Islam thread

Islam thread
Get in here my muslim brothers. Let us practice Dawah. Challenge to the Kuffar, Ahl e Kitab and Riddahs
Thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY7IOgBYles

Questions,criticism, discussion, conversion, Memri TV or just good ol' goat fucking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2X4TDzUvxs
youtube.com/watch?v=KFxL7hsIWrw
youtube.com/watch?v=ifi1ze0vhn4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Muslims
youtube.com/watch?v=gQiBaHGt3wY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Islam but I'd smash dat ass tho

Muslim here

Why have you posted that image on an Islamic thread we should be imagining our sisters like this

No

eat shit

literally the most ugly tits in existence

banged a Bengali and her nips were grossing me out, black hair all over her body, brown/black skin forms disgusting crease lines around the neck

overall muslim women are filthy subhumans

SAGED

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

slaughter every muslim, the day of the volcano is soon, then we will rise from the ashes like the phoenix while the muslims literally eat eachother to death as we watch on and laugh

Eww why would you do that?
Wouldn't it be Gods law that males are attracted to female titties?

>tfw you invented Muslim generals under a proxy as a massive shitpost
Wew looks like its caught on

get out faggot

Isn't that like denying your own existence right there?

I'd smash that with my hussar pike.

Her nipples are literally just black, what the fuck. It'd be like sucking Satan's tit.

I'm pretty sure she's an Arab Christian. Islam isn't a race. Also, those tits are fake as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2X4TDzUvxs
kurrrwa

Pink nipples = white girl
Tan nipples = glorious east asian waifu
Brown nipples = COLONIZE HER
Black nipples = you're fucking a monkey

post nasheeds brothers

youtube.com/watch?v=KFxL7hsIWrw

yep. just take a look at her nipples.. ew.

No practicing Muslim would a) post this picture and b) be on Sup Forums.

Fuck off, munafiq

wow so edgy

youtube.com/watch?v=ifi1ze0vhn4

Again...
This is what I think of your faggotty religion
---

>our sisters

Pisslam is degenerate and God hates it. Everyone who denies that Lord Jesus is the messiah will be killed.

Followers of the false prophet will be killed.

Fuck up cunt

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Those nipples look fucking burnt or some shit

Holy shit, those nipples look like poo hahaha

dem tits tho

edgy as fuck

>black nipples

Why do its nipples look like death?

>Dark brown nipples
Disgusting. No wonder they can't compete with white women

I agree.

Silly OP.
Kek peace be upon him, is the one true god.
Convert while you still can.

I like melanin-rich women too but her tits look like two carefully placed poops OP

Not sure if that's a statement or a question

Back at it again based belg, Nice job

lol I'm not even Muslim. I just wanted more Muslim titties.

You must all die. In time you or your descendants will meet genocide because of your arrogance. You are not wanted.

LEAVE

Mijn niger ;)
Hoping to see nederbro round here

Then use google or is that shit blocked in your country?

>Muslim here
>Why have you posted that image on an Islamic thread we should be imagining our sisters like this

LEAVE

kek

Careful on that edge, boi

>t. Chechnyigger

post more muzzie tits with white man cum on them

You're so wrong. I'm Russian.

Mt dog's nipples are lighter than those shit stains.

Yeah, sure.
Go suck Allah's cock, Mudslime.

>implying chechnya isn't part of Russia

w-w-wat

Educate yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Muslims

By Russian we all mean ethnicity, not citizenship.

>black nipples

Our women are raised to only strive for the men of their country. The ones that do get away to Europe etc are complete whores and aren't welcomed back to society by our standards.

>The ones that do get away to Europe
#refugeesWelcome

okay broseph

>posting models
>literally the muslim London Mayor wanted to quit posters with hot women

Again using models? muslim women are even more lazy than blacks, they don´t do exercise, they don´t even cook, they don´t work and our gynaecologist complain about the lack of hygiene of your women.

They are the new gipsies, when they are adult they start to get fat.

