DAK 161016 // DAY ASSANGE KILLED // INSURANCE FILES KEYS // EVENT INCOMING

summary:
> Wikileaks releases large insurance files from time to time
> they contain info that is very incriminating for governments
> the files are encrypted, keys only to be released in case of death or danger
> since mid Oct. many people assume Assange is dead and only faked to be alive still
> Wikileaks seems comprimised too since Assange has gone missing
> people are working on decrypting the insurance files since
> everytime they try to release the keys they get shut down immediately
> now they explain to everyone how to get the keys themselves
> they also work on releasing the files in various ways
> it seems there will be a big event / outage when they do
> today is the day they planned for release
> we share the info

>endchan.xyz/POLAK/res/15.html
>the explanation how to get the keys

TO ALL "this is a conspiracy" TARDS:
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4

look the seconds from the gif up yourselves!
assange was killed!
this interview is faked!

The tech is there to fake an interview like this
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

OLD TRHEAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iV4vBRbXD9g?t=2m11s
youtu.be/Ze6CrY14Pn0
avidblogs.com/tutorial-thursday-how-to-use-the-fluid-morph-effect/
youtube.com/watch?v=vNqd4hW98sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7FuQwedAWHI
youtube.com/watch?v=I3l4XLZ59iw
youtube.com/watch?v=cfOa1a8hYP8
youtube.com/watch?v=BBNlrPNxSg0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Assange is kill. There's no real proof that he's still in the embassy.

So today the keys are being released?

we don't know exactly what "d-day" mentioned in the screencaps above refers to.

it sounds like this might be one option, yes.

bump

YO VIDEO EDITOR HERE

Im all for Conspiracies and shit guys but this is fucking retarded

youtu.be/iV4vBRbXD9g?t=2m11s
>youtu.be/iV4vBRbXD9g?t=2m11s

It's called Morph Cut. We use it all the time for interviews. Whoever cut this just fucking sucks at it

why would you vut at that point? it just makes no sense to cut this bad in a video about a man that wants to proof he is alive. it makes it more suspicious. why would anyone do that?

besides: this video and the Hannity interview don't provide sufficient proof of life.

And then there was this shit: findingassange.com
And then there is this shit: assange.net

Journalist here. You shouldn't be using it for interviews you liar

To whoever says that the video can't be fake, check this

threads with additional info:

bamp

can we stop the larping? (the answer is no)

Hopefully that stupid kike is dead. Fucking traitor to the west.

You'll notice this a lot with Hack youtubers, but if they can't get a good long take, or theres too much of a pause between what's said, you can do a jump cut.

If you're really shitty, you'll jump cut between two takes of the same sentence and I guess that's what they did with Assange.

He probably is still dead but the video isn't proof.

f

Fuck governments, fuck useful idiots, this monkey is going to the jungle and live alone, far away from these lies

In addition, the problem with claiming that the tech used in the Assange video is the tech from here:
Is that in the tech demonstration they prove they need to have a prerecord of the subject in neutral for the face to be projected onto.

Now Sup Forums if you can prove to me that Assenge's body movements are taken from a different interview then you've cracked this.

I'm not trying to shit on people's parade either, I do fully believe Assange is dead but as usual Sup Forums has a habit of digging down the wrong rabbit holes whilst the real stuff flies past them. Don't get caught up on false leads.

m8 he is unable to make it to the embassy window.

which is to be expected from a corpse.

I hope this is true. We'll need honest journalists if/when shtf.

In the middle of a word?

Go fuck yourself.

F

Why is Sup Forums so slow today post wise? We got like a million posts in november, now it's fucking dead, i see threads that were there like three hours ago, catalog remains almost unchanged.

To me the transition seems really weird. I don´t feel that the interviewer is talking with Julian, one of them feels like out of place.

The same effect happens in a TV show when they make a character talk to his twin brother (but the actor has no twin) you notice that it feel weird, because your eyes can tell they were recorded in different time.

This better happen
I have been let down by your faggots far to many times

Hey Lauren

you're as dumb as rocks.

yo this shit is getting nuts will anything actually come out?

The video is just one of the sketchy things around Julians disappearance.

Keep in mind this is about the insurance files and what is in them, not only about Julian.

Editor here. They wouldn't be used in interviews. Even then, they wouldn't use it in the middle of a fucking sentence.

so is this just it? the age of video information is essentially over now? all thanks to this tech which allows us to impersonate and real-time photoshop in-motion video? holy fuck

its been over for a while.

its not perfect so now we just look for the imperfections though.

CRT stopped getting paid.

Gogo gogo spread the word fuck the shills

Check em'

Not only kill, but by Pamela Anderson. Think men, think!

