Anyone else feel like they need to force themselves away from Sup Forums for a short time?

Anyone else feel like they need to force themselves away from Sup Forums for a short time?
It's become too much.
It's actually really changed my way of thought.

Sup Forums, I believe is a force unlike any other there has ever been.

It's not just a funny place to browse anymore to me.
It's like a black hole of misery, disgust and fear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/isC90amTRFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I literally dropped out of college because of this site.

There is no place else. There is nothing outside. Nothing. I learn more and more everyday.

You're here forever.jpg

I came to Sup Forums because of who i am and what i think, not the reverse.

It's hard to go anywhere online after Sup Forums though.

Truly is the final boss of the internet.

>I learn more and more everyday.

like what, pray tell? and just for fun, state your age.

what major?

Nice excuse.

Me too.

This is the only place left on the internet that isn't utterly infested with liberal communist white-hating scum.

You people are part of the problem btw.

Society need redpilled engineers, professors and political campaigners, figures and elite.

Neets just damage our reputation. You are not helping.

Considering the liberal totalitarian censorship and ideological monopoly existing nowadays, there are not much place where to express the opposite ideas without getting shamed and lynched by antifa. I'd thank a most effective shitposting filtering though

You dodged a bullet if you were doing a non-STEM course.

I love this place.
It's a mix of old /b and schizophrenics with unfiltered news

I think /r9k/ is more psychologically destructive than Sup Forums, imo

Your last section describes the world not Sup Forums. But if you mean that browsing here everyday is extremely emotionally taxing because of how fucked civilization & humanity is - then yes.

I am addicted to the pain though. Blessed prophet Pepe (memes be upon him) and horrifying Kek will carry me through it. Or end me in a truck attack. Either way Shadilay.

The system is a satire and it's really interesting how whole countries are being controlled. This site gets you unfiltered news and allows to see how the social experiments are playing out.
You need to keep a distance to the happenings and simply sit back, watch the indoctrinated world burn and enjoy the ride while learning about the psyche of human beings and bending the system to your advantage

Pic related

Get the fuck over it and grow your own brain, millennials. Is this how you faggots react to free speech everywhere?

God you weak lily fucking dipshits make me sick.

We've made a special place just for special children like you, were you can say special things and receive special consideration for the time you took out of your special day to say them.

>>>reddit.

True. I was already a friendless red pilled sociopath way before I got introduced to Sup Forums/

This is the year people wake up.

youtu.be/isC90amTRFQ

"Self-radicalized" on the Internet...sure NSA...I believe you. I trust my government. I really do.

I'm 76. 4'7. Chinese. This is my job.

Heh, maybe you should finally commit to that attack you have been dreaming of. You know you want to.

Carnival Hellicopter Red Seventy