Using taqquiya at this point is hilarious. Go back to your country if you like Islam that much, but of course you rather live with infidels because everywhere islam conquer it become a shitty place.

Islam = hunger and poverty.

You only get the mentally ill and deranged ones. The smart and good muslims stay here because they're raised with a sense of patriotism. You only get the ones that had issues with drugs, alcohol or were involved in some rape-marriage situation because they're no more socially acceptable.

Good to know, Lord knows i fucked a few of them in Munich for our Saviour Jesus

>You only get the mentally ill and deranged ones. The smart and good muslims stay here because they're raised with a sense of patriotism. You only get the ones that had issues with drugs, alcohol or were involved in some rape-marriage situation because they're no more socially acceptable.
That's still hot.

how is life in palestine senpai?

How do you want your countries growth?

tehnocrat , egalitarian , with high productivity where both men and women pull their weight

or

backward , sheep fucking , killing freedom , do or die , being a literal slave to a ghost in the sky and the religios leaders

Yeah keep your women as slaves, and cut the heads of those that question life. Thats really going to help you survive the next cataclysim , your countries are starving and are poor because of your retarded religion.

But they were all students

Ffs, those hairy shit nipples are the most disgusting thing I've seen all day.

GELDERLAND BEST LAND

>The ones that do get away to Europe etc are complete whores and aren't welcomed back to society by our standards.

>whores

Why? they just want better men that don´t have a child mind.

When time arrives they would have to choose between having a peaceful life in white countries or come back to your shitty place with man-childs everywhere

Good life and benefits>>>>>>>>>>Allah. You can´t change nature.

>Mentally Ill and deranged
So, all of them?

It seems that most middle east girls are T H I C C as fuck with huge natural tits.

Too bad they will never blow me in the good way.

no. its disgusting

what a dissapointing body

>The smart and good muslims stay here

No, they are not smart, they just can´t run away from you. The smart ones comes to Europe and can live as a traditional woman too if they want.

>whores

Well you are posting whores now, must be because whores can control you and are better than Islam.

>falling for the Rihanna is hot meme

Fuck did you expect? Rofl

Hey cousins, I got a super cute Halalbabe in my chemistry course. How do I go about settling her south bank and naqbaing all over her back?

Noord-Brabant mijn neger

>smart muslims

unironically believing in the (((teachings))) of the quran prohibits anyone from being smart.

kek
they might blow you but their arranged to be married cousin will blow your brains out.

Checkpoints are shit, economically shut down by some dumb treaties that Israel doesn't even follow. Just us and our dumb corrupt PA and embargoes. If you decide to live in one city your entire life with a job that can support you and your family, you'll live normally most of the time.

>your countries are starving and are poor because of your retarded religion

>implying Arab countries actually follow Sharia law

We aren't Saudi Arabia. I'm not gonna tell you to read more about it or get educated because I know you don't care that much, I also don't care about spoonfeeding you because no matter what I say, you wont even consider changing how you think. I just want to tell you that we're not that different, take it as you like.

I heard they really like it when you give back the olive trees.

they're pretty God-tier but her nipples are almost black which is a little wierd

>muslim
>not deranged
>patriots
>smart
>knowing what rape is

bys

What are your Jewish pick up lines?

>Edgy
>Careful with that edge bro
It's like Islam learned a new word while they keep blowing up people and running over people with trucks. You fucks need to stop being edgy

How about this one

I have 3 gigas of women of the darker persuasion

youtube.com/watch?v=gQiBaHGt3wY

Geen argument hier ;)
Wat denk je? Is islam een vredige religie of een religie vol met homos?

also this

I usully blame them for the shoah and claim that not sleeping with me would be antisemitic. Not sure how it would work on this arab chick but I want to six minute war her so hard

this might be a meme for Germans allready. But honestly her bush does make me hard

She might be too bitter at the current time. You'll have to offer her security in some way - show her that you're not like the "other" Jews. You're a good Jew. You're not going to firebomb her family's home. You're not going to rub your hands vicariously. You're a good Jew.