MK assassins. Hollywood assassins. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Goddammit yes you would, people do it all the fucking time you just don't notice it

youtu.be/Ze6CrY14Pn0

avidblogs.com/tutorial-thursday-how-to-use-the-fluid-morph-effect/

AGREED! But it still happens all the time, blame the publications

this guy gets it

I guess this AI Julian can´t move too much, but to exist I guess there has to be atleast 1 vid of him looking like that, paying attention to his hair (unless his hair was recreated)

The hand movement looks really weird too.

Wtf I hate sliding now

so everything can be faked now, fucking great

>today is the day they planned for release
Where will they be released? How will we know they have been released?

combine all hacking powers for happening

as a person who has a huge crush on this man and who stares at pictures and videos of him everyday. This doesnt seem like AI to me. The Interview was off, yes, but it was him in person.

Man wtf is going on, first that Rudy Giuliani (((fake))) account going ham and now this?

Is this an epic LARP, CIA psyop, or the actual truth? It's so hard to tell in the sea of lies and deceit the modern world has become.

We live in a post-truth society, and that's more clear here than anywhere.

that pepe is pretty dank

this is not larp, unless you believe it is

For me one indicator that there is something to it that it would be SO easy for Julian to step to the window like he did in the past.

Yet he won't do it for reasons unknown.

saved rare pepe

I want to see Julian dancing again

youtube.com/watch?v=vNqd4hW98sQ

Nobody seems to be considering that this could just be an actor with a little digital magic on top.

>Nobody seems to be considering that this could just be an actor with a little digital magic on top.

Why do people post in threads without even reading OP?

>youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

yes, this.

That's precisely the "digital magic" I was referring to. I imagine having a source actor that looks/sounds/acts like the person they're emulating helps immensely with a convincing swap.

> 2nd video
THINK OF THE MEMEs WE COULD MAKE!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=7FuQwedAWHI

The person talking to Sean Hannity was def. Julian. Doesn't proof him being in the embassy tho.

>>That's precisely the "digital magic" I was referring to. I imagine having a source actor that looks/sounds/acts
Then you didn't even watch the video

the actor doesn't need to look anything like the source. They don't need to sound anything like them either.

These threads are exhausting because we spend so much time explaining shit to people that CANT READ THE FUCKING OP that we don't make forward progress

Your "revelations" are nothing we haven't figured out 1 month ago

youtube.com/watch?v=cfOa1a8hYP8

RIP Assange
the only thing that pisses me off
if he had something big but didn't release it, that is fucked up
he put his life over that of the whole world and now they got his ass
so whatever he had, we may never see
it could have fucking saved us all.

He was an arrogant egotistical prick whose narcassism got him killed

F

You must be one of his Ex-Wives?

He is a megalomaniac yes, but he knows he's good. Without his drive the WL ship would have sank long time ago.

Bump

Let's be honest about one thing.

Whatever information being head isn't world-changing. It isn't a benevolent force which exists to 'save' us all. It is just a catalyst. The sort of thing which can spark mass upheaval and change.

If governments are seriously trying to conceal something they deem to precarious to allow it to reach the public, then they are doing so precisely because they know its release would lead to catastrophic social and economic upheaval. Because it would lead to violence and war. Not because it would somehow 'elevate' the masses of the world beyond their ability to shepherd and control.

The end of this rabbit hole is the destruction of every structure that props up the physical, visible parts of Western society and culture. Not its revivification. That would have to come afterwards, and would take immense effort from everyone who feels as though the West deserves preservation in order to achieve. All while within the volatility of a power vacuum the likes of which has not been seen since the Bolshevik uprisings.

Let's not kid ourselves - nobody doing this is some cherubic savior of mankind. They are merely dynamite.

I'm still listening to that intervi, sounds like him.

Fine with me and most people here.
So be it. For a new tomorrow.

His phone interview at the Free Connected Minds Conference in Beirut still had me unsure and Hannity isn't a favorite of mine either but this has to be him.
The way he talks with the "uh's" inbetween, his laugh and in general his answers are all typical to him.

savior*

t. Pedosta

Valid stance.

But people who want to preserve the structural integrity of the West by ignoring the rotten planks all throughout it have an equally valid outlook, from where I'm standing.

The sad thing about all of this is that it probably NEEDS to happen more than anything. A bloodletting. But the only thing that will be gained from doing so, at least within the lifetimes of every person engaged in it, will be the destruction of everything we love.

oh please don't come with that shit now, have you even listened to the Hannity interview?

>Not its revivification. That would have to come afterwards
Then you're missing the point.

Their destruction is our elevation.

