Why germany ruin europe for 3rd time?

why germany ruin europe for 3rd time?

fucking stupid!

>blaming Germans for the US-sponsored plan to get rid of them once and for all

Globalists are the enemies to mankind, it's almost as if there actually are reptilians ruling over humans

>other people are to blame for my own stupidity
go back to your cuckshed

honorary aryan status: revoked

china is aryan now

Germanics have been trying to destroy Europe since the sack of Rome, it's no surprise that they're continuing to try and do it today.

>they never stop proving us right about everything ever

they brought it on themselves,

i don't feel bad for hans this is what they want. they want their country raped until their is nothing left and the europe is just a 3rd world shithole.

>its to late already a 3rd world shithole.

Germans are big-headed cunts who think they know the answer to everything but just end up flinging shit everywhere once they execute whatever "cunning plan" they happen to have up their sleeve. Utter idiot-tier of an autist that performs well in a contained environment, but once it gets outside to meet other people if just spergs out massively, and everything goes wrong.

I used to sympathise with Germans, but now I just think "fuck em", we'd be better off without them.

no you didnt jew

Oh fuck off, Hitler was the best thing that ever happened for Jews. Use your brain.

Its in their genes. Being German is actually a medical condition

nippon man, help us
we need samurai invasion in europe

the eternal teuton

>3rd time
You suck at counting, we have devastated Europe far more than two times

>Hitler was the best thing that ever happened for Jews

>tfw your tribe is the world champion at killing people

Are not regular german peoples, are peoples who fucking control everything now.

Japan what do you think about german refugees coming to japan. Real germans.

Yourselves, mostly. More krauts died in ww2 than Jews, or British, or Poles - individually.

Stay mad and illiterate.

>japan
yeah okay sure japan it was germany's fault you attacked america and basically forced them to lose the war. good job idiot.

Japs hate other asians, he can't help you.

you mean when paul/saul the jew introduced a "civilized" religion and caused it to implode

Soviet death toll is the highes, that's what counts.

Also this

saved