Women are getting stronger and stronger. Is this a problem?

Women are getting stronger and stronger. Is this a problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzjL0Ndai_A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, still have leagues to go until they even reach average male mode. Not even talking DYEL but average male

>Women are getting stronger and stronger is this a problem?
>Can't even pass basic military exercises
>Would get her head kicked in by a man of the same skill level and weight class

hmmmm

>ywn get rekt by your strongfat gf

>footage sped up and punches still look weak af
I would drop that ham in 2 punches

Men have 60% genetic upper body strength advantage and a 40% lower body strength advantage.

Men tend to be more focused and dedicated to any disipline

the top female athletes in the world in sports are physically on part with Highschool boys who just hit puberty.

lmao

The goal for a woman that lifts and practices martial arts is basically to become as strong as the average nu-male. They'll never compete with males that actually work out

Terrible punching form.

We had some female Olympic medalists at our rowing club.

They were only about as strong as an average 18 year old boy with just 6 months of training.

The strongest woman ever is leagues away from the strongest man ever. Women have to workout just to be the equal of an average man. Also, women have a real shit pain tolerance.

No, as long as their mind is in the right place.

In the times of crisis it is the women who ensured survival of the society - with current plague of effeminate men and silent war going on against the western world, there must be as many strong individuals as possible.

Not only physically strong, but also determine and resolute individuals.

You can tell by looking at this girl that no cheeseburger will be safe.

That kick is shit form. Her balance was off, she was literally falling sidewards during the recovery, which was too slow as well. If you dodge that kick, you could just quickly tap her and make her fall on her fat ass.
You're supposed to be able to throw a high kick without that kind of a retarded ebonic spin.

>Women are getting stronger and stronger.
No, they are not

>Women are getting stronger

How?

> youtube.com/watch?v=TzjL0Ndai_A
>“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not because I’m not a doctor. I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right,” she stated. “Her grip was different, I could usually move around in the clinch against other females but couldn’t move at all in Fox’s clinch… ©

I wonder how strong are those punches

I'll call bullshit. Few women are even strong enough to support their own weight these days.

I went on a camping trip with a bunch of women. There was a 50ft high sand dune between the camp sites and the beach.

They were breathing very heavy, had to stop, and complained the entire "hike".

Many of them have lower back problems too. Lower back problems are your bodies way of saying "You are too weak to support your own body weight"

This feminist thing is the ultimate bullshit and double standard

women get firefighting jobs because they're stronger than most women, but they still can't do everything required

women and men are equal, but don't challenge them to an arm wrestle. Why would you do that. You just trying to prove something? Yes I'll fucking win every time

women are equal to men but don't put them in the NFL because they'll get their bones snapped. Oh and we still need the WNBA and the NBA. Oh and we still need separate sports teams at colleges and high schools because women and men are different. Wait, but I thought they were the same

Women slap you but don't hit back. You wouldn't hit a woman would you?

All this shit is killing the west. Feminism is cancer. Women cutting their hair short and and trying to be men and trying to be strong is cancer. Women should try to be women and they would be a lot happier

those jabs are weak as fuck lmao

How can we even compete?

Doesn't matter, they're not getting smarter.

no that's just fat.

>women getting stronger
>Olympic deadlift is at like 120kg

Top kek

>mfw I could still rape her
Being fat won't save you from the D.

Not with bazookas like that.

So which one's the tranny?

Are you serious? The one without fat arms, the one 4 inches taller and with 2 times wider shoulders.

Only the female sprinters and runners are pretty fast, even for non-gifted males.

Most other sports men just overpower.

Strong women bare strong children. Keep up or get left out nu-male.

No. Nobody is actually going to fuck a chick like her. So her genes will die out.

to be fair the guys in the background are shitting themselves too, one arm guy is just stronk

I would

lmao the girl at the end.

It's not a problem, most men will pick a normal feminine woman over these overcompensating masculine beasts.

Reminder that a woman's only value comes from her pussy.

Bullshit. She is not that fat. She 'll have (or even already has) a roid-monkey husband 2-times heavier than she is. Even picrelated has a husband. And she is so fat, she probably can't even step out of the house.

Someone post the webm of the girl who twists that guy up at a party

>Is this a problem?
No, their bodies are physically limited. You may be confused since more men are becoming women but those don't count, I'm afraid.

>Be MMA nobody, men's competition is too fierce.
>Get a sex change and use the PC society to bend over and consider your cut up, inside out cock enough of a reason to consider you a woman and put you into the women's MMA.
>Proceed to completely dominate every fighter.
>M-muh men and women are equal! Muh gender is a social construct! M-Muh real woman even though I was born a man, what difference does it make what I have between my legs!?
I don't know if I should be despising the guy for his tranny degeneracy or praise him as a madman for the crazy shit he pulled, laughing all the way to the bank.

this

>all asians and arabs
Really makes me think

That prosthetic leg tho'
It looks pretty sweet.
If I ever lose a leg I know what I'm getting.

He is mentally ill bastard, who simply abuses the system. All who push this LGBT agenda deserve death sentence.

I wan't a girl who lifts heavy and can crush me between her thighs.

>not wanting a stronk woman to breed with
Are you even trying to create a master race?

Wait a second, being asexual is progressive now?

I can't open webems with phone but if she looks like zarya from over watch, I'd snuggle.

i want to make snu snu

Does someone have the video of that one strongwoman challenging random guys from the street to armwrestle and losing?

