Reminder that politics is irrelevant if you don't breed, you're going to get out bred by the enemy

Reminder that politics is irrelevant if you don't breed, you're going to get out bred by the enemy.

Since most of you are kissless virgins that no nothing about women except from the time you were rejected by the bitchy girl in school or when you read or heard something on Sup Forums, reddit, hertiste, RoK, various other PUA/redpill bullocks websites, and mgtow youtube videos, I thought I'll spend 10 minutes of my time telling you autistic man children what women actually want.

In no particular order.

>Safety. Not necessarily lots of money, most women just want to know they're not going to starve in the streets in 5 years if they stay with you. They also want to know you're not a pushover that will get usurped by other men.

>Attraction (physical, emotional, and intellectual). All three are necessary, some women prefer one more than others. If you're not naturally good looking, start a new hobby of lifting or doing some sports to get in good physical condition so your woman lusts after your cock on a daily basis. Even if you are good looking naturally, you should do it. Women love strength and muscles.

>Loyalty. Any women worth keeping wants to know that you're dedicated to them completely. They want to know that you're willing to die for them if need be. Show them that through your actions and you'll get the same in return.

>Love. Women want to be loved and they want to be loved everyday. They want to be loved and they want to be fucked. They want you to be obsessed about them in every way.

>Romance. They like you being cute and romantic. Don't be a fucking autist all the time. Make her laugh also, not with some shitty joke, but with your character and commentary.

Not all women want this, some are just money grubbing whores that will run off with a nigger and all of your money. The ones that are worth keeping will, however, like what is mentioned above.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3vksdt/misogyny_is_a_blue_pill_ideology_trp_merely/?st=iwz4wlfq&sh=3c13712e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is why i make sure to knock up atleast 5 british slags/year, when I visit in business UK.

The type of woman that would sleep with a gypsy are lower-class low IQ slags that no white man should breed with anyway.

Good goy. Give the federal reserve more bodies or else your opinion os not valid.

>how to be a KEK

true men despise women, period

nah, I will never fall to vagina jew

True keks despise women.
Do you despise your mother and grandmother?

I'm not a gypsy, and you wont find a gypsy online, I guarantee that.

that inherently wrong you monkey

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3vksdt/misogyny_is_a_blue_pill_ideology_trp_merely/?st=iwz4wlfq&sh=3c13712e

..And then she ends up cucking you anyway and divorce raping you in the process.

>Do you despise your mother and grandmother?
Yes, they're both insufferable bluepilled cunts

I'm guessing you're a teenager?

I'm in a bit of a dilemma.

I want to breed with a cute Japanese waifu.
But I also don't want someone who hates her own race or he own kind.

Doshio...

29 actually. Believe it or not, you don't have to be a teenager to realize people in your family are manipulative and self centered.

I'll be dead

I don't know if you know this, but when you're dead, you're incapable of this thing called "life"

You literally cannot give a fuck because you're dead

What if I told you that I've only ever had 1 sexual partner, with whom I've had 2 blonde haired, green-eyed white girls, and a few months ago, I announced that I was transgender, much to her disapproval?

But you have to have the mind of a teenager to direct pure hatred to every woman, including those you haven't met. And it sounds like your relationships end where your ideology begins, meaning you shove politics into personal relationships. You're going to miserable if you don't change that lad.

I love this "argument"

I bet you're sat there, in your post orgasm glow from the recent BLACKED vid thinking "oh yes, mention their mother!!! that will sure show those mean soggy knees!"

People who are unbiased and objective can see that their mothers, sisters, (insert shitty female relative here) are literally like every other woman on the planet.

What's your point exactly?

Breed with whom? Exploited whores? That would be damaging to my dignity

Someones feelings got hurt. Did I remind you about the girl that made everyone laugh at you in high school and made you hate women ever since?
I'm glad betas like you will never breed. Back to fapping.

That you're a fucking moron who wastes their life breeding because you worry more about what happens after you're dead, when it is literally irrelevant to anything

>using reddit as a source unironically

t. herpes ridden cuck

family is family. the two exceptions each man has in their life won't account for the other 4 billion sluts in the world.

you can be as childish and reluctant as you want to. by the time you're 30 you'll settle down with a 40 year old living gaping-hole that has taken dick by the mile. and you will keep making excuses as you do right now because its what keeps you going.

>ohh no but my girl is an exception
>ohh no but her past doesnt matter
>ohh no but this is different
>ohh no but it isnt like that

kill yourselves, cucks

Spotted the baby still in his nihilist phase. Go kill yourself right now then.

>But you have to have the mind of a teenager to direct pure hatred to every woman, including those you haven't met
Where the fuck did I say I hate every woman? You're now putting words in my mouth. I simply said I hate my mom and grandma because they're awful, manipulative cunts. Why should I pretend to like people who treat those around them like absolute shit?
>And it sounds like your relationships end where your ideology begins, meaning you shove politics into personal relationships.
Probably cause I have no interest in dating SJWs anymore. Tried it enough times to know it doesn't work out.

Ikke være en gul feber kusse, svans

Which "redpill" meme website did you read that on? It's very cliché.

How do I get out of this cancerous TRP mindset? I read TRP some years ago and all this garbage advice of being "le cocky alpha and act like a cunt or else you wont attract a mate" got to me and I find it hard shaking these thoughts off. I want to believe I can find a nice girl that wont be sucking nigger dicks behind my back.