We know this already

Can anyone reproduce the effect to prove it's just a morph cut?

>Assange is alivers will defend this

>quotes a video showing how they can fabricate entire conversations at will
>Somehow an audio-only interview is proof they aren't doing this

I've been asking this since someone first claimed it was a morph cut. I've been asking because I edit videos for a living and if it was a morphcut it would have happened in the dead air between his answers. NOT MID WORD

Yes. And like you and every sane person I'm afraid.
But if we stop because we are afraid they win.
And we should not let them win, come what may.

How naive.

Look, you can tear down an old house, and you can build a new house where the old house once stood.

But the mere act of taking a hammer to the old house will not cause a new house to spring up from the ruins and self-assemble.

A new house takes work. It takes more time than any of us will be able to span over the course of our natural-born lives. It takes effort, and the ability to coordinate with others, and it risks the ever-present possibility of failure. It's difficult and it's supposed to be difficult.

Your heaven will never exist in the downfall of others - no matter how evil they are - unless your heaven is made wholly of corpses and broken buildings. Because those are the things destruction fabricates.

sure seem to be a lot of (((video editors))) in this thread

Not denying it is possible to fabricate entire conversations but it is hard if not impossible to create an emotional natural conversation like you hear it in the Hannity interview.
And Hannity is Anti-Clinton, what would he gain from faking an interview with Assange?

Exactly. I can't recall ever seeing an effect like this before. This is so fucking weird, and I try to be a skeptical person. I dont want to believe.

>assange dies
>shortly after, pizzagate is planted to make everyone look crazy and retarded

This^ I don't want 2017 to be 1984, I'd rather it be 1776

assange is alive, the fats couldnt even extract bin laden without crashing a stealth helicopter and having pakistan sell the wreckage, they are not doing this on a main street in London.

As for pizzagate, were on fucking Sup Forums, the birthplace of calling cp cheese pizza, it's a troll you dense faggot.

Sounds good as well desu. Total breakdown of society surely must lead to something better than the shit we have now.

You're thinking too small.

When our entire EVERYTHING is a literal construct devoted to keeping us enslaved what would we have to gain by maintaining the status quo regardless of the intent?

You're a goldfish suggesting we should just change the color of the glass bowl.

>but it is hard if not impossible to create an emotional natural conversation...

You're entirely underselling the strength of this software. It isn't just copy pasting soundbytes together like a goofy youtubepoop. It is analyzing wave forms and creating NEW sounds. The more source audio they can feed into it the more accurate it can get.

>Bin Laden was still alive even during 9/11
>Calling anyone else dense

wew

Are we sure it's hard? As 'Guiliani' said, CGI technology has advanced pretty far thanks to the hollywood jews

pic related they made a CGI arnold for terminator genysis

youtube.com/watch?v=BBNlrPNxSg0

>made up shit
>here is your line back

No, the breakdown of society will lead to the breakdown of society. That is the only thing it will lead to.

Look around you. Look at all the people you interact with each week. They are the ones who will be saddled with the herculean task of rebuilding Western society if you succeed.

Does that inspire confidence in you?

People here keep treating society like it's some futuristic self-repairing nanomachine that will become whatever they want it to become so long as they achieve a complete power vacuum first. I'm far from the smartest or most well-read person in the world and even I can see how ludicrous that is.

>You're a goldfish suggesting we should just change the color of the glass bowl.

I haven't suggested anything. I'm aware enough to know that my suggestions are worth less than shit. I don't know how to restructure human society. I'm skeptical of anyone who claims they do know how to do that.

What I'm warning against is the belief that if you win this game, you will be rewarded in some manner. That seems to be an unlikely consequence of taking a set of explosives to the foundations of Western civilization.

You may be on the morally right side when you claim you are justified in detonating the world as we know it. But your reward will be fire and death. By all means, carry on if you wish to. It is your right.

Tfw I miss CTR

>What I'm warning against is the belief that if you win this game, you will be rewarded in some manner
We will be infinitely rewarded.

We will be granted a fresh start at society.

>leaf
>misses ctr
Activates my almonds really fucking hard, who would've thunk?

Please provide an example of this software accurately mimicking another audio source. I hear this come up all the time, and while I don't doubt software like this exists, I still won't believe it's fool proof until I hear an example.

So, I'm asking for three things

1 - original audio of a faker

2 - processed audio of faker to be made to sound like a target

3 - audio of target

Until I can hear an example of this for myself, I call bullshit on that dumb adobe creative cloud video I always see pop up in these threads.

And with no idea how to go about driving the first nail into the first plank. Unless you've built entire civilizations before.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck. It's not like I want you to fail.

Hi Faith