Why is Germany censoring the terrorist's face in their media? All news sites in Finland are showing the entire face

Why is Germany censoring the terrorist's face in their media? All news sites in Finland are showing the entire face.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/reward-of-100000-euros-to-find-berlin-lorry-attack-suspect-10704281
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To protect criminals. They have rights too!

I believe it is law in Germany to censor people that are only seen as suspects at the moment. Probably for character reasons.

Human rights!
(they show faces of victim though)

I imagine it would be tough to get the public to be on the lookout for a suspect with such a policy.

Look at that suntanned white man, fucking disgrace!

>censoring the face of someone you're on a manhunt for

>Why is Germany censoring the terrorist's face

Because Merkel.

This is only the media showing the suspect. I believe law enforcement in Germany shows his full face to the public in order to be able to find this guy.

"Please help us find this man! But we can't show you what he looks like because that's racist."

sadly you're right

Because they are obliged to do so by law.

police and media show the face until a suspect is caught. also OPs pic is fake. go check bild.de yourself.

>how does a state of law work?
kys faggot

If you get accused to be a criminal, you will be happy that there are some rules.
Rules are not perfect, but sometimes they can give you at least some rules to protect you from arbitrariness.

And in if you go into jail, you might be happy that you get what you deserve, not what a judge feels like you should get or the loudest minority thinks you should get.

Danke Merkules!!!

Well it's all written in some indecipherable code anyway.
You fuckers really need to stop with that

the system is flawless faggot.

the police releases the uncensored pictures to the people/media (media is distributing the picture) until the manhunt is over. when the suspect is caught, the uncensored picture gets pulled from the police/media websites and is replaced by the censored copy until the suspect is proven guilty (technically thats just a mutual agreement between the media and the state). its the best balance of interest (rights) possible.

whats wrong with that?

He looka likea man.

>driver born 1992 in tataouine, tunisia
>tataouine
>mfw

Bild always does that. It's almost like a meme.

because a judge needs to approve this first.

Even der Spiegel, one of the most cucked newspapers, shows his face...

Brown is brown. They all look perfectly the same to me.

That's them taking a huge risk, though. I mean, many news outlets even censor the faces of *convicts*, let alone suspects. This has nothing to do with this guy's race. That's just how the press (usually) plays it safe.

if this guy plays his endgame during bayern-leipzig today i'll REEEEE so so much

man of many names.

>That's them taking a huge risk,

stop bullshitting faggot. there is no law stopping newspapers from publishing pictures of people who are searched by the police.

>Ahmed
>Ahmad
>Ahmed
>Ahmed
>Mohamed

Are Germans the most retarded people on the planet?

Anis? more like Anus lmao

Shut up france

news.sky.com/story/reward-of-100000-euros-to-find-berlin-lorry-attack-suspect-10704281

Here's the dune coon's face. German police are offering €100,000 for his arrest.

It's a risk because there's legal precedent of suspects and even convicts suing for defamation and actually winning, you spectacularly dumb cunt. You think they're *consistently* censoring the faces out of respect?

At the going rate of public discontent with the ruling party's policy of flooding Germany with Muslim terrorists, I won't be surprised if Germans willingly let the Polish army liberate their country of both Merkel and her muzzies.

Safety of the people is more important than one guy crying about people having said mean things about him

>places it safe
Hiding the face of a man who murdered 11 people and drove a truck into 70 others seems like the opposite of "playing it safe"

suspected

Well, yeah, I wasn't defending the practice. My point was just that they're not doing this to be PC. They almost always do this with any suspects, regardless of the their ethnicity.

It was a jab at your language, Heinrich.

They are trying to protect his integrity and shit nuckaa

>If you see this black rectangle alert the authorities ASAP

Ah yes. Ten German Men, Women, and Children lie dead - their corpses flattened like roadkill, but it's oh so important we give consideration to the main suspect - a twice convicted criminal who isn't even a refugee - merely an asylum seeker.

After all, innocent until proven guilty, right? We need at least two or three more trucks to squash Germans like bugs before we can be sure.

Dude, calm the fuck down. No one was defending this. Just pointing out *why* it's done by the press. If it helps lowering your blood pressure, BILD actually updated their frontpage, revealing his face.

The dude has already escaped thanks to this.

They've offered a 100000$ reward for his capture but they've censored his face?
This is ridiculously counter productive.