If Jesus was a Jew why are we Christian?

if Jesus was a Jew why are we Christian?

Other urls found in this thread:

savethemales.ca/jesus_was_not_a_jew_--benjamin.html
biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm
rense.com/general96/JesusIsraelite.html
rense.com/general96/jesusnotjew.html
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2015/03/13/the-chosen-people-syndrome/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>we

Speak for yourself kike-lover.

Calling Jesus a Jew is like calling Martin Luther a catholic.

Jesus abolished the Jewish religion, which he called the Synagogue of Satan.

I'm not

Because Christianity is a spin-off of Judaism, but better.
Just because he was born a Jew doesn't mean anything.

The truth?

Intentionally misleading.

This.

Jews hate Jesus and Christians. If you hate Christianity you are a crypto jew.

Because He was so woke, the other Jews crucified him. He's /ourguy/ by virtue of being a Hebrew Uncle Tom, hook-nosed Ben Carson, whichever you prefer.

Great analogy

>Jesus was le jew maymay
Jesus was the first Christian, he followed the teachings of Christ. Most of the people who followed him were Jews, the ones who remained "Jews" aren't Jews, they're Talmudic cultists who disobeyed the son of their own God.

The jewing intensifies... Nice try tho kike.. But see nobody is falling for your bullshit anymore.

savethemales.ca/jesus_was_not_a_jew_--benjamin.html

biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

rense.com/general96/JesusIsraelite.html

rense.com/general96/jesusnotjew.html

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2015/03/13/the-chosen-people-syndrome/

Oh No! (((SHUT IT DOWN!!)))

Makes a lot of sense. He was the first Shoah against the kikes.

This. Kek

Jesus was the new direction of judahism, but a large portion of them rejected him. So the christian are the real jews. While "jews" praise and are part of the synagogue of satan

>Intentionally misleading.
explain

>Jesus was the first Christian

NO FUCKING WAY?! REALLY?!

HOLY SHIT. BUDDHA WAS THE FIRST BUDDHIST, AND MUHAMMED WAS THE FIRST MUSLIM, OMG.

Because he isn't a Jew. He's the Son of God

I'm not.

christ cucks are delusional if they think christianity is anything but a tool for the jew.

Was his mother a jew?

Then he is a jew.

The Bible is Bullshit, the Qur'an is a Lie!

>virgin mary was a jew
>virgin mary lied about taking someone elses dick
>the great lying jew strikes again
shit why didnt I see this before.

TECHNICALLY John the Babtist was the first christian.

Digits don't lie.

giving Christ the label of a Jew is technically correct in the pre-Passion narrative, but somewhat misleading. It is misleading b/c it gives him group identity and attributions of Christ-era jews to Christ himself. This is wrong for two reasons

>son of God
>literally the redemption of the world, and the harbinger of the new testament

so it is inaccurate to equalize him with say, the moneychangers in the temple.

Martin Luther was a "catholic" who wanted to reform the religion. This was quite true well after 1517, but unfortunately people always remember for the last thing you did (minus his hilarious writings such as "on the jews and their lies"). Sure, he was a Catholic who wanted serious reform in the church (pre-Passion Christ equivalence here, to some degree) but once the event he is known for happened (theses, other writings before 1522) he became THE exception. He became the harbinger of protestantism.

>tl/dr:

It is misleading b/c it lumps the two great changers of their respective communities, who actively created NEW communities, as a part of those old communities

>someone asks stupid question
>give obvious and irrefutable answer
>retards shouting
I missed this place

>Christian Kings routinely expel Jews from their courts
>Christian writers regularly warned of the perils of the Jew
>Jews spend the last 500 years doing everything in their power to undermine the Church and all it's institutions and teachings
>finally make a breakthrough after WW2 and manage to push the atheism meme along with all the other social degeneracy of today
>tfw the Jews were so successful that even those who name the Jew push the atheism meme
The West deserves to fall

Daily reminder that Christfags are uneducated and voted for racist drumpf while based Athiests and Jews (most educated groups in America) voted for feminist strong woman Hillary Clinton.

Jesus was white and the first Christian. At the Crucifixion He turned His disciples into the original white men to spread His message.

This
>sent as a Jew for equal ground
>flips their tables and even beats them with rods for selling in holy places
>(((they))) have him killed
>mock him as king of the Jews with a crown of thorns
>continue to blaspheme him to the day
I realize a lot of you have never even opened a Bible and base the entirety of religious people from what the (((media))) shows you, but there is a very obvious and blatant reason Jesus was sent as a Jew and not a gentile and why they don't even praise him

>Jesus was a liberal
This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard
>Leftists appropriating charity
They can't keep getting away with this bullshit

This.

wew lad

why are jews so stubborn that they couldn't/accept the fact that Jesus was the son of God?

Jews were in vented in 1690 as a bet between 2 European Nobles to see how easy students were to brainwash.
Old Testament written in Behind new as a joke.
Jawbone os an ass is a vorpal blade!
LOL

He was AGAINST religion. To be "Christian" means to be a follower of Christ. He was AGAINST Judaism. There has long been a push to make Christianity a "religion" with structure and common beliefs, but in truth, Christ wanted us to think for ourselves and stand up against the "religions" and power structures using our faith in God.

