't Muslims just stop being muslims, their religion is based off a pedo roach baby dicked faggot anyways

Last time I checked it wasn't white people flying planes into towers, ramming trucks and buses into crowds of people, and killing people in the most brutal way possible (ISIS)