Not a manlet, so personally D.G.A.F.
I do have some amount of feels for my little bros

>Stronger
Leeching of PC-ness and releasing your childish ego isn't strength

>Popular culture and the (((media))) are focusing more and more on the strongest members of the fairest sex

ftfy mate. There have always been strong women - working in farms or factories across the globe. It's not a problem unless you piss one of them off and get beat up by a girl.

[mongolian throat singing in the background]

Not only that but asexuals are the least represented group, so they've more oppression points than a fag or a black lesbo.

well it's a retarded meme that being able to lift weights = good at armwrestling/good at martial arts
they're completely different muscle areas and skills

Her power level will break you.

This. I lift weights and all I can do well now is pick up heavy things a little easier. Also I can open pickle jars and tear open bags of snacks easier.

That sounds great, finally I can be an ascetic and cry about being opressed. Wonder how well it'd work in here though when gay people get beaten up too.

It's like the apathy of sex though, they shouldn't care enough to complain about underrepresention.

Lol this was the funniest shit ever. SJWs defend this because "he's a woman"

But then the actual women start getting the shit kicked out of them by this guy. I mean, fox must love beating women and now he gets to do it for a living.

That should never have been allowed.

Still fucking hilarious that one of the strongest women fails to compete against literal nobodies from the street.

>not lusting for a fridgemode gf
LOW TEST
What is this /fit/ thread doing here

I still whoop any womans ass

Nice one based leaf.

A woman of 75 kilos can do almost the same as a man of 56 kilos, really makes me philosophize

>Women are getting stronger and stronger

Stronger and stronger... for a woman. Until women start naturally producing testosterone in equal quantities as men, the women will remain inferior to men in terms of strength, speed, and stamina.

He hasn't fought since really beating the fuck out of a girl and getting outed as a dude. Also, WITNESSED

Checked and Kek'd.

I guess some people get fooled by that some boxers work out and do steroids so they end up looking tough while being good at fighting. But in reality a skellibro or a landwhale who's better at throwing punches would win in a fight.

>There’s even better news for these men; according to transgender guidelines approved by the International Olympic Committee, genitalia does not serve as a prerequisite. The guidelines state: “To require surgical anatomical changes as a pre-condition to participation is not necessary to preserve fair competition and may be inconsistent with developing legislation and notions of human rights.”

They are gonna have to be once Bubba realizes he can pretend to be a woman and go into the female field and beat on them like they are a read headed step child.

Not really, I mean, women are weaker there's no doubt about that but it's not a valid point.

>Until women start naturally producing testosterone in equal quantities as men, the women will remain inferior to men in terms of strength, speed, and stamina.
this is not the case...

Yeah people are dumb. They probably think bodybuilders are strong too lol

But a lot are not looking to compete with men. They just want to feel stronger

I'm a 15 year martial arts practitioner and have studied many forms of combat ranging from your standard boxing to mma to wing chun and kali.

The more knowledgeable you become the more you learn about the importance of covering your bases in hand to hand combat. If you want to be a powerful fighter you need to be able to strike, kick, grapple and counter effectively. Groundfighting is especially important because a lot of real hand to hand fights eventually end up on the ground. that's where women have the massive disadvantage and that is one of the biggest reasons why women dont compare to men in physical combat. she can punch and kick all she likes but once it goes to a down and out grappling match she will be absolutley bodied unless she has heavily trained in judo or something else.

also her punches and kicks in that webm look like a year 1 student. bad form all round.

Doing any workout compared to no workout will make you stronger, and a lot of people nowadays just don't do any workout. But I remember talking about this with the guys before and one of them was saying that he wants to cut diet and work out more, I was saying that what's the point, look at Fekete Laci, no need to lose weight to be strong. And he said that yeah he's strong as fuck but he looks like a fucking pig, I want to be like a greek statue.

tldr people don't actually think bodybuilding makes them strong, they do it because they want to look good

Women are far weaker than men, on the whole.

A record-holding woman in many sports/events is surpassed by AVERAGE men.

All the Russians were banned for roids.

But everyone in that graph did mad roids. It is not up for debate.

>slow punches compensated by speeding up footage
>no wrist action on any punches
>completely facial focused stance, no defense below the chest
>squared footing
>no knee bend

1/10 would smash in boxing ring

yeah, that kick made me lmao, the fuck is she even doing, it's like she's doing a dance to get raped or something

I don't think people realize how fucked up their diet would have to be to look like some of those people, or how they'd have to take clen

>parry's

Well I don't know either, but I'm already underweight anyways.

Could also just step in and render the kick ineffective. Just a small push near the apex of that kick and she'd have toppled over.

yeah they don't know when to stop.

>there were actually people who insisted ronda rousey could fight a man
>some of these people were firmly of the belief that she could fight not only a man, but a professional man, and win

I don't think there's any need to overanalyse it, she almost fell over by herself, any action ever would make her fall into prime rape position

>women have a real shit pain tolerance.
is this what you were thinking watching your first child being born? oh wait, you are a beta cuck with no wife and kids. tell me about women after your first kiss bra

you mean when women scream and literally shit themselves for hours, yeah they're real good at it

The kick has no momentum.

if they have a second one,ya

Women have nearly twice as many more nerve endings per square inch of flesh. They objectively have a worse pain tolerance. Eat shit.

I'm like 70 lbs overweight, you can have some of mine lol

That's fucking pathetic. Hahaha
>rondarouseyboxing.gif

Wasn't there a study done by the marines that showed a top 10% female was equivalent to a bottom quartile male?

It was a study on mixed race combat effectiveness and the Obama administration buried it.

Only if you're a faggot that doesn't lift.

Checked.

>woman