I read the bible user desu famabam, albiet I've only read Genesis, Job, Ruth and some other parts of the OT. I've read most of the NT save a few epistles of Paul. There's a lot.
Czech 'em

Although, that image is a bit off. Luther had it right in that the Church was corrupted with Jewish influence, but he was dead wrong when he decided to found his own "church" - He fell right into the hands of his own pride (satan) if you ask me.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Jesus wasn't a jew in the modern sense. The Modern Jew gets his religion in part from the Pharisees which Jesus denounced.
t. Athiest fedora tipper

Jesus was a liberal back when it actually meant something.

10/10 post friend. Couldn't agree more

Unpopular opinions for $200, Alex

Actually the jawbone as a vorpal weapon +5 sounds breddy rad.

Jews were the only group of people on earth that were so debased and evil that they'd kill the son of god. That's the gist of why he was sent as a Jew and not gentile.

Well put, You in a debate club? You should be.

He wasn't a Jew, he was killed by Jews

show on history channel said he was a jew born to a Jewish mother in a Jewish land

>tfw several idiots are going to take such weak leafbait seriously

He was literally gods son. I don't think the ethnicity of his mother plays a huge part in it.

This is what I will never understand and none of us will until told in the end. He was a Jew himself, why wouldn't they prop him up? Most likely because they knew even back then how corrupt and vile they were and weren't about to allow this dude to change their treacherous ways

>history channel
ayylmao

because chrisitans believe that jesus is the messiah while jews don't.

>This is what I will never understand and none of us will until told in the end. He was a Jew himself, why wouldn't they prop him up?
Exactly. If the jews were his people, whom he came to redeem, why would they deny him to his face, and then have him crucified? Because they were never his people in the first place.

John 10:26-29: "But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand."

He didn't say they were not his sheep because they did not believe. He said they did not believe because they were not his sheep.

sheep =/= identifier for "jew"
sheep == identifier for "christian"

the sheep are the ones who "hear his voice" and "know him" and "follow him"

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil - 1 Timothy 6:10

The money loving Jews that you probably see today have fallen off the path, they put their love of money above their religion.

bunch of bs

thats looks like a group of girls to me
christianity only abuses men

>fuck like a whore
>jesus forgives
>group of mutilated boys waiting to pay for your shit

He was against some jews or some jewish sect, but he was certainly not against judaism in its entirety.

Pope Eugene IV- Council of Florence
Bull of union with the Copts*
Session 11-4 February 1442

"It firmly believes, professes and teaches that the legal prescriptions of
the old Testament or the Mosaic law, which are divided into ceremonies,
holy sacrifices and sacraments, because they were instituted to signify
something in the future, although they were adequate for the divine cult
of that age, once our lord Jesus Christ who was signified by them had
come, came to an end and the sacraments of the new Testament had their
beginning. Whoever, after the passion, places his hope in the legal
prescriptions and submits himself to them as necessary for salvation and
as if faith in Christ without them could not save, sins mortally. It does
not deny that from Christ's passion until the promulgation of the gospel
they could have been retained, provided they were in no way believed to be
necessary for salvation. But it asserts that after the promulgation of the
gospel they cannot be observed without loss of eternal salvation.
Therefore it denounces all who after that time observe circumcision, the
sabbath and other legal prescriptions as strangers to the faith of Christ
and unable to share in eternal salvation, unless they recoil at some time
from these errors. Therefore it strictly orders all who glory in the name
of Christian, not to practise circumcision either before or after baptism,
since whether or not they place their hope in it, it cannot possibly be
observed without loss of eternal salvation."

tl;dr - circumcision is what protestants do

So what? Christians made an entire new religion, but that doesn't mean Jesus was trying to abolish Judaism.

First of all "Jew" is not a word in the Greek. It should read "Judean". And Judean was not an ethnic or religious designation.

>sheep == identifier for "christian"
The only people who were called his sheep were the Israelites. See Psalm 100:3. And the people of Israel were never replaced by a "Church". The New Covenant was made only with Israel (Jeremiah 31:31-36, Hebrews 8:7-13, Romans 9:4).

>the sheep are the ones who "hear his voice" and "know him" and "follow him"
No, the ones that hear his voice are his sheep. Jesus said to go only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. But the Apostles did not only go to "Christians", they went to the people of Israel. Jesus said he was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And yet he did not only come for those who already followed him.

>Jesus was a Jew
>was

He was a Jew in the TRUE sense of the word as he was descended from Judah and the Davidic line. The Jews we know today descend from the genetic line and religious teachings of the pharisees, the enemies of Jesus and gentiles.

a copypasta from fantasy land is irrelivant?

what percentage of Americans are circumcised?
is that a result of abrahamic religions? yes or no?

Yoshke is burning in hell in his own excrement, goyim. His mother was an adulterer who fucked carpenters

Judaism as it currently stands didn't come into existence until the 8th Century lad

being Jewish is like being English, they are a race of people and they follow Judaism, which is following the old testament laws and waiting for the messiah who they dont believe was jesus

christians believe jesus was the messiah and died for our sins, and if we believe that he was the son of god he will allow us into heaven, he said "If you love Me, keep My commandments" so we obey the law but believe you dont go to heaven just for obeying the law, unlike judaism.

>whipped the (((money-lenders)))
>believed in God
>had a job and a skill set
nope, definitely not a liberal.