I've never once met a woman in my life that was an sjw unless it was on the Internet.

In what world do you live sir? Years of Disney movies/other bullshit tv shows and feminism have destroyed our young women to the point it's not even worth trying to date then when they are older. You are full of shit, my dude.

Japanese waifus are the cutest and most moe moe~!

You have to find a middle ground. Don't be a cuck and don't be an egotistical faggot, but be a strong man.

Most young men today are either video game addicted neckbeards, nu males, or metrosexual faggots. There are tons of women that want a proper old fashioned man.

I've just started playing WoW and will be soon starting FF14. Sorry bro, it's more fun than women.

Btw, I have a lot of characteristics that you described as desirable. However, all I got from women in my life is pain. So I don't give a fuck anymore, vidya is just more fun.

Wasted, fjols

Bet you never even went to Japan. They hate the fuck out of people who think Japan is the shit and the rest is garbage, they will never consider you as one of them, plus you got to enjoy when you get yelled out of a shop because guaranteed you know fuckall Japanese.

Wow that really redpilled me I never thought of this before clearly now I shall be a success with the pu$$y

They want a old fashioned man, but none of them are like old fashioned women! I have had 3 relationships and they were all terrible. I'm not going to go through the bullshit again. They are such children, all they do is shit talk their closest "friends" and try and manipulate people to gain free shit or sympathy because they love being victims constantly. They honestly shouldn't have rights. We made a huge mistake trying to make them politically equal to men.

Pretty sade mate.
There are women that will play that stuff with you.

I don't think it's nihilistic mindset, you can still give a fuck about important things when you live, but after dead, even if you really want, it's rather impossible to care about something.

>but none of them are like old fashioned women!

Some are, depends on the woman. You can usually tell quite quickly. And how is a woman bitching with her friends any different from you bitching on Sup Forums?

after death, of course

I reflect on this all the time. The simplest way to solve many of the world's problems would be to regulate our population. We are extremely overpopulated. Unfortunately there is no way to do that, especially in America, without people shouting "MUH FREEDOM".

But on topic, the sad part is that even if well-educated people have kids, they tend to stop at reasonable numbers like 2 or 3 tops. Meanwhile, uneducated spics and niggers keep breeding double that amount into the world, and do even less to properly raise and educate them, so we simply have even more scum leeching off the system. Also, don't forget the rednecks and bible thumpers, who often breed like rabbits as well to help perpetuate their ass-backwards religious beliefs.

Either way you look at it, we're fucked. There is an exponential propagation of idiots in progress, and it's not getting any better.

S-stop spreading lies and slander about my cute Aoi-tan!

>they will never consider you as one of them, plus you got to enjoy when you get yelled out of a shop because guaranteed you know fuckall Japanese.
This is a good thing anyway. A nation and its societies need defensive mechanisms against foreign invaders, especially those from the middle east.

I don't need them. I've been without them all my life, I simply don't need them anymore. I've learned there's more to life.

Anyway, you say they want an old fashioned man, I say they need a sugar daddy who will pay their bills after spending 10 years giving their youth to idiots. If you can take a reformed slut, good for you. I can't, I'd rather stay alone than settle for someone's scraps.

My country is 90% catholic, wanna hear about our 'catholic' women?

If you really care about the future then you would be taking action to save the now instead of worrying about popping out babies into a world which you haven't done anything to fix.

Marriage and parenthood pacified people. They become more concerned with their own family than issues in the larger society (for obvious and perfectly natural reasons). This makes it less likely that the necessary actions will be taken to reclaim society.

>ITT white kissless virgin retards LARP about their breeding fetish

You didn't read my post right. They would always say terrible shit about their friends, then meet up and with those same "friends" and shit talk other people they hang out with. Back stabbing bitches, all of them. Do you not see that under your flag?

>I'm not a gypsy
t. gypsy

Sounds like great advice desu.
Some of us just have bad genetics though.
Only way we can help is by memeing. Which is pretty great, I get to be a manchild forever while doing my part.
Some of you are gonna have to have way more children to balance this out though. That's doing your part. Don't worry, I'll be memeing and trolling for you while you get busy with that. GET ON IT FAGGOTS.

I have absolutely no problem with the demographic winter. If women are so self-indulged, short-sighted and outright stupid that they won't go after stable relationships for alpha flings / gib munnies, I have no love for them nor their possible/actual offspring.

Let the world burn.

> Unless Trump's so awesome he kicks sense into Trudeau, which would spur my interest enough to consider your viewpoint.

Breeding is not a fetish, it's literally the most natural and important instinct humans can have.

>if you don't breed, you're going to get out bred by the enemy
Confirmed; just stick it in there user

Having my second blue eyed white baby in 5 months. God speed, anons.

>This gay shit is lowering my test

>Having my second blue eyed white baby in 5 months.
God bless user!

>Let the world burn.
It's not going to.
It's just that by destroying the family unit and diluting western culture with mass immigration, we will have allowed cabals of internationalists to have their way with us.
It's going to be a very oppressive future, but probably stable. There isn't going to be a catastrophic collapse. It will be a slow, controlled collapse and western nations will be absorbed by this global system the US has been using to takeover the world (even the US itself).

Assumption that 'humans' will be doing the majority of "fighting the brown hordes" in coming years, thus assuming that white people need to outnumber the sub-humans?

Really?

Welcome to 2017.... soon.

Congrats lad.

Alpha